FBI report issued- Kav completely exonerated

100% CONFIRMED - DEMOCRATS ATTEMPTED TO 'HERMAN CAIN' JUSTICE KAVANAUGH
- USED WOMEN
AS PART OF DESPICABLE TACTIC IN 'POLITICS OF PERSONAL DESTRUCTION'...AGAIN!

Absolutely zero proof of any misconduct on the part of the man, after an exhaustive FBI search, the report came out on Friday.

Yet, 4 dozen extremists voted to destroy the man's life, even though there is no evidence. Shameful.

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

Not in my mind, he will always be an accused attempted rapist, and the FBI didn't do a complete investigation and it was bias.

Then you don't make up your mind based on facts and evidence, but we already knew this Penny. Believe me, we did.

Absolutely zero proof of any misconduct on the part of the man, after an exhaustive FBI search, the report came out on Friday.

Yet, 4 dozen extremists voted to destroy the man's life, even though there is no evidence. Shameful.

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

Not in my mind, he will always be an accused attempted rapist, and the FBI didn't do a complete investigation and it was bias.

Then you don't make up your mind based on facts and evidence, but we already knew this Penny. Believe me, we did.

I make my mind up based on who was more believable, and it was Ford, like all the GOP believed her, it was just not Kav. I believe it was Kav and Judge, and the FBI investigation was nil at best. Grassley please spare me.
414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa

The Judiciary Committee on the GOP side before the hearings found him to be innocent of all, before even the fake investigation, but they believed her. right!!

Stinking old white men is what they are, no female GOP can work that hard. Made me ill, to even watch the hackett job, and where did the sexual prosecutor go during the questioning of lying A hole Kavanaugh.

Of course he will.

The FBI conducted 6 or 7 background investigations of Kavanaugh and - like Christine Ford - could not come up with 1 piece of evidence against Kavanaugh / that supported Ford's claim.

You obviously subscribe to the Liberal belief in the 'Judicial System as it applies to Conservatives':
- Guilty until proven innocent
- The Burden Of Proof Lies On the Accused, NOT the Accuser

:p

Of course he will.

The FBI conducted 6 or 7 background investigations of Kavanaugh and - like Christine Ford - could not come up with 1 piece of evidence against Kavanaugh / that supported Ford's claim.

You obviously subscribe to the Liberal belief in the 'Judicial System as it applies to Conservatives':
- Guilty until proven innocent
- The Burden Of Proof Lies On the Accused, NOT the Accuser

:p

Of course not, nor could anyone prove an attempted rape that happened in HS, unless they are dead or went to the ER but even then she got away from the creep that was trying to rape her. I believe Kav was going to far, and Judge probably tried to stop him. I believe he is a pervert. I KNOW HE IS A LIAR.

The Judiciary Committee on the GOP side before the hearings found him to be innocent of all, before even the fake investigation, but they believed her. right!!

Stinking old white men is what they are, no female GOP can work that hard. Made me ill, to even watch the hackett job, and where did the sexual prosecutor go during the questioning of lying A hole Kavanaugh.
Bwuhahahaha……

This was not the Hillary 'investigation' in which her exoneration letter was written before anyone was interviewed. This was not the Keith Ellison 'Internal DNC Investigation' in which they disregarded the accusations - and the evidence - of his girlfriend. Christine Ford had her day, and she presented NOTHING. Again:
- Could not remember where
- Could not remember when
- Her 'witnesses' say it never happened
- No evidence
- A professional sex crimes prosecutor declared 'nothing there' No way to bring to a trial'

This was another PROVEN 'Herman Cain' attempt … one that backfired horribly.

The Democrats / Feinstein had the incident in their possession for WEEKS, they could have brought the rumors/accusations to the FBI and asked for an investigation themselves THEN - quietly, but they waited until the very last second before confirmation and then continued top demand delay after delay to do what they could have already done. IT WAS ALL PLANNED, STAGED, CARRIED OUT!

No one was fooled...not even the women who began walking away from the Democratic Party after this despicable act!

Of course not, nor could anyone prove an attempted rape that happened in HS, unless they are dead or went to the ER but even then she got away from the creep that was trying to rape her.
She could not REMEMBER the date - not even the YEAR it happened. REAL rape victims have come forward to say the date / events of their rapes / rape attempts were forever burned into their memory...Her own witnesses say IT NEVER HAPPENED....her therapist contradicted her claim...

I believe Kav was going to far, and Judge probably tried to stop him. I believe he is a pervert. I KNOW HE IS A LIAR.
Of course you do because like a good little snowflake you believe in judging conservatives without any need for actual evidence. In this country, dear, people are innocent until proven guilty...no matter what Feinstein, Schumer, Hillary, and / or Barry tell you.

Of course not, nor could anyone prove an attempted rape that happened in HS, unless they are dead or went to the ER but even then she got away from the creep that was trying to rape her.
She could not REMEMBER the date - not even the YEAR it happened. REAL rape victims have come forward to say the date / events of their rapes / rape attempts were forever burned into their memory...Her own witnesses say IT NEVER HAPPENED....her therapist contradicted her claim...

I believe Kav was going to far, and Judge probably tried to stop him. I believe he is a pervert. I KNOW HE IS A LIAR.
Of course you do because like a good little snowflake you believe in judging conservatives without any need for actual evidence. In this country, dear, people are innocent until proven guilty...no matter what Feinstein, Schumer, Hillary, and / or Barry tell you.

It was always a she said , he said and he lied under oath, for all the world to see. I believe her in totality. I also believe his calendar.

It was always a she said , he said and he lied under oath, for all the world to see. I believe her in totality. I also believe his calendar.
lol
5 years ago you raped my little brother.
You are guilty because I say so.
I have no evidence.
People I know will probably say it never happened, but that does not matter because you did it.
Welcome to the Liberals' 'Justice System Hell'...where you are GUILTY until proven innocent.
Have fun with that. :p

I make my mind up based on who was more believable, and it was Ford, like all the GOP believed her, it was just not Kav. I believe it was Kav and Judge, and the FBI investigation was nil at best. Grassley please spare me.
414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa

Use your brains. Whatever you have left. I'm not kidding. She was not at all believable.

lol
5 years ago you raped my little brother.
You are guilty because I say so.
I have no evidence.
People I know will probably say it never happened, but that does not matter because you did it.
Welcome to the Liberals' 'Justice System Hell'...where you are GUILTY until proven innocent.
Have fun with that. :p

Hey I was there. I remember it too. (This is not the case by the way we are just trying to get through to Penny who makes decisions not based on facts and evidence but just on "feeeeeelings" or whatever she wants to be true)

`
trump is a compulsive liar. He has the full support of the GOP. Based on that alone, I cannot trust the integrity, morality and honor of any group that supports him or is answerable to him. I totally reject the FBI report.
`

So you judge people based on their race, which is immutable (look up that word), and their age, which they also cannot help.

Just no words for you this morning. Penny.

`
trump is a compulsive liar. He has the full support of the GOP. Based on that alone, I cannot trust the integrity, morality and honor of any group that supports him or is answerable to him. I totally reject the FBI report.
`
'TDS'

`
`

Hey, whatever happened to you and all your whines about "facts and evidence"? You think that just because you find Trump a liar the entire FBI lied about this too?

You're so exposed honey

`
`
This is the same FBI, by the way, who exonerated Hillary for her proven crimes....just sayin'... :p

Snowflakes HATED the FBI / Comey for investigating Hillary...LOVED the FBI / Comey when they shut down the 'investigation'.....HATEDS the FBI / Comey when they pointed out she committed crimes.....LOVED the FBI when they refused to indict her...

It seems the Liberals only like the FBI when they do what they want / like.... :p

Hey, whatever happened to you and all your whines about "facts and evidence"? You think that just because you find Trump a liar the entire FBI lied about this too? You're so exposed honey

What kind of stupid response is that? I gave an OPINION. Let me again reiterate; opinions are NOT facts. Get that through your thick skull. Opinions are allowed here and as evidenced by your reply, stupid responses.

Forum List

Back