Did The Woke Agenda Cause A Daughter To Try To Kill Her Father and Herself?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"New details have emerged after a 12-year-old Texas girl shot her father before killing herself. A schoolgirl who shot her father as part of a pre-planned murder-pact with a friend before turning the gun on herself can be pictured for the first time. Emma Brown, 12, shot her father, Daniel Brown, 38, in the abdomen at their home in Poolville, Texas, around 30 miles from Fort Worth - Emma shot herself in the head and died in hospital two days later. Daniel was released from hospital shortly after the incident and is expected to make a full recovery according to authorities.

The seventh grade student had plotted to kill her entire family and pets, along with another 12-year-old girl from Lufkin, Texas, though it is unclear how they met. Parker County District Attorney's office confirmed that the second girl, who has not been identified, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder. A spokeswoman was unable to give details of the sentence handed to the girl - They added: 'The charge was not dismissed. The allegations were fully prosecuted with a final disposition of the case occurring on March 14, 2023. Brown also went to a fathers and daughters dance at Peaster Elementary, where she was a pupil, though it is unclear if she attended with her father"

Now I remember this happening last year, but I didn't know this was part of some suicide/kill your father pact. I also didn't know this happened shortly after the child attended a school event. What was she subjected to at this school event? It made me research this school, was Peaster Elementary involved in pushing some sort of woke cirriculum? Did this school push woke-gender identity? Could this has been a factor in why she did what she did? What is the school district hiding?

Forum List

Back