FBI agents' text messages spur congressional probe into possible news leaks

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This "INVESTIGATION" is such a fraud!

Republican-led House and Senate committees are investigating whether leaders of the Russia counterintelligence investigation had contacts with the news media that resulted in improper leaks, prompted in part by text messages amongst senior FBI officials mentioning specific reporters, news organizations and articles.

In one exchange, FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and bureau lawyer Lisa Page engaged in a series of texts shortly before Election Day 2016 suggesting they knew in advance about an article in The Wall Street Journal and would need to feign stumbling onto the story so it could be shared with colleagues.

lol @ cons accusing law enforcement of being corrupt .

How black lives matter of you !

lol @ cons accusing law enforcement of being corrupt .

How black lives matter of you !

Real conservatives respect good, honest, law abiding police agents, there is nothing worse than anyone in any position of power who abuses their authority

For the most part I'm watching this stuff shake out and see what happens. I don't want to have my opinion of agencies tainted by a handful of nefarious actors who are not front line agents, and who have been politically motivated by the former administration for self benefit.

Last edited:
Wow, that is really damaging. Everyone needs to read it.

So, I am wondering, WHO LEAKED this information about the emails to the Hill? Who is the leaker that did that...in the middle of an inspector general's investigation about them...?

This "INVESTIGATION" is such a fraud!

Republican-led House and Senate committees are investigating whether leaders of the Russia counterintelligence investigation had contacts with the news media that resulted in improper leaks, prompted in part by text messages amongst senior FBI officials mentioning specific reporters, news organizations and articles.

In one exchange, FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and bureau lawyer Lisa Page engaged in a series of texts shortly before Election Day 2016 suggesting they knew in advance about an article in The Wall Street Journal and would need to feign stumbling onto the story so it could be shared with colleagues.

seditious fucks

So, I am wondering, WHO LEAKED this information about the emails to the Hill? Who is the leaker that did that...in the middle of an inspector general's investigation about them...?
OHH NOW you care about a leak.
oh, i don't like the way the two were discussing leaking at all, but from what I understand... it is normal....and planned by the agency....with information that is not classified....and you can tell they were upset when one of the articles had ''too much information'' given out to the press and not by a planned, non specific leak....

I would love to read the article they are talking about....

Forum List

Back