Favorite lines from Seinfeld

"It's come to my attention you had sex with the cleanng lady on your desk."

"Was that wrong?"

:lol:

That was a funny one. Maybe cause it's getting late here, Seinfeld is seeming a little funnier than at the beginning of the thread.

Ravi, too. :lol:

"But he only converted to judasim for the jokes!"

"And this offends you as a jew?"

"No, it offends me as a commedian!"

Hey Ravs, I've been meaning to ask you is "Tissue?" a Seinfeld thing?
I dunno. Ask Del.

From my all time favorite episode, this might help you dear...

Jerry: To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid.
Elaine: I don't understand.
Jerry: Exactly.

:rofl:

Settle down Beavis! Ignorance isn't the same thing as stupidity. If you've never watched something, any opinion you might have about it is largely uninformed...ie, ignorant.

Perhaps YOU need to settle down? The title of the thread is "Favorite Lines from Seinfeld", correct?

I never said I hadn't seen Seinfeld. I said I don't watch sitcoms. Matter of fact, he was a lousy standup comedian prior to sucking enough crank to land a half-hour slot on the tube and IMO he wasn't funny.

Methinks you need to revise your ignorant, and assumptive theory a tad.:lol:

Newsflash: Seinfeld IS a sitcom. Perhaps you should be more clear about what you mean. :eusa_whistle:

Settle down Beavis! Ignorance isn't the same thing as stupidity. If you've never watched something, any opinion you might have about it is largely uninformed...ie, ignorant.

Perhaps YOU need to settle down? The title of the thread is "Favorite Lines from Seinfeld", correct?

I never said I hadn't seen Seinfeld. I said I don't watch sitcoms. Matter of fact, he was a lousy standup comedian prior to sucking enough crank to land a half-hour slot on the tube and IMO he wasn't funny.

Newsflash: Seinfeld IS a sitcom. Perhaps you should be more clear about what you mean. :eusa_whistle:

Newsflash: Seinfeld is a comedian -- a person. Perhaps YOU should have been more clear about what YOU mean.:eusa_whistle:

Newsflash: Seinfeld is a comedian -- a person. Perhaps YOU should have been more clear about what YOU mean.:eusa_whistle:

You really should leave the playing stupid thing to Ravi. :cool:

LOL! Read the OP...even RGS would have understood it.

Who is Dancing?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xi4O1yi6b0]YouTube - Elaine´s Dance[/ame]

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?

Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born: a Festivus for the rest of us!

Of course. The line that got me facing the interrogation squad for posting it. :rolleyes:

I'll have to devote further thought to the lines, but my favorite sequences include Kramer's brief stint as a pimp lookalike.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back