th

th

th

upload_2017-9-13_15-6-59.jpeg

upload_2017-9-13_15-8-32.jpeg

So many to choose from...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

...it would take pages upon pages to list them all.

Here are a few good books to curl up with during a dark and stormy night when the power is out. :laugh:

5121823792_72d489a293_z.jpg

790206174.0.l.jpg

Frankenstein-1st-edition.jpg

Dracula1st.jpeg

If you haven't read the last two, they dwarf all film versions.

If I HAD to choose one book to take on a desert island for the rest of my life, it would be
Go Down Moses by William Faulkner.
But there are lots of others I'd miss.

Wise Blood, Memoirs of a Survivor, One Hundred Years of Solitude, and too many more to list.....Sanctuary, The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich, To Kill A Mockingbird, etc., etc.

Wise Blood, Memoirs of a Survivor, One Hundred Years of Solitude, and too many more to list.....Sanctuary, The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich, To Kill A Mockingbird, etc., etc.
If you liked One Hundred Years of Solitude, you might like Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison. Great book.

Weatherman2020 And some of them have memory The Emma book i remember when the first time I read this book. a trip to mexico in an overwhelming heat and I was in my air-conditioned room to discover this talented author who is Jane Austen.

Not one favorite book lol

Hundred of favorite bookS ;) (we are talking paper books here, yes?)

For starters "A Movable Feast" by Ernest Hemingway.

If you liked One Hundred Years of Solitude, you might like Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison. Great book.

Thanks, and thanks for reminding me of Notes on a Native Son, The Fire Next Time, and Their Eyes Were Watching God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back