If you can't make it in this country ... you are a loser

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I'm sick of all the whining from the left that the unions created the middle class and tax cuts for the rich and blah blah. This is the richest country in the history of man. The "poor" don't pay taxes and get endless government payouts. The middle class pay little. If you're black or female, companies are seeking you out to increase their diversity.

If you are an able bodied person in this country, you can do anything. No one in history has had it so good. The opportunity is endless. Your parents were willing to sacrifice and work for their children. Too many people today just want it easy. I put myself through college, worked full time while getting my first masters degree and borrowed and paid off the second one. No one gave me shit but a loving, stable home. The money and opportunity I did on my own.

How anyone can fail in the United States of America is beyond me.. Those of you saying you can't succeed because of the system are a bunch of lazy whiners, get off your ass and get to work if you want more money. Stop asking government to take it from someone who earned it and give it to you. Earn it. Your parents should have had this talk with you before you left home

I'm sick of all the whining from the left that the unions created the middle class and tax cuts for the rich and blah blah. This is the richest country in the history of man. The "poor" don't pay taxes and get endless government payouts. The middle class pay little. If you're black or female, companies are seeking you out to increase their diversity.

If you are an able bodied person in this country, you can do anything. No one in history has had it so good. The opportunity is endless. Your parents were willing to sacrifice and work for their children. Too many people today just want it easy. I put myself through college, worked full time while getting my first masters degree and borrowed and paid off the second one. No one gave me shit but a loving, stable home. The money and opportunity I did on my own.

How anyone can fail in the United States of America is beyond me.. Those of you saying you can't succeed because of the system are a bunch of lazy whiners, get off your ass and get to work if you want more money. Stop asking government to take it from someone who earned it and give it to you. Earn it. Your parents should have had this talk with you before you left home

Thank you, President Obama. :)

Tissue?

Tissue?

I'm out, maybe Bendog can give you one

Tissue?

Doesn't look like Bendog started this whine list.

Midol?

Tissue?

Midol?

Here's some Pepto Bismo for ya ...

Answer the question in my sig line, please.

Sure. Lots of them. And lots more expect to get pay they didn't earn

How many? Let's define the extent of the problem, shall we?

You've made it. I've made it. Let's discuss how many of our fellow citizens have not made it....and are not trying. Maybe you and I can think of some solutions. But...I think we need to be clear about the extent of the problem
first.

Tissue?

Midol?

Living well is the best revenge, I custom ordered a BMW this weekend. Leather, turbocharged, LED lights, 20 way comfort seats heck yeah! :eusa_dance:

If you can't make it in this country ... you are a loser

Or a Republican.

Forum List

Back