Farrakhan and his never ending Hatred for Jews...

“President Obama," Farrakhan said, "if you allow the Zionists to push you, to mount a military offensive against Gaddafi and you go in and kill him and his sons as you did with Saddam Hussein and his sons, I’m warning you this is a Libyan problem, let the Libyans solve their problem among themselves.” Farrakhan called Muammar Gaddafi "my brother" and "my friend."

OH thank Ziontist Gawd!!

Finally someone admits that the war in Iraq is Obamas fault!

How dare Obama go in and kill the Saddams!!

You gotta kinda admire the consistant stewpuddity that comes from this man.

I mean, if his own people haven't gotten rid of him yet....

Lewis is the quintessential racist, blinded by his own hatred.

He is as politically significant as Charlie Sheen.

Funny, he looks about 3/4 white.

Ever notice how the lighter the black, the more racist against whites he tries to be? Like Obama's kill-whitey preacher:

images

Last edited:
url
Funny, he looks about 3/4 white.

Ever notice how the lighter the black, the more racist against whites he tries to be? Like Obama's kill-whitey preacher:

images

Boy, do you sound the scared man. You sound like someone who is afraid of losing something William.

Afraid of losing? Shit, dude, my race has already lost control of America. I'm hoping we don't lose our EXISTENCE.

Or is that racist?
:razz:

Afraid of losing? Shit, dude, my race has already lost control of America. I'm hoping we don't lose our EXISTENCE.

Or is that racist?

Sorry to be the one to inform you, but your "race" has NEVER been in control of America. What exactly is "race" and which "race" do you consider yourself?

Revelation 2:9 - .... and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Or is that racist?

Sorry to be the one to inform you, but your "race" has NEVER been in control of America. What exactly is "race" and which "race" do you consider yourself?

A poster named "MalcolmPNewton" wants to challenge the existence of race?

“President Obama," Farrakhan said, "if you allow the Zionists to push you, to mount a military offensive against Gaddafi and you go in and kill him and his sons as you did with Saddam Hussein and his sons, I’m warning you this is a Libyan problem, let the Libyans solve their problem among themselves.” Farrakhan called Muammar Gaddafi "my brother" and "my friend."

OH thank Ziontist Gawd!!

Finally someone admits that the war in Iraq is Obamas fault!

How dare Obama go in and kill the Saddams!!

You gotta kinda admire the consistant stewpuddity that comes from this man.

I mean, if his own people haven't gotten rid of him yet....
I agree. I cannot understand whey the Libyan's have not booted that loon 4 decades ago

Forum List

Back