Faux outrage

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Does anyone else find it absolutely HILARIOUS that the fake indian and the bitch of benghazi are WHINING that Trump made money off the housing bubble bursting when it was THE GOVERNMENT that caused it! Clinton and her pals both republican and democrat did this and they want to whine that a BUSINESSMAN took advantage of it? PFT! My parents lost their home during this shit do I blame Trump fuck no...economy tanked and shit happened to get ahead in today's society you take advantage of things when you can its also EXACTLY why we need Trump as president. A man that knows HOW to take advantage of problems or issues is what we need! For to long the WORLD has dealt with moronic leaders we have and we the people have been taken advantage of while politicians get lifetime retirement packages and cushy jobs in DC once they get done screwing us.

The fake Indian was outed today, she was loaning money to her brother and they were buying and flipping houses racking up a nice profit. The word hypocrisy comes to mind.

Blow it out your mouth. It's true that effective oversight of lenders might have prevented it. But that's not what the OP is suggesting.
Its very clear what I am suggesting. Hilary and The Fake Indian want to BLAME a businessman for taking advantage of something HILLARY and her friends CAUSED!

Blow it out your mouth. It's true that effective oversight of lenders might have prevented it. But that's not what the OP is suggesting.
Its very clear what I am suggesting. Hilary and The Fake Indian want to BLAME a businessman for taking advantage of something HILLARY and her friends CAUSED!
Hillary and her friends did not cause the meltdown. If anyone in gummit caused it was W and Greenspan at the Fed.

Pocohantas was still teaching at Harvard or someplace.

Does anyone else find it absolutely HILARIOUS that the fake indian and the bitch of benghazi are WHINING that Trump made money off the housing bubble bursting when it was THE GOVERNMENT that caused it! Clinton and her pals both republican and democrat did this and they want to whine that a BUSINESSMAN took advantage of it? PFT! My parents lost their home during this shit do I blame Trump fuck no...economy tanked and shit happened to get ahead in today's society you take advantage of things when you can its also EXACTLY why we need Trump as president. A man that knows HOW to take advantage of problems or issues is what we need! For to long the WORLD has dealt with moronic leaders we have and we the people have been taken advantage of while politicians get lifetime retirement packages and cushy jobs in DC once they get done screwing us.

short the market... reasonable.

another reason he should produce his tax returns.

Hillary and her friends did not cause the meltdown. If anyone in gummit caused it was W and Greenspan at the Fed.

The Times itself reported in 1999 that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were under pressure from the Clinton administration to increase lending to minorities and low-income home buyers–a policy that necessarily entailed higher risks. Can there really be a question, other than in the fevered imagination of the Times, where the push to reduce lending standards and boost home ownership came from?

The True Origins of This Financial Crisis | The American Spectator
Say what now? :popcorn:

Were you going to say something?

Were you going to say something?

I want to see Donnies tax returns .... were you going to get any dumber?

The hell they didn't. The beginning of this stretches all the way back to Carter, and by that I mean the pressure government put on banks to make increasingly risky loans to people who could not afford them. It fizzled out under Carter then Clinton pushed it again with Janet Reno threatening never ending government investigations into banks who refused to lower their lending standards and make these risky loans. Meanwhile the Democratic party controlled Fannie and Freddie got on board. Under Bush this got so out of hand that Bush tried several times to get Fannie and Freddie reined in but Democrats stopped him. And the goddamn GOP had their hands dirty also don't get me wrong.

This entire mess started with these damn politicians pressuring banks to lower the lending standards (income requirements, down payment, credit score) so that people who otherwise did not qualify for a home loan could get one. Why? So the goddamn politicians could brag about how great the economy was doing. When this house of cards collapsed these gutless coward politicians blamed the boogieman e.g. banks and wall street. Hell Barnie Frank is on video tape on the House floor arguing there was nothing wrong at Fannie and Freddie.

Just another thing for libtards to whine about...I have yet to find ANY Trump supporter who gives a shit about his taxes..I say he releases those when she releases the speeches to wall street :)

Just another thing for libtards to whine about...I have yet to find ANY Trump supporter who gives a shit about his taxes..I say he releases those when she releases the speeches to wall street :)

and I have yet to see a Trump supporter who wouldn't dig the peanuts out of his crap pile and eat them.

Forum List

Back