Biden visits Puerta Rico

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
In route to that stop, the Bidens' motorcade saw some protesters as it made its way through Ponce. 'Biden Go Home,' one sign read.

But the president, in his remarks, told the crowd he felt an infinity with the territory, noting his home state of Delaware had a large population of minorities, including Puerto Ricans. Wilmington, Del., has a large Puerto Rican population as does the nearby city of Philadelphia.

'I come from a little state - a little state of Delaware,' Biden said. 'But we have - in very relative terms - large Puerto Rican population in Delaware - relative to our population.'

'I was sort of raised in the Puerto Rican community at home politically. And so we came here for a long time, both for business and pleasure,' he said of his family.

FEMA lost track of more than a quarter-billion dollars in food and supplies intended for Puerto Rico over the course of its response to 2017 hurricane s Irma and Maria, according to a new watchdog report that found delays and mismanagement in the disaster response efforts.

FEMA lost track of over a quarter-billion dollars in supplies intended ...

abcnews.go.com/Politics/fema-lost-track-quarter-billion-dollars-supplies-intended/story?id=73371292

abcnews.go.com/Politics/fema-lost-track-quarter-billion-dollars-supplies-intende…

Sharyl Attkisson: Where Did The $91 Billion For Hurricane …

Oct 07, 2019 · Sharyl: The mainland U.S.government gave a lot of money to the territory of Puerto Rico for hurricane recovery. Rodriguez’s sister is on the phone helping translate.

Where Did Puerto Rico's Disaster Relief Go? - reason.com

Sep 20, 2022 · But corruption by FEMA officials in Puerto Rico has slowed down progress dramatically. Back in 2019, FEMA's deputy regional administrator in charge of Maria recovery …

Comment:
Hurricanes are like winning the lottery for the corrupt Democrat politicians in Puerta Rico.
.....wonder if Biden went there to set-up his kick-backs?
Has Biden been to Florida?

Where does that money go?​

Puerto Rico continues its slow recovery, five years after Hurricane …

Jul 27, 2022 · By the end of January 2018 – about four months after Maria hit – electricity had only been restored to approximately 65% of Puerto Rico, said the National Weather Service. …

4 years after Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico power grid …

Nov 20, 2021 · It's been four years since Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico's electric power grid. Yet even after billions of dollars were allocated by the federal government to repair it, the …

AOC's aunt says Trump is NOT to blame for lack of aid to …

Jun 11, 2021 · AOC's Puerto Rican-born mother Blanca Cortez now lives in Eustis, Florida, and Clotilde has lived with her there. Her US-born father Sergio Ocasio Roman died of cancer in …

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's angry tweet about her grandmother's damaged home in Puerto Rico and accusations about 'blocked' Hurricane Maria aid sparked a new storm – with one right-wing commentator starting a GoFundMe page that raised $104,000 to help her 'abuela'.

But the fiery congresswoman might not have the unequivocal support of one member of her family for her online outburst.

AOC tweeted two pictures of grandmother Clotilde Rivera's ruined ceiling with the words: 'Just over a week ago, my abuela fell ill. I went to Puerto Rico to see her – my 1st time in a year+ bc of COVID.

Comment:
Why doesn't AOC help her Aunt?

Is Biden going to throw paper towels at them?

1664839480947.gif

Remember how the Left Wing media crucified Bush for waiting 3 days to go to New Orleans.
They were shooting at the National Guard.
Biden won't go to Florida because he knows that he will be jeered.

That's strange I recall Biden bragging about growing up on the mean streets of Delaware and being the baddest White boy in the hood. He was the only one who could hang with Chicken Wing and the boyz. :abgg2q.jpg:
How did he find time as a life guard letting children sit on his lap rubbing his hairy legs?

You know, the black children Joe calls roaches.

Forum List

Back