FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Not the GP. Not that it matters because the truth can come from anywhere. Here it is. If there was no fraud what is the problem?

"Contacts between local law enforcement and the FBI continued into 2022 but there is no evidence of what happened after that in the memos obtained by Just the News through requests made under Michigan's own Freedom of Information Act.

Last week, the FBI denied a Freedom of Information/Privacy Acts request from Just the News regarding records from the investigation into GBI Strategies.

The request sought “copies of all reports, documents, and records about GBI Strategies, including all communication and correspondence regarding investigations of GBI Strategies with Michigan government officials, city and state law enforcement agencies in Michigan, and all other state government officials and law enforcement agencies involved in investigations of GBI Strategies.”

The FBI’s response partially reads: “The material you requested is located in an investigative file which is exempt from disclosure.”

This investigation started in 2020. There are no results? What the fuck are they doing besides covering up obvious fraud.?
BTW this is not conspiracy it is completely factual. GBI operated in 20 states before the 2020 election.

Last edited:
Police from Michigan interviewed GBI Strategies employees in 2020 and cited specific instances of registrations that appeared suspicious or fraudulent, the previously obtained memos show. A Michigan State Police memo described the possible crime being investigated as "Election Fraud by Forgery."
Just The News is weighing its legal options regarding a challenge to the FBI's denial of the FOIA request.

Not the GP. Not that it matters because the truth can come from anywhere. Here it is. If there was no fraud what is the problem?

"Contacts between local law enforcement and the FBI continued into 2022 but there is no evidence of what happened after that in the memos obtained by Just the News through requests made under Michigan's own Freedom of Information Act.

Last week, the FBI denied a Freedom of Information/Privacy Acts request from Just the News regarding records from the investigation into GBI Strategies.

The request sought “copies of all reports, documents, and records about GBI Strategies, including all communication and correspondence regarding investigations of GBI Strategies with Michigan government officials, city and state law enforcement agencies in Michigan, and all other state government officials and law enforcement agencies involved in investigations of GBI Strategies.”

The FBI’s response partially reads: “The material you requested is located in an investigative file which is exempt from disclosure.”

This investigation started in 2020. There are no results? What the fuck are they doing besides covering up obvious fraud.?
BTW this is not conspiracy it is completely factual. GBI operated in 20 states before the 2020 election.

What part of ongoing investigation is not understood.

It means there still trying to figure out what did or didn't happen.

Releasing that information is not going to happen when they are still investigating.

Releasing that information is not going to happen when they are still investigating.
Are you stupid enough to believe that? If you are I do not want to waste my time.

This post and all of Mendy's fraud posts, appear to be disingenuous and highly subjective. Term like "registrations that appeared...." and "described the possible crime being investigated" are innuendos and not evidence, still.

You ignorant sack of human garbage! Do you really think everything takes 3-4-5 years to get "investigated"! Get off the boards you dumb black-mouthed OX! They just cleared Trump after 4 years of harrassment. No one even remembers what they were looking into! They have massive resources. If they were really doing anything it would be wrapped up in a few weeks!

You ignorant sack of human garbage! Do you really think everything takes 3-4-5 years to get "investigated"! Get off the boards you dumb black-mouthed OX! They just cleared Trump after 4 years of harrassment. No one even remembers what they were looking into! They have massive resources. If they were really doing anything it would be wrapped up in a few weeks!

My you are getting excited. Is it something I said that unhinge you or is this how you speak to people.
You have no argument. It isn't my problem that you lack intelligence. Good luck with that.

Well at least in Michigan:

"None of the fraudulent material was incorporated into the state’s qualified voter file, and this had no effect on any ballot requests or associated processes. This attempted fraud was detected because the system worked," Wimmer added.

Be happy! The FBI opened an official investigation Sept of 2022 for all the other states GBI operated!!!

Okay, so now we have more information on how these demofks do this cheating. Take a listen.

They examine the ballot in the envelope, then replace the ballot inside using the real voters signed envelope!!!! There it is folks. It's why they needed to audit the actual ballots. Cheaters will always cheat like this demofk.

Yeah the Benny show seems to have it all figured out. They just need for him to testify in a court of law for it to mean anything.

Otherwise it just comedy

This post and all of Mendy's fraud posts, appear to be disingenuous and highly subjective. Term like "registrations that appeared...." and "described the possible crime being investigated" are innuendos and not evidence, still.
Fraud (there was) no fraud, theft, no theft...... None of that matters.

Don't you see? Whether the election was stolen or not is irrelevant. What matters is that, for the first time in History, a majority of Americans think our government is corrupt.

That is what matters.

Even if we did prove, beyond any doubt whatsoever, 100% proof as testified to by God Himself.....

Then what?

Sponge Brains Shits Pants has already been sworn in, all the fraudulent congresscritters as well.

dimocrap FILTH were well aware of what would happen, not if but WHEN, they were found out and they collectively and rightly decided it would be --

Nothing.

dimocrap scum have managed to destroy faith in our government. That is the worst thing that could have possibly happened.

Nobody really trusts government anymore (I don't) we don't trust the FBI (I don't) we don't trust the DOJ (Neither do I) and with scumbags like Milley Vanilly polluting things, we're fast losing faith in the Military (I am) and we for goddam sure don't trust our Judicial system AT ALL

With the credibility of the Media completely gone, the almost complete loss of faith in government, etc, etc, yada, yada, yada....

How long can this go on? How long do you think your party can keep power through lies, deceit, cheating and raw Police Power?

More importantly, what do you think will happen when our side gets back in?

dimocrap scum did more than just steal an election. They ruined the faith Americans have in their Country.

That is deserving of Dante's 9th Circle of Hell.

But what will it cost us to send you there?

A lot. I think, really a lot.

If you'd had any brains, (You do NOT) you would have let Trump run its course. Set back and bitch like the little girls you are. The Country would have tired of his bullshit. (FTR, I was against him from the get-go) And then you could have gone about your business of stealing the Country blind.

There's more to this than just stealing one election. dims got something cooking. Not sure what, but it is sure to unfold soon

Fraud (there was) no fraud, theft, no theft...... None of that matters.

Don't you see? Whether the election was stolen or not is irrelevant. What matters is that, for the first time in History, a majority of Americans think our government is corrupt.

That is what matters.

Even if we did prove, beyond any doubt whatsoever, 100% proof as testified to by God Himself.....

Then what?

Sponge Brains Shits Pants has already been sworn in, all the fraudulent congresscritters as well.

dimocrap FILTH were well aware of what would happen, not if but WHEN, they were found out and they collectively and rightly decided it would be --

Nothing.

dimocrap scum have managed to destroy faith in our government. That is the worst thing that could have possibly happened.

Nobody really trusts government anymore (I don't) we don't trust the FBI (I don't) we don't trust the DOJ (Neither do I) and with scumbags like Milley Vanilly polluting things, we're fast losing faith in the Military (I am) and we for goddam sure don't trust our Judicial system AT ALL

With the credibility of the Media completely gone, the almost complete loss of faith in government, etc, etc, yada, yada, yada....

How long can this go on? How long do you think your party can keep power through lies, deceit, cheating and raw Police Power?

More importantly, what do you think will happen when our side gets back in?

dimocrap scum did more than just steal an election. They ruined the faith Americans have in their Country.

That is deserving of Dante's 9th Circle of Hell.

But what will it cost us to send you there?

A lot. I think, really a lot.

If you'd had any brains, (You do NOT) you would have let Trump run its course. Set back and bitch like the little girls you are. The Country would have tired of his bullshit. (FTR, I was against him from the get-go) And then you could have gone about your business of stealing the Country blind.

There's more to this than just stealing one election. dims got something cooking. Not sure what, but it is sure to unfold soon
Partisan nut jobs never have trusted the Government. Ever.

The Election Truthers are a new bread born from Talk Radio and Rabid conspiracy theorist. One liners and ignorant insults pass for dialog.

Yeah the Benny show seems to have it all figured out. They just need for him to testify in a court of law for it to mean anything.

Otherwise it just comedy
It sounds like NJ is

Okay, so now we have more information on how these demofks do this cheating. Take a listen.

They examine the ballot in the envelope, then replace the ballot inside using the real voters signed envelope!!!! There it is folks. It's why they needed to audit the actual ballots. Cheaters will always cheat like this demofk.

A Dem operative was captured on video admitting they have been sending busses full of fraudulent voters from Ohio up into Michigan to vote and rig Michigan elections for years.

Forum List

Back