Crucial supplies hoarded in Puerto Rico.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
FEMA and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers raided a warehouse last weekend belonging to the Puerto Rican Electric Power Authority. Months after Hurricane Maria ravaged the island FEMA has been bringing men and material to the island to get the electric grid up and running but have been unable to get electricity to everyone due to a massive shortage of necessary equipment. It seems PREPA (Puerto Rican Electric Power Authority) was stockpiling and hording 9sic) materials that were hidden from aid workers who have been trying to restore power to the island. USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) spokesperson Luciano Vera verified that federal officers were accompanied by armed security during the raid. According to Vera, 2, 875 pieces of critical material along with sleeves of full-tension steel were just some of the materials recovered. The federal government began distributing supplies immediately to contractors. Many contractors from the U.S. complained about the lack of rebuilding materials. It seems PREPA was making things extremely difficult and many of the workers just stood around at times. With the lack of supplies there wasn’t much headway to be made and things should have been moving much faster....
One could only imagine the heartache and betrayal felt by the Puerto Rican people knowing that supplies and material were being kept from men and women trying to bring the island’s power back online. These matters further prove the incompetence, corruption, and complacency within the Puerto Rican government.

~~~~~~
Democrat Leftists have tried to pillory president Trump for things beyond his control. Hurricanes, bad infrastructure, and an archaic electrical system. Any good and responsive actions by this president have been criticized and claimed incompetent by the Left. Yet we now are finding that
many people suffered because the Puerto Rican Electric Power Authority was hoarding materials? Actually, i
t was theft. Puerto Rico is corrupt to the core. It has always been the case.
Hmmm,
I doubt we will hear anything about it from the MSM, especially the Communist News Network because then there would be some evidence that Trump didn’t fail PR, as is being broadcast of late.
FEDS should have taken over the entire island the second the local government was caught hoarding relief supplies after the hurricane.
I wonder how the people Puerto Rico would react if President Trump proclaimed the Island of PR was now an independent country, no longer a protectorate of America and canceling their right to American citizenship?

Trump did visit PR after the hurricane & he handed out the very crucial paper towels; it was on the fake news.

FEMA and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers raided a warehouse last weekend belonging to the Puerto Rican Electric Power Authority. Months after Hurricane Maria ravaged the island FEMA has been bringing men and material to the island to get the electric grid up and running but have been unable to get electricity to everyone due to a massive shortage of necessary equipment. It seems PREPA (Puerto Rican Electric Power Authority) was stockpiling and hording 9sic) materials that were hidden from aid workers who have been trying to restore power to the island. USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) spokesperson Luciano Vera verified that federal officers were accompanied by armed security during the raid. According to Vera, 2, 875 pieces of critical material along with sleeves of full-tension steel were just some of the materials recovered. The federal government began distributing supplies immediately to contractors. Many contractors from the U.S. complained about the lack of rebuilding materials. It seems PREPA was making things extremely difficult and many of the workers just stood around at times. With the lack of supplies there wasn’t much headway to be made and things should have been moving much faster....
One could only imagine the heartache and betrayal felt by the Puerto Rican people knowing that supplies and material were being kept from men and women trying to bring the island’s power back online. These matters further prove the incompetence, corruption, and complacency within the Puerto Rican government.

~~~~~~
Democrat Leftists have tried to pillory president Trump for things beyond his control. Hurricanes, bad infrastructure, and an archaic electrical system. Any good and responsive actions by this president have been criticized and claimed incompetent by the Left. Yet we now are finding that
many people suffered because the Puerto Rican Electric Power Authority was hoarding materials? Actually, i
t was theft. Puerto Rico is corrupt to the core. It has always been the case.
Hmmm,
I doubt we will hear anything about it from the MSM, especially the Communist News Network because then there would be some evidence that Trump didn’t fail PR, as is being broadcast of late.
FEDS should have taken over the entire island the second the local government was caught hoarding relief supplies after the hurricane.
I wonder how the people Puerto Rico would react if President Trump proclaimed the Island of PR was now an independent country, no longer a protectorate of America and canceling their right to American citizenship?

It’s a Latino thing.

It's a third world country with run down infrastructure (where there is any), limited utilities and rampant corruption. It's a marvel it got back to that state as soon as it did.

Trump did visit PR after the hurricane & he handed out the very crucial paper towels; it was on the fake news.

Ooooooh big fucking deal. He gave 32.5 BILLION in emergency funds to the fucking inept government of PR last year. They got another 10 BILLION from HUD just a few months ago.

PR citizens have a left wing asshole government that didn't do jack shit on their own. Venezuela light. But to a left wing wanker like you, its Trump's fault they don't have their shit together.

Ooooooh big fucking deal. He gave 32.5 BILLION in emergency funds to the fucking inept government of PR last year. They got another 10 BILLION from HUD just a few months ago.

PR citizens have a left wing asshole government that didn't do jack shit on their own. Venezuela light. But to a left wing wanker like you, its Trump's fault they don't have their shit together.

PRs are American citizens. If you don't like that fact then you could contact your representatives & take that up with them.
Me; can't help ya.

I like your posts, but are you from America?

I like your posts, but are you from America?

I was born in Louisiana in 1961; would you like to see my birth certificate? :206:

New Topics

Forum List

Back