FBI hates American Muslims?

Some of the South Californian mosques and its parishioners became FBI’s surveillance objects and that what is really bothers American Muslim community. I came to the US long before 9/11 and I was really shocked when I saw what happened and every day I pray for the lost in this attack. But FBI and Mueller started illegal surveillance after us! They talk about America’s and its people’s security, but they are simply violating our rights with regard to our nationality and confession. Instead of tracking down the real terrorists they are looking for a sitting duck, spending money of taxpayers and making a window dressing for the public. Does the Agency facing lack of qualified personnel and financing and can’t do some real job to protect all of us? If so, not only American Muslims are in trouble...

You all are doing something to be suspect and under surveillance. And if you don't like it, go home.:eusa_whistle:

just saying.

Thats bullshit Kalam, did the FBI informant put a gun to the persons head and make them get the fake explosives? why didnt the guy just tell the FBI informant to fuck off and thats it? No one is turning these young men into terrorists, they were already on their way if they went ahead and tried to do this. Stop making excuses, no one is making these Muslim men do anything. They are not children, if they are really that simple minded to let an FBI informant talk them into getting explosives I don't know what to tell you.

Do you think the informant simply approached him and said, "Hey bro, want to massacre some filthy American infidels?" The article mentions how the man befriended Hassoun and had 'conversations' with him in Arabic to win over his trust before giving him the fake explosives. Am I to believe that these conversations played no role in Hassoun's complete reversal of his position on killing people? It's obvious what the FBI was doing here.

I'm not suggesting that Hassoun was some sort of innocent saint or that the FBI held a gun to his head; he made a decision and it was an extremely stupid one. I do believe that they convinced him to commit a crime and provided the means for him to do so. It's like when cops on those stupid TV shows dress up as prostitutes or drug dealers and then arrest people who express interest in their services -- it does nothing to address the actual crimes. The FBI has the same degree of responsibility in this case that certain 'terrorist' groups have when they indoctrinate their followers and convince them to blow themselves up.

Do you think they randomly picked some innocent Muslim kid and thought 'hey, let's radicalize the kid and then arrest him'. No. They target people who have in some way alerted the FBI to their activities.

You cannot radicalize someone who does not want to be radicalized. Why didn't this kid pick up the phone and call the FBI and say 'hey, I've been approached by these dudes who want me to plant a bomb'? Huh? Why didn't he tell the authorities?

Give me a break.

Thats bullshit Kalam, did the FBI informant put a gun to the persons head and make them get the fake explosives? why didnt the guy just tell the FBI informant to fuck off and thats it? No one is turning these young men into terrorists, they were already on their way if they went ahead and tried to do this. Stop making excuses, no one is making these Muslim men do anything. They are not children, if they are really that simple minded to let an FBI informant talk them into getting explosives I don't know what to tell you.

Do you think the informant simply approached him and said, "Hey bro, want to massacre some filthy American infidels?" The article mentions how the man befriended Hassoun and had 'conversations' with him in Arabic to win over his trust before giving him the fake explosives. Am I to believe that these conversations played no role in Hassoun's complete reversal of his position on killing people? It's obvious what the FBI was doing here.

I'm not suggesting that Hassoun was some sort of innocent saint or that the FBI held a gun to his head; he made a decision and it was an extremely stupid one. I do believe that they convinced him to commit a crime and provided the means for him to do so. It's like when cops on those stupid TV shows dress up as prostitutes or drug dealers and then arrest people who express interest in their services -- it does nothing to address the actual crimes. The FBI has the same degree of responsibility in this case that certain 'terrorist' groups have when they indoctrinate their followers and convince them to blow themselves up.

Do you think they randomly picked some innocent Muslim kid and thought 'hey, let's radicalize the kid and then arrest him'. No. They target people who have in some way alerted the FBI to their activities.

You cannot radicalize someone who does not want to be radicalized. Why didn't this kid pick up the phone and call the FBI and say 'hey, I've been approached by these dudes who want me to plant a bomb'? Huh? Why didn't he tell the authorities?

Give me a break.

Its the same thing when the FBI and other agencies net people from the inner cities in drug stings, nobody went to these people and forced them to look for a drug connect and try to get a distribution ring going. These people went out of their way to try and find a connect and get involved in organized crime, same thing with this young man. He went out of his way to practice terror, he is a disgrace to Islam and I don't see why anyone would try and defend him. Save your energy for someone who is worth protecting, because this guy is not it.

If the FBI did nothing, some of these attacks would have occured. After 9/11, the FBI and the other intel agencies have to be pro-active in dealing with terrorism, sitting around and hoping people will do the right thing is a failure.

Who said they should do nothing?

If you don't think sting operations like this are a good idea, what other methods should the FBI and other intel agencies use to bring in terrorists?

I don't know. Sting operations that don't involve entrapment and the methods I described earlier?

Some of the South Californian mosques and its parishioners became FBI’s surveillance objects and that what is really bothers American Muslim community. I came to the US long before 9/11 and I was really shocked when I saw what happened and every day I pray for the lost in this attack. But FBI and Mueller started illegal surveillance after us! They talk about America’s and its people’s security, but they are simply violating our rights with regard to our nationality and confession. Instead of tracking down the real terrorists they are looking for a sitting duck, spending money of taxpayers and making a window dressing for the public. Does the Agency facing lack of qualified personnel and financing and can’t do some real job to protect all of us? If so, not only American Muslims are in trouble...

You all are doing something to be suspect and under surveillance. And if you don't like it, go home.:eusa_whistle:

just saying.

What if I was born here?

So what did he do to alert them to his activities?

So what did he do to alert them to his activities?

Is it asking too much for the guy to just say no to terrorism and alert the authorities? I fail to see how that is so hard, this guy wanted to practice terrorism and you know it.

Who said they should do nothing?

If you don't think sting operations like this are a good idea, what other methods should the FBI and other intel agencies use to bring in terrorists?

I don't know. Sting operations that don't involve entrapment and the methods I described earlier?

It wasn't entrapment.

Let me ask you this, Kalam. As an American, and a Muslim, if someone approached you and you realized that they were trying to recruit you to attack your country, what would you do?

Yeah because Turkey is open and tolerant, you make me laugh.:lol:

I wouldn't want to live in a society, where the Agencies put me under surveillance for having done nothing.

Probably no 'American' Muslim has a 'private sphere'.
All of them probably have a file somewhere in an office prepared through dragnet investigation.

just saying.

What if I was born here?

Go home was directed at the those who are not born here. As to the ones who are born here..again,something is going on that is making them suspect.

Yeah because Turkey is open and tolerant, you make me laugh.:lol:

I wouldn't want to live in a society, where the Agencies put me under surveillance for having done nothing.

Probably no 'American' Muslim has a 'private sphere'.
All of them probably have a file somewhere in an office prepared through dragnet investigation.

Yeah because Turkey has all the freedom in the world huh? what the fuck ever, with the Turks record with the Kurds and Armenians you are in no place to criticize the US on anything.

Yeah because Turkey has all the freedom in the world huh? what the fuck ever, with the Turks record with the Kurds and Armenians you are in no place to criticize the US on anything.

I state the obvious: 'American' Muslims very likely have no 'private sphere' in-front of Federal Agencies.
All what they do, be it bank transfers or anything else is probably going through automated dragnet investigation.
Based on that, I said, that I wouldn't want to live in such a society where I am put under general suspicion.

Last edited:

I state the obvious: 'American' Muslims very likely have no 'private sphere' in-front of Federal Agencies.
All what they do, be it bank transfers or anything else is probably going through automated dragnet investigation.

Do you have any proof of this? you just dislike America and your making up stories, if you are Muslim and you have nothing to hide no one will bother you.

Based on that, I said, that I wouldn't want to live in such a society where I am put under general suspicion.

Yes but you are ok with living in a country that commits genocide against the Kurds? your fellow Muslims? what a joke.

Get over yourself and your paranoia. The only muslims that come under scrutiny are the ones who deserve it.

thumbnail.aspx
snivel snivel blame game....

the only people of concern to fbi (hate is too strong of a word for professional defenders of the sheep) are criminals, terrorists, and thugs... 'Nough said on this topic...

Last edited:

Yes but you are ok with living in a country that commits genocide against the Kurds? your fellow Muslims? what a joke.

Different verity of muslim, so i guess its ok to kill them.
:eusa_whistle:

Different verity of muslim, so i guess its ok to kill them.
:eusa_whistle:

I find it hilarious that a Turk is trying to criticize the US on how it treats Muslims, when the Turks are commiting genocide on the Kurds, fellow Muslims. Kurds are not even allowed to speak their own lanuage, what a sad fucking joke.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back