Joy Reid accuses White Christian Iowans of wanting to have people of color 'bow down' to them

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

racist bitch its the other way around blacks want caucasions to bow to them. terrorising them blm . demanding reporations, saying caucasion should pay your takes ., buy your houses and and support your kids. screw all of you. black superiority rules inthis country.

Imagine worshiping something like that.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

joy reid ape 993.jpg

racist bitch its the other way around blacks want caucasions to bow to them. terrorising them blm . demanding reporations, saying caucasion should pay your takes ., buy your houses and and support your kids. screw all of you. black superiority rules inthis country.
How that person remains on TV is beyond comprehension.

Her father is from Congo and mother from Guyana. They met at Iowa University in Iowa city. They lived well and divorced. Her mother died when she was 17. A child of immigrants and a hater. Return to the home countries Joy.

Well I don't want blacks to bow down to me, I just want nwords like her to leave the country and never come back.

But the reality is, she should be thanking white Christians. White Christians are the ones who took this country and made it what it is. She is rich, famous, and able to spew her racist and hateful and ignorant speech on national television all because of white Christians.

From her anti-gay comments, to her attacks on Jewish people, to her attack on a kid that was defending himself from being murdered......you have to wonder who actually pays this woman, let a lone listens to her.....

Where is your TV show? What time a day are they broadcasting your drivel?

I love to see how intelligent, articulate, and influential women trigger you pin-dick faux patriots.
What a bunch of insecure racist snowflakes.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

From her anti-gay comments, to her attacks on Jewish people, to her attack on a kid that was defending himself from being murdered......you have to wonder who actually pays this woman, let a lone listens to her.....
Well we know you don't listen to her, but you probably think Laura Ingraham is smart as hell.

I do not want to have “people of color” bow to me. But, if they would like to bow to me, I am not going to complain about it.

Forum List

Back