Favorite lines from Seinfeld

I never watched Seinfeld on prime time because I was always working. Then my boyfriend started subjecting me to late night Seinfeld reruns. ( I just now asked him his favorite line. George says to Jerry, "Simmer down". I ask you, how is that funny??)
I thought Kramer and Neuman were hysterical but the others were dull (Jerry), annoying (Julia Dreyfus) or lugubrious (George). The thing is I can get hooked on just about any rerun because it's late, you're tired and if you see enough of them you get brainwashed. But Seinfeld never did much for me.

Scrubs reruns are funny. My all time classic fav is The Odd Couple.

Mani, you want to know what else I hate about Seinfeld? I used to think Ravioli was such a wit, till I realized most of her schtick comes from that show.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

;)

Last edited:
I don't watch sitcoms and haven't for DECADES. Repetitious and boring.

So you admit that your opinion about Seinfeld comes from a point of total ignorance.

Duly noted. :cool:

Hardly.

Settle down Beavis! Ignorance isn't the same thing as stupidity. If you've never watched something, any opinion you might have about it is largely uninformed...ie, ignorant.

Mani, you want to know what else I hate about Seinfeld? I used to think Ravioli was such a wit, till I realized most of her schtick comes from that show.

So you admit that Seinfeld was witty.

Duly noted. :eusa_whistle:

Not Seinfeld. Ravi. She has good delivery. He's good looking and all but she's the real commedian. I just thought she was an original wit.

Like me. :eusa_whistle:

So you admit that your opinion about Seinfeld comes from a point of total ignorance.

Duly noted. :cool:

Hardly.

Settle down Beavis! Ignorance isn't the same thing as stupidity. If you've never watched something, any opinion you might have about it is largely uninformed...ie, ignorant.

Perhaps YOU need to settle down? The title of the thread is "Favorite Lines from Seinfeld", correct?

I never said I hadn't seen Seinfeld. I said I don't watch sitcoms. Matter of fact, he was a lousy standup comedian prior to sucking enough crank to land a half-hour slot on the tube and IMO he wasn't funny.

Methinks you need to revise your ignorant, and assumptive theory a tad.:lol:

Not Seinfeld. Ravi. She has good delivery. He's good looking and all but she's the real commedian. I just thought she was an original wit.

:eusa_eh:

And you want to be my latex salesman. :rolleyes:

Hey Ravs, I've been meaning to ask you is "Tissue?" a Seinfeld thing?

Forum List

Back