Father boards school bus to confront bullies picking on his special needs daughter

yeah , anyway, back to the topic at hand.

It is pitiful that these children picked on this girl, whether she has special needs or not, but doubly so since she does. However, that does not excuse the father for reacting poorly.

HELL - fucking - LO???
Did any of you read this part of the article?

School spokeswoman Regina Murray Klaers said in an e-mail that Jones did not express his concerns to school administrators. The incident that apparently upset Jones involved another girl, not his daughter, Klaers said. That incident was fully investigated, and appropriate action was taken, Klaers said.

HELL - fucking - LO???
Did any of you read this part of the article?

School spokeswoman Regina Murray Klaers said in an e-mail that Jones did not express his concerns to school administrators. The incident that apparently upset Jones involved another girl, not his daughter, Klaers said. That incident was fully investigated, and appropriate action was taken, Klaers said.

Are you trying to say that the story some are trying to tell about how this guy tried everything he could to get the school to intervene but finally he had to take drastic measures to protect his daughter's life was bullshit?

WOWEE Imagine that.

And this thread shows what it leads to.

No, this thread shows that kids aren't taught to stand up to bullies, and let these little punks do what they want to helpless people.

Nonsense.

This thread shows that you take a group of normal kids, and throw in one 'special' one, that this is what you get.

You think this father taught these kids compassion? No. He taught them (since he's bigger and meaner), the opposite lesson he was shooting for.

Or maybe he wasn't trying to teach these kids a 'lesson', maybe he just didn't like HIS kid that was thrust into a group of normal kids, made fun of.

Send all the 'special' kids to 'special' schools. If the father cared about kids in general, he wouldn't subject the normal kids to his kid.

There are 'punks' all over. There's even punks as adults. The father threw a raw piece of meat into a group of lion-punk-kids.....what did he think would happen? That all those kids would just accept his child as 'normal'? SHE'S not normal. She's 'special'.

Of course she'll be picked on.
You are an idiot. You do not protect 'normal' children from special needs children in some lame attempt to keep them from being exposed to them.

No, this thread shows that kids aren't taught to stand up to bullies, and let these little punks do what they want to helpless people.

Nonsense.

This thread shows that you take a group of normal kids, and throw in one 'special' one, that this is what you get.

You think this father taught these kids compassion? No. He taught them (since he's bigger and meaner), the opposite lesson he was shooting for.

Or maybe he wasn't trying to teach these kids a 'lesson', maybe he just didn't like HIS kid that was thrust into a group of normal kids, made fun of.

Send all the 'special' kids to 'special' schools. If the father cared about kids in general, he wouldn't subject the normal kids to his kid.

There are 'punks' all over. There's even punks as adults. The father threw a raw piece of meat into a group of lion-punk-kids.....what did he think would happen? That all those kids would just accept his child as 'normal'? SHE'S not normal. She's 'special'.

Of course she'll be picked on.

BULLSHIT

You just exposed yourself to be a troll, so I will no longer respond to you.

There is a Nazi thread that I think you'll enjoy though, all they wanted was perfect blonde hair/blue eyed children to take over the Third Reich. You'll fit right in with them!
You beat me to the punch. Then again, I haven't been here in quite a while.

Nonsense.

BULLSHIT

You just exposed yourself to be a troll, so I will no longer respond to you.

Well, I'll certainly lose sleep over that.

Hoe noes!!

Some idiot won't respond to me, because I don't think like he does!!!!:lol:
You don't think like an adult, you little drugstore cowboy. Go piss up a rope!

If the father cared about kids in general, he wouldn't subject the normal kids to his kid.

Wut?

What's difficult about it?

I'm sorry, but the child isn't normal. If it was a normal child, would this even be an issue? I'd say no.

The father didn't want his child treated as a normal child would be treated, with normal social interaction....he wanted her treated 'SPECIAL'.....protected above the normal standards.

We'd like to think that the world is all sunshine and flowers, and bunnies. It's not. Kids that are too different, get picked on.

Send the girl to a school with other 'special' kids, and the problem is solved.

You don't charge on a bus and start raving like an idiot, because YOU insisted on that your kid be treated 'special'. The father is a drama queen.
It is an issue with me when any child is bullied. When a special needs child is bullied on a bus full of so-called "normal" children, it is time for someone to take ACTION and stop it. The bus driver evidently had done nothing to stop it in the past.

Actually, it sounds like the father wanted the child treated the same as everyone else. Considering that no one else was being bullied to that extreme and all.

I'm simply pointing out your verbiage, as if the child was a carrier of some infectious disease that she was subjecting the other children to.

Well, a smack on the back of the head, and a condemn prank doesn't seem that extreme.

It does to me.

You don't hit girls.
He probably thinks it okay to pull their pigtails and laugh at the fat ones. He is a stupid jerk.

do you have children?

Two. Both well behaved, and peaceful. I've had to go to the school to deal with issues, 1 time in 10 years of school, between both kids. When the handle on the weight lifting machine broke, and cut his head open. Never for BS like this thread.

Now, how is it possible that my kids have managed to make it through school, without a bunch of petty drama and nonsense?

The answer is simple. A small mid west school, 97% White, and good parenting.

The proof is in the results. My school=no troubles like this. Your school=troubles.
Well, when you children get out of that near lily white school you've got them in, they'll have to learn how to deal with all the people that didn't go there that they meet for the rest of their lives. (I see you as a racist prick also.)

Special needs children have nothing to be ashamed of. They didn't ask to be born with learning disabilities, cleft pallets, autism, Down syndrome, cancer or any other thing that you in your ivory tower would call 'abnormal'.

Let me put this in the most polite way that I can muster up for you.....

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

Forum List

Back