FBI arrests top FEMA administrator, two others for Hurricane Maria relief fraud

Trump was right about the corruption going on. Expect more to come.

The FBI arrested one of the top administrators of FEMA and the CEO of a contractor on wire fraud and bribery charges, along with a lower-level FEMA official today for fraud and bribery involving Hurricane Maria relief. The contractor got a $1.8 billion contract for rebuilding Puerto Rico’s notoriously unreliable electrical infrastructure, which the Department of Justice says came by way of bribery

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrests 2 FEMA officials in Puerto Rico and former CEO of Cobra Energy for defrauding the government after Hurricane Maria
FEMA people are Trump's people.
I had no idea everyone in government was fired in January 2017.
Finny Chit.

I thought your fat assed orange POS was President?????

FEMA works for Trump.

The FBI arrested one of the top administrators of FEMA and the CEO of a contractor on wire fraud and bribery charges, along with a lower-level FEMA official today for fraud and bribery involving Hurricane Maria relief. The contractor got a $1.8 billion contract for rebuilding Puerto Rico’s notoriously unreliable electrical infrastructure, which the Department of Justice says came by way of bribery

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrests 2 FEMA officials in Puerto Rico and former CEO of Cobra Energy for defrauding the government after Hurricane Maria

They all became Republican the day Trump became President... Did you not get the memo?
They all became Trump employees under Trump management.

Isn't FEMA run by an "Acting" administrator because Trump is too stupid to appoint a new one?

What's he lying about? Don't let the TDS control you.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Your fst sassed POS Trump lies about the amount of money Puerto Rico has received for Hurricane relief.

Don't tell me your head is so far up Trump's ass that you did not know this.

They all became Republican the day Trump became President... Did you not get the memo?

Isn't FEMA run by an "Acting" administrator because Trump is too stupid to appoint a new one?

If you had any clue you would go and read who was running the department at the time of Maria and then realize it was not the person you are writing about now.

So when the EPA failed to prevent the pollution of a river flowing from Colorado to New Mexico and Arizona then you agree that was Obama fault and not the head of that department, right?

Of course not who am I kidding the only time you hold any agency failure accountable is when a Republican President is in charge...

Now tell me who was the head of FEMA at the time of Maria and I wrote his name to Coyote, so put the blame on him, wait you can not do that but had it been Obama or Clinton you would have blamed Bush...

Well apparently they were all Obama's people before Trump became president....can't have it both ways.....

A rare positive thing and people still can not stop with the extreme partisan arguments. How do some of you make it through the day?

Well apparently they were all Obama's people before Trump became president....can't have it both ways.....

I was joking with weatherman...

But

The head of the Agency during the time of Maria was Trump appointment that the Senate confirmed, so it was Trump guy that ran the agency during that time...

Why didn't they arrest the Clintons for any of 2000 crimes?

Why is Comey free?
Because they did not commit any crimes.
Actually the DOJ admitted that Comey committed crimes but still chose not to prosecute because he would rat out the Earth

Your fst sassed POS Trump lies about the amount of money Puerto Rico has received for Hurricane relief.

And you have credible links for this right?

If you had any clue you would go and read who was running the department at the time of Maria and then realize it was not the person you are writing about now.

So when the EPA failed to prevent the pollution of a river flowing from Colorado to New Mexico and Arizona then you agree that was Obama fault and not the head of that department, right?

Of course not who am I kidding the only time you hold any agency failure accountable is when a Republican President is in charge...

Now tell me who was the head of FEMA at the time of Maria and I wrote his name to Coyote, so put the blame on him, wait you can not do that but had it been Obama or Clinton you would have blamed Bush...

The mine waste spill was caused by contractors hired to clean up that mine (closed at the time).

You could argue that is was Obama's fault for his agency hiring a that contractor. I believe it was decided that the contractor accidentally destroyed a plug. It would really be weak.

Trump with Puerto Rico is different. His agency can't seem to get it done & rump is lying about it.

Fact check: Trump says Puerto Rico got $92 billion. They’ve seen only a fraction.

Why is Comey free?
Actually the DOJ admitted that Comey committed crimes but still chose not to prosecute because he would rat out the Earth

Basically the same thing Comey said about Hillary.

The mine waste spill was caused by contractors hired to clean up that mine (closed at the time).

You could argue that is was Obama's fault for his agency hiring a that contractor. I believe it was decided that the contractor accidentally destroyed a plug. It would really be weak.

Trump with Puerto Rico is different. His agency can't seem to get it done & rump is lying about it.

OMG!

You brushed off the EPA disaster while saying you could blame Obama while turning around putting the hiring of Cobra squarely at Trump feet.

So as I pointed out you will excuse Obama while bashing Trump.

If the EPA failed in their hiring and using your Standards then the failure and poisoning of the river is Obama fault but if you disagree and put it on the Contractor then you must then blame Cobra and the Contractors FEMA hired and not Trump or even FEMA...

Also I noticed you stepped away from your comment about the acting head of FEMA because at the time FEMA boss was confirmed by the Senate so the failure with Maria and Cobra scandal falls on him.

Yes, Trump hired him just like Obama hired the EPA head...

Fact check: Trump says Puerto Rico got $92 billion. They’ve seen only a fraction.
Looks to me like he transposed his data, and you and NBC (No surprise), are making hay out of that...But, I would suggest if you're really mad about PR not getting the amounts approved, that you take it up with Congress...After all, it is they who control that, not the president, no?

Why is Comey free?

The fact is that if anyone is arrested both Barr and Trump will lose their brains within 24 hours...……………

Nothing new actually

Why is Comey free?

The fact is that if anyone is arrested both Barr and Trump will lose their brains within 24 hours...……………

Nothing new actually
Why would that be?

Looks to me like he transposed his data, and you and NBC (No surprise), are making hay out of that...But, I would suggest if you're really mad about PR not getting the amounts approved, that you take it up with Congress...After all, it is they who control that, not the president, no?

Jesus Fiuck you asre ignorant. Your fat assed orange buddy is running around claiming PR got 92 billion . Less that 35% has actually arrived in PR.

Congress approved the spending. Trump is so inept, he can't get anything done in PR but then again, they are brown.

OMG!

You brushed off the EPA disaster while saying you could blame Obama while turning around putting the hiring of Cobra squarely at Trump feet.

So as I pointed out you will excuse Obama while bashing Trump.

If the EPA failed in their hiring and using your Standards then the failure and poisoning of the river is Obama fault but if you disagree and put it on the Contractor then you must then blame Cobra and the Contractors FEMA hired and not Trump or even FEMA...

Also I noticed you stepped away from your comment about the acting head of FEMA because at the time FEMA boss was confirmed by the Senate so the failure with Maria and Cobra scandal falls on him.

Yes, Trump hired him just like Obama hired the EPA head...
Wow, you really are this fucking stupid. You are equivocating an accident with Trump disaster relief ineptness. I am talking about Trump's half assed attempt as disaster relief.

According to the Constitution, yes. According to the Breaker-of-Deals and supine Republicans, not so much.

Trump admin pulling millions from FEMA disaster relief to send to southern border

Forum List

Back