FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud

Dems own hired election fraud operatives are on video admitting to the cheating.

The videos are edited, and O'Keefe and Project Veritas have a history of selectively — and at times misleadingly — editing their videos. While they have previously posted raw footage, they have not done so with these latest stings.

Another political operative who appears in the video says this is a case of misleading editing. Immigration reform activist Caesar Vargas wrote on Facebook that "they just edited the video to distort the story."

The video shows Vargas appearing to agree to a scheme that an undercover Project Veritas operative is pitching that would involve busing people from state to state in order to vote illegally.

And these demofks wave their hands and say hah! It’s truly amazing
BlindBoo , I’m going to call you out on your fake news vote, did Biden threaten Ukraine to fire a prosecutor to receive money? Is that a fact?

Phantom late night Water Pipe Break

Correct. In the almost Brand New State Farm Arena a pipe just suddenly burst open during Election night counting. Libstain lap it up like the phony Gaza Hospital blow up story (It was HAMAS rocket landed in a nearby parking lot). Yet Stain still run with the story.

BlindBoo , I’m going to call you out on your fake news vote, did Biden threaten Ukraine to fire a prosecutor to receive money? Is that a fact?
They said "you have no authority, you're not the president"

Biden responded "I said call him!"

That's a fact, or are you saying that the President didn't have the authority to make that demand. It's not like it was military aid approved by Congress that Obama was threatening to withhold was it?

The EU and the IMF had exponentially more loan guarantees they were willing to withhold because they agreed with President Obama's policy as well.

They said "you have no authority, you're not the president"

Biden responded "I said call him!"

That's a fact, or are you saying that the President didn't have the authority to make that demand. It's not like it was military aid approved by Congress that Obama was threatening to withhold was it?

The EU and the IMF had exponentially more loan guarantees they were willing to withhold because they agreed with President Obama's policy as well.
I give two shits what he said about calling the president. Did Biden make the threat and the quid pro quo? The fact is on video him bragging. And you all say no he didn't. hahahhaahahahahhaha fake news up your ass.

Did Biden make the threat and the quid pro quo?
Of course he did! That is our foreign policy in a nutshell. We'll give your country these loan guarantees but you have to do xy and z for us. Benedict Donald's false narrative is to try an equivocate Obama's policy with the Dirty Don's personal political quid pro quo using already approved aid from Congress.

You ignorant sack of human garbage! Do you really think everything takes 3-4-5 years to get "investigated"! Get off the boards you dumb black-mouthed OX! They just cleared Trump after 4 years of harrassment. No one even remembers what they were looking into! They have massive resources. If they were really doing anything it would be wrapped up in a few weeks!
That's a good example of a snowflake meltdown.

Thank you.

Fraud (there was) no fraud, theft, no theft...... None of that matters.

Don't you see? Whether the election was stolen or not is irrelevant. What matters is that, for the first time in History, a majority of Americans think our government is corrupt.

That is what matters.

Even if we did prove, beyond any doubt whatsoever, 100% proof as testified to by God Himself.....

Then what?

Sponge Brains Shits Pants has already been sworn in, all the fraudulent congresscritters as well.

dimocrap FILTH were well aware of what would happen, not if but WHEN, they were found out and they collectively and rightly decided it would be --

Nothing.

dimocrap scum have managed to destroy faith in our government. That is the worst thing that could have possibly happened.

Nobody really trusts government anymore (I don't) we don't trust the FBI (I don't) we don't trust the DOJ (Neither do I) and with scumbags like Milley Vanilly polluting things, we're fast losing faith in the Military (I am) and we for goddam sure don't trust our Judicial system AT ALL

With the credibility of the Media completely gone, the almost complete loss of faith in government, etc, etc, yada, yada, yada....

How long can this go on? How long do you think your party can keep power through lies, deceit, cheating and raw Police Power?

More importantly, what do you think will happen when our side gets back in?

dimocrap scum did more than just steal an election. They ruined the faith Americans have in their Country.

That is deserving of Dante's 9th Circle of Hell.

But what will it cost us to send you there?

A lot. I think, really a lot.

If you'd had any brains, (You do NOT) you would have let Trump run its course. Set back and bitch like the little girls you are. The Country would have tired of his bullshit. (FTR, I was against him from the get-go) And then you could have gone about your business of stealing the Country blind.

There's more to this than just stealing one election. dims got something cooking. Not sure what, but it is sure to unfold soon
That's certainly one way of looking at it. Another is that magaturds attempted to interfere with a free and fair election once their bloated orange bag O' shit lost. They further attempted to subvert the will of the voters by rioting and breaking into the Capitol on J6 in an attempt to displace the power of Congress to certify the election. And you will not tell me anything different.

So, subverting the will of the voters is a pretty big deal to me, and every red hat involved should hang from a fucking tree for it. Full stop.

So, that's my position on your bullshit rants. I don't need magaturd traitor fucks that support overturning the will of the voters in my country, period. I have no sympathy for your shitty grievances. I don't care how pissed off you are. And no, I don't care to discuss it any further.

There will be no unity between us. Fuck around, I guarantee you will find out.

So stick that in your peace pipe and take a long drag.

Of course he did! That is our foreign policy in a nutshell. We'll give your country these loan guarantees but you have to do xy and z for us. Benedict Donald's false narrative is to try an equivocate Obama's policy with the Dirty Don's personal political quid pro quo using already approved aid from Congress.
So obammy can make one and Trump can’t? I rest my case again

So obammy can make one and Trump can’t? I rest my case again
Again you have no case. Obama didn't used tax payer money that both parties paid for to pressure a foreign president to attack his political opponent. It's corrupt and the Neo-GOP owns that level of corruption now. Just like the Democrats own the corruption associated with lying about getting a little afternoon delight.

Well look at that a conspiracy with actual evidence being denied by the jerk that put it here. Fraud is being discovered all over the country. It is real and it is easy. If you want a dictatorship have the balls to come out and say it.

Again you have no case. Obama didn't used tax payer money that both parties paid for to pressure a foreign president to attack his political opponent. It's corrupt and the Neo-GOP owns that level of corruption now. Just like the Democrats own the corruption associated with lying about getting a little afternoon delight.
Whose money did obammy give Ukraine then? His? Hahaha

Forum List

Back