Fat People Are Stupid

If waist size and IQ were as closely corrleated as the author of this thread imagines, I'd be a supergenius.

I'm so devoid of fat that I can't even do a dead man's float.

A Tank thread devoid of racism?

Is it possible? :eek:

He's broadened his bigotry! Now it's not just blacks that are stupid, it's fat people, too! :lol:

The irony, of course, is that even if you accept the premise of a link between IQ and weight, it would actually be more like 'stupid people get fat'. I wonder which low IQ group Tank is part of? :eusa_shhh:

I suspect if one did a correlational study between people who are overweight and their IQs we would find there is a correlation.

LOW IQ is not a causation allowing oneself to become a lardass, but there appears to be correlation to be sure.

If you doubt that?

Go check out the people shopping at Bergdorfs versus those shopping at WALMARTS.

The woman shiopping at Bergdorfs are X-RAYS (thank you, Tom Wolf, for that phrase) compared to the beached whales we so often see at WALMARTS.

A Tank thread devoid of racism?

Is it possible? :eek:

He's broadened his bigotry! Now it's not just blacks that are stupid, it's fat people, too! :lol:

The irony, of course, is that even if you accept the premise of a link between IQ and weight, it would actually be more like 'stupid people get fat'. I wonder which low IQ group Tank is part of? :eusa_shhh:

Yep, it looks like it.

And gays, don't forget the gays.

zzzzzzzzzzz.

Attachments

• $pink-clams.jpg
    $pink-clams.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 45
I never considered Karen Carpenter particularly intelligent.

Let's see, according to Billboard, the Carpenters had 12 top 10 hits from 1970-75, including three No. 1's, five No. 2's and two No. 3's.

Can you beat that?

Does being able to sing a song indicate intelligence? That's new. Aside from the fact that the careers of both Carpenter kids was directed by her brother. Who is still alive!

So, is Susan Boyle the next mensa candidate?

I never considered Karen Carpenter particularly intelligent.

Let's see, according to Billboard, the Carpenters had 12 top 10 hits from 1970-75, including three No. 1's, five No. 2's and two No. 3's.

Can you beat that?

Does being able to sing a song indicate intelligence? That's new. Aside from the fact that the careers of both Carpenter kids was directed by her brother. Who is still alive!

So, is Susan Boyle the next mensa candidate?

Being able to sing? No. Getting 12 top 10 hits in five years? Yes.

Question: Why would anyone resurrect a lame troll thread like this?

Answer: Because he's a lame troll sock.

Forum List

Back