FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud

Whose money did obammy give Ukraine then? His? Hahaha
Loan guarantees.

"The Ukrainian Lend-Lease is akin to the World War II era bill, which enabled allied nations, such as Britain and the Soviet Union to receive necessary equipment to defeat the axis. The WWII bill stated that the United States could lend or lease military equipment to any nation in which their defense is vital for American national security. With both Japan and Germany declared war on the U.S. first, it was necessary to bolster the British, Soviets, Chinese, and Free French.

With Russia as our second biggest geopolitical rival, with a president who has openly stated he aims to reconquer territories of Peter the Great and destabilize our alliances, the Lend-Lease was effectively justified for Ukraine. This was further solidified when Yevgeny Prigozhin, the CEO of Wagner openly stated he would continue to interfere in American elections at the behest of Russian interests."

Loan guarantees.

"The Ukrainian Lend-Lease is akin to the World War II era bill, which enabled allied nations, such as Britain and the Soviet Union to receive necessary equipment to defeat the axis. The WWII bill stated that the United States could lend or lease military equipment to any nation in which their defense is vital for American national security. With both Japan and Germany declared war on the U.S. first, it was necessary to bolster the British, Soviets, Chinese, and Free French.

With Russia as our second biggest geopolitical rival, with a president who has openly stated he aims to reconquer territories of Peter the Great and destabilize our alliances, the Lend-Lease was effectively justified for Ukraine. This was further solidified when Yevgeny Prigozhin, the CEO of Wagner openly stated he would continue to interfere in American elections at the behest of Russian interests."

Whose money was it? Why didn’t you answer?

Whose money is xiden handing Ukraine today?

You just can’t be honest. I’m glad to know that is why I’m better than you

Whose money was it? Why didn’t you answer?

Whose money is xiden handing Ukraine today?

You just can’t be honest. I’m glad to know that is why I’m better than you
Private banks. Taken for granted. Now you know.

The United States has provided sovereign loan guarantees to six different countries since 2000: Israel, Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan, Iraq, and Ukraine.

Congress has to approve foreign aid.

So american money, and are you saying Trump didn't go to congress?
Obama said no loans until you start fighting corruption to our satisfaction.

Trump said none of the already approved military aid until you attack my political opponent.

Obama said no loans until you start fighting corruption to our satisfaction.

Trump said none of the already approved military aid until you attack my political opponent.
nope, he never ever made that statement. Feel free to post the quote.

this dude even conceded the point.

Sondland conceded that Trump never told him directly the security assistance was blocked for the probes, a gap in his account that Republicans and the White House seized on as evidence the president did nothing wrong. But the ambassador said his dealings with Giuliani, as well as administration officials, left him with the clear understanding of what was at stake.

Last edited:
BlindBoo

Sondland conceded that Trump never told him directly the security assistance was blocked for the probes, a gap in his account that Republicans and the White House seized on as evidence the president did nothing wrong. But the ambassador said his dealings with Giuliani, as well as administration officials, left him with the clear understanding of what was at stake.
Sondland proves you can't ever provide such quote. So it's all make believe.

You're funny.

You're funny.

Not the topic of this thread. Which should not be in Conspiracy because it is backed by evidence. Whoever moved it is a gutless bastard.

You're funny.

from your link, and I provided the statement from the Ambassador that says he didn't say anything. So, still waiting for that quote.

Sarah Tinsley, an adviser to Bolton, said: “The ambassador’s manuscript was transmitted to the White House in hard copy several weeks ago for pre-publication review by the NSC. The ambassador has not passed the draft manuscript to anyone else. Period.”

Not the topic of this thread. Which should not be in Conspiracy because it is backed by evidence. Whoever moved it is a gutless bastard.
They won't debate because they know they can't win.

from your link, and I provided the statement from the Ambassador that says he didn't say anything. So, still waiting for that quote.

Sarah Tinsley, an adviser to Bolton, said: “The ambassador’s manuscript was transmitted to the White House in hard copy several weeks ago for pre-publication review by the NSC. The ambassador has not passed the draft manuscript to anyone else. Period.”
Sondland was clear where he got his information from. The aid was held up, illegally, and only released after Dirty Don's shakedown scheme was uncovered and reported to the press.

Forum List

Back