FBI arrests top FEMA administrator, two others for Hurricane Maria relief fraud

True-what is transactional? He can still use the men's room, right?
Trump believes in his charisma to strike a deal. He believes that if he sits down with adversaries without pre-conditions, he can dictate the terms of negotiations. He thinks he can tell Kim or the Taliban or Iran what he wants and they'll comply.

He can toss paper towels to Puerto Rican's and then blame them for his anemic response.
So this has caused no harm, right?
Not when American citizens have blue tarps as roofing for two years. Or wh n American citizens do without electricity for months on end. While food and medicine spoil in tropical heat. More Bounty please!
Lets see-are their any able bodied men on the island to fix roofs? Where did the billions Trump gave them go? We ALL saw water languishing in warehouses-apparently people were too lazy to come pick it up. So, no Bounty for you!

Blaming the victims is the harbinger of just how pathetic you assfucks really are.

T
Do you think victims are people who can help themselves but don't? Do you think victims are people who moan for more money and mishandle what they get? Do you think victims are people who blame our president for their own corruption and look for face time on TV? If so, then I say BLAME THE VICTIM!

Trump believes in his charisma to strike a deal. He believes that if he sits down with adversaries without pre-conditions, he can dictate the terms of negotiations. He thinks he can tell Kim or the Taliban or Iran what he wants and they'll comply.

He can toss paper towels to Puerto Rican's and then blame them for his anemic response.
Not when American citizens have blue tarps as roofing for two years. Or wh n American citizens do without electricity for months on end. While food and medicine spoil in tropical heat. More Bounty please!
Lets see-are their any able bodied men on the island to fix roofs? Where did the billions Trump gave them go? We ALL saw water languishing in warehouses-apparently people were too lazy to come pick it up. So, no Bounty for you!

Blaming the victims is the harbinger of just how pathetic you assfucks really are.

T
Do you think victims are people who can help themselves but don't? Do you think victims are people who moan for more money and mishandle what they get? Do you think victims are people who blame our president for their own corruption and look for face time on TV? If so, then I say BLAME THE VICTIM!
Do you know any Puerto Ricans? I lived there for a year and a half. I met hundreds of Puerto Ricans. You tipped your hand when you post your opinion as fact. That kinda crap sounds good on TV, but it shows utter ignorance formed your opinion.

Puerto Ricans are industrious, family oriented and hospitable people. And American citizens.

But, they're brown and speak Spanish, so there's that.

Trump was right about the corruption going on. Expect more to come.

The FBI arrested one of the top administrators of FEMA and the CEO of a contractor on wire fraud and bribery charges, along with a lower-level FEMA official today for fraud and bribery involving Hurricane Maria relief. The contractor got a $1.8 billion contract for rebuilding Puerto Rico’s notoriously unreliable electrical infrastructure, which the Department of Justice says came by way of bribery

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrests 2 FEMA officials in Puerto Rico and former CEO of Cobra Energy for defrauding the government after Hurricane Maria
FEMA people are Trump's people.
I had no idea everyone in government was fired in January 2017.
Finny Chit.

I thought your fat assed orange POS was President?????

FEMA works for Trump.
The ONLY way you can blame Trump is if any of the arrested were appointed by Trump. If they are career Government employees unappointed then it is probably a life long Democrat sine something like 70 percent of Government employees are democrats.

The FBI arrested one of the top administrators of FEMA and the CEO of a contractor on wire fraud and bribery charges, along with a lower-level FEMA official today for fraud and bribery involving Hurricane Maria relief. The contractor got a $1.8 billion contract for rebuilding Puerto Rico’s notoriously unreliable electrical infrastructure, which the Department of Justice says came by way of bribery

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrests 2 FEMA officials in Puerto Rico and former CEO of Cobra Energy for defrauding the government after Hurricane Maria
FEMA people are Trump's people.
I had no idea everyone in government was fired in January 2017.
Finny Chit.

I thought your fat assed orange POS was President?????

FEMA works for Trump.
The ONLY way you can blame Trump is if any of the arrested were appointed by Trump. If they are career Government employees unappointed then it is probably a life long Democrat sine something like 70 percent of Government employees are democrats.
Yep. Voting around DC is dark blue, most government employees vote Dem because they know who gives out the freebies.

Lots of corruption in Puerto Rico, not that they have a monopoly on it.

This is why Puerto Rico should never be allowed to vote in American Elections. The Corruption and Nepotism and Fraud are part of the Political Mechanics. Whoever is willing to give the biggest kickbacks gets the contract. These two women should go to jail for a long time after the fed finds out who they were paying off also.

Haliburton has been fined many times for ripping the country off. That is why we should not be fighting wars.

T
Do you know any Puerto Ricans? I lived there for a year and a half. I met hundreds of Puerto Ricans. You tipped your hand when you post your opinion as fact. That kinda crap sounds good on TV, but it shows utter ignorance formed your opinion.

Puerto Ricans are industrious, family oriented and hospitable people. And American citizens.

------------------------------- problem with 'PR' is that they are sorta like 'mexicans' or any other third worlders . They live their style and are not American Style plus their mere presence in the USA is the same as a resupply of a 'fifth column' . Plus they add to the numbers in the USA Nosmo .

T

YES, lots. I worked with, for and supervised them. The more Americanized-culture and language, were good workers. Others were sneaky and lazy-sorry, that's the way it is. By the way, I worked with other Hispanics who said THEY did not like Puerto Ricans-you would have to ask them why. And the brown and speak spanish wisecrack sounds like you pity them-or yourself. Don't be a victim-take charge of your life.

T

------------------------------- problem with 'PR' is that they are sorta like 'mexicans' or any other third worlders . They live their style and are not American Style plus their mere presence in the USA is the same as a resupply of a 'fifth column' . Plus they add to the numbers in the USA Nosmo .
So Puerto Ricans are not 'Bigot approved'. When do we get to shun, shame and exile bigots?

T

YES, lots. I worked with, for and supervised them. The more Americanized-culture and language, were good workers. Others were sneaky and lazy-sorry, that's the way it is. By the way, I worked with other Hispanics who said THEY did not like Puerto Ricans-you would have to ask them why. And the brown and speak spanish wisecrack sounds like you pity them-or yourself. Don't be a victim-take charge of your life.
I do not take advice from fools, bigots and the uncultured.

T

So Puerto Ricans are not 'Bigot approved'. When do we get to shun, shame and exile bigots?
------------------------------------- NO GUTS for YOU to do on your own whatever you think is best eh Nosmo !!

but yeah . 'pr' is sorta like 'mexico' and other 'otm' zhitholes but its on a on an 'island' from what I hear Nosmo .

CNN did a 20 part series on Trump's Puerto Rican Paper Towel Gate...but catch a crooked democrat...crickets

T

------------------------------------- NO GUTS for YOU to do on your own whatever you think is best eh Nosmo !!
Why on earth should I listen to bigots? What is the virtue of the bigot? Do they show nobility through suspicion? Dignity through fear? Empathy through hatred? Why pay attention to the incurious bigot? They have nothing of value to bring to any situation.

iu

Meh, what's fraud and bribery compared to this ^?

but yeah . 'pr' is sorta like 'mexico' and other 'otm' zhitholes but its on a on an 'island' from what I hear Nosmo .
Puerto Rico is an American territory and populated by American citizens.

All you can see are brown people speaking Spanish. You know nothing of the island or its people.
-------------------------------------- all I see in 'pr' is third worlders on an island Nosmo .

Puerto Rico is an American territory and populated by American citizens.

All you can see are brown people speaking Spanish. You know nothing of the island or its people.
-------------------------------------- all I see in 'pr' is third worlders on an island Nosmo .
And we expect nothing else from a shallow, incurious and dull mind.

and I guess that those 'pr' third worlders value Paper Towels quite highly NOZ !! [chuckle]

T

I do not take advice from fools, bigots and the uncultured.
What is your deal? You seem upset over simple facts and opinions-maybe you need to get out more and experience the other side of issues. Fools, bigots, and the uncultured come from every race-including Puerto Ricans.

Forum List

Back