Fascism in Action: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites

Google has the right to mess with people's searches, I suppose.

However it's illegal if they are messing with searches and then lying about it, because that constitutes fraud..

According to whom?

The world.

fraud
frôd/
noun
noun: fraud; plural noun: frauds
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

And those people call Trump "fascist"...

View attachment 180583

You guys do that.
Then you accuse us of doing it when we catch you doing it.

You are, truly, the Fascist Party of the US.
Hopefully, you didn't mean me. I'm not a Democrat, on the contrary: I think Democrats are the worst enemies of their own country. They have been accusing Russians for harming US (so far nobody has seen any evidence though!) but it's them and their Deep State puppeteers have been harming the country so efficiently and from within. No external enemy could have done better job. It's very sad but very true.

There is a Russian saying: with such kind of friends you don't need to have enemies.

Not surprised that contards like yourself would find aid and comfort with Russians and despise Americans- who you don't agree with.
You know you collude with Russians, traitor. Don't act like you don't, lol.
He's just a stupid kid whose only understanding of the world is that if something comes from the left, he is required to support it, and if it is defined to him as right, he has to call people names.

The uneducated portion of the left is capable of Cowboys and Indians and little more.

LOL- so you complain about the left calling names- and then you just go with the personal attacks.

Just hold up a mirror if you want to see a stupid kid with no understanding of the world who is blinded by partisan binders.

Google has the right to mess with people's searches, I suppose.

However it's illegal if they are messing with searches and then lying about it, because that constitutes fraud..

According to whom?

The world.

fraud
frôd/
noun
noun: fraud; plural noun: frauds
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

'criminal deception'

So again- where is the 'criminal deception'?

Hey- if i can show that Infowars has pushed out lies- will you support criminally prosecuting Infowars

Uh. It most certainly does. When one company has such an overwhelming market share, it has control over market prices.

No it doesn't, no matter how many times you attempt to say otherwise.

I suggest you take a proper course in economics and get back to us.

Here's something to help you get started: dominant market share which enables an entity to manipulate prices is a characteristic of monopoly power. The market doesn't function; it is controlled by the monopoly.

And Jeebus, the utter ignorance of you loons makes civil discussion impossible.

Google is not a public institution.

It has every right to edit and set the rules for those who post.

It has the legal right, true.

It is acting in the spirit of fascism, however, since fascism is predicated upon an immutable ideology that cannot be questioned and demands absolute fealty.

It's really something akin to the Maoist era in China, where all public discourse had to align with that of the cultural revolution.

So when a newspaper refuses to print some letter to the editor that is from a whackjob- that is the spirit of fascism?

Or when Infowars scrubs comments by liberals objecting to the fake news that they have published- is that the 'spirit of fascism' also?

Once again- this thread shows that Contards have no clue what Fascism, Capitalism or the First Amendment actually are.

Why is it that so many of you authoritarian leftists toss out words like "contard" to describe those who reject your jack booted authoritarianism?

As far as liberalism is concerned, I realize you are too stupid to have ever read John Stuart Mill or John Rawls like I have, but neither saw your desire to restrict the free expression of ideas as liberal.
Dogmaphobe is engaged in Rush Limbaugh's Rules for Reactionaries: accuse the opposition of doing what Dogmaphobe is doing.

I am not the one advocating the investiture of power in a communications company to decide what people can and cannot read. That would be you authoritarian leftists..

And by 'authoritarian leftists' you mean those of us who understand what Fascism and the First Amendment mean- and support Capitalism and the rights of business's to decide how to do business so long as they are not breaking the law.

So do you hold right wing 'communications' companies to this same standard?

Like say- Infowars? WND?

Uh. It most certainly does. When one company has such an overwhelming market share, it has control over market prices.

Here's something to help you get started: dominant market share which enables an entity to manipulate prices is a characteristic of monopoly power. The market doesn't function; it is controlled by the monopoly.

I think they just don't care if they're stupid. Just like they don't care if they are criminal.

It is acting in the spirit of fascism, however, since fascism is predicated upon an immutable ideology that cannot be questioned and demands absolute fealty.

It's really something akin to the Maoist era in China, where all public discourse had to align with that of the cultural revolution.

So when a newspaper refuses to print some letter to the editor that is from a whackjob- that is the spirit of fascism?

Or when Infowars scrubs comments by liberals objecting to the fake news that they have published- is that the 'spirit of fascism' also?

Once again- this thread shows that Contards have no clue what Fascism, Capitalism or the First Amendment actually are.

Why is it that so many of you authoritarian leftists toss out words like "contard" to describe those who reject your jack booted authoritarianism?

As far as liberalism is concerned, I realize you are too stupid to have ever read John Stuart Mill or John Rawls like I have, but neither saw your desire to restrict the free expression of ideas as liberal.

Why is it that so many of your authoritarian rightists toss out words like 'libtard' and fascist' to describe your jack booted authoritarianism?

Remember- its the contard snowflakes in this thread who said that Youtube was being 'fascist' and 'violating the first amendment' because Youtube- a private company- decided to take down some contard content.

As far as 'restricting the free expression of ideas'- the Right has no problem with restricting that 'free expression' on Infowars or WND or the moderated websites of right wing talk show hosts- all of which regularly scrub content from 'liberals' that contradicts their promotion of Fake News.

As a liberal, I am a huge supporter of the First Amendment- I believe that government should not interfere with personal speech.

But this thread has nothing to do with that- does it? This has to do with the right of private companies to decide how they will conduct their business- that is capitalism- and it is capitalism that are objecting to.

I dont' start threads about the censorship on Infowars because unlike the right wing snowflakes here, I think that Infowars as a private business, has every right to continue its role as chief promoter of right wing Fake News- and it can censor content to its hearts desire.[/QUOTEyou are
You guys do that.
Then you accuse us of doing it when we catch you doing it.

You are, truly, the Fascist Party of the US.
Hopefully, you didn't mean me. I'm not a Democrat, on the contrary: I think Democrats are the worst enemies of their own country. They have been accusing Russians for harming US (so far nobody has seen any evidence though!) but it's them and their Deep State puppeteers have been harming the country so efficiently and from within. No external enemy could have done better job. It's very sad but very true.

There is a Russian saying: with such kind of friends you don't need to have enemies.

Not surprised that contards like yourself would find aid and comfort with Russians and despise Americans- who you don't agree with.
He's just a stupid kid whose only understanding of the world is that if something comes from the left, he is required to support it, and if it is defined to him as right, he has to call people names.

The uneducated portion of the left is capable of Cowboys and Indians and little more.

LOL- so you complain about the left calling names- and then you just go with the personal attacks.

Just hold up a mirror if you want to see a stupid kid with no understanding of the world who is blinded by partisan binders.

I'm not a partisan, you moronic child. I'm not a republican, I did not vote for Trump and am a secular humanist.

You are no liberal, either. You are too utterly stupid to understand liberal ideology and simply parrot all the talking points of your fellow authoritarian leftists.

I suggest you take a course in law.

The percentage of market a company controls does not make it a monopoly.
How they got that percentage could, but you have yet to demonstrate how that would apply.

I think they just don't care if they're stupid. Just like they don't care if they are criminal.

Yep.

Because "Feelz"....

or something

I suggest you take a course in law.

The percentage of market a company controls does not make it a monopoly.
How they got that percentage could, but you have yet to demonstrate how that would apply.

You are an ignorant booby.

If you want to get all legal, try reading up on Antitrust law and get back to us.

My position stands. 85% is enough control to interfere with the proper functioning of markets.

Why is it that so many of your authoritarian rightists toss out words like 'libtard' and fascist' to describe your jack booted authoritarianism?

Remember- its the contard snowflakes in this thread who said that Youtube was being 'fascist' and 'violating the first amendment' because Youtube- a private company- decided to take down some contard content.

As far as 'restricting the free expression of ideas'- the Right has no problem with restricting that 'free expression' on Infowars or WND or the moderated websites of right wing talk show hosts- all of which regularly scrub content from 'liberals' that contradicts their promotion of Fake News.

As a liberal, I am a huge supporter of the First Amendment- I believe that government should not interfere with personal speech.

But this thread has nothing to do with that- does it? This has to do with the right of private companies to decide how they will conduct their business- that is capitalism- and it is capitalism that are objecting to.

I dont' start threads about the censorship on Infowars because unlike the right wing snowflakes here, I think that Infowars as a private business, has every right to continue its role as chief promoter of right wing Fake News- and it can censor content to its hearts desire.[/QUOTEyou are

I'm not a partisan, you moronic child. I'm not a republican, I did not vote for Trump and am a secular humanist.

Since you honk like a partisan and sound like a moronic partisan child- forgive me for presuming you are exactly how you sound.

You don't have to be Republican to be partisan. Perhaps you will figure that out.

Let me know when you are going to have the balls to address the issues I raised about right wing 'communications companies and their censorship- so far you have dodged and dodged.

You are no liberal, either. You are too utterly stupid to understand liberal ideology and simply parrot all the talking points of your fellow authoritarian leftists.

LOL says the stupid idiot parroting the talking points of the contards from the OP on.

If you want to get all legal, try reading up on Antitrust law and get back to us.

My position stands. 85% is enough control to interfere with the proper functioning of markets.

The percentage doesn't interfere with your choices.
You don't have to use Google, and there are several alternatives, it is strictly a choice.

Plus, you don't pay anything to use Google in the first place.

Speaking of fascism, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that the tech companies are doing it in coordination with elements within the state.
probably George Soros , Hillary Clinton and Obama are the persons of interest :21:

You don't have to use Google, and there are several alternatives, it is strictly a choice.

It must be difficult for you to go through life so thoroughly unacquainted with actual knowledge.

Here. Try reading this very simple article at Wikipedia regarding Antitrust laws in the U.S.

United States antitrust law is a collection of federal and state government laws that regulates the conduct and organization of business corporations, generally to promote fair competition for the benefit of consumers. (The concept is called competition law in other English-speaking countries.) The main statutes are the Sherman Act of 1890, the Clayton Act of 1914 and the Federal Trade Commission Act of 1914. These Acts, first, restrict the formation of cartels and prohibit other collusive practices regarded as being in restraint of trade. Second, they restrict the mergers and acquisitions of organizations that could substantially lessen competition. Third, they prohibit the creation of a monopoly and the abuse of monopoly power.[1]

United States antitrust law - Wikipedia

It must be difficult for you to go through life so thoroughly unacquainted with actual knowledge.

Here. Try reading this very simple article at Wikipedia regarding Antitrust laws in the U.S.

United States antitrust law is a collection of federal and state government laws that regulates the conduct and organization of business corporations, generally to promote fair competition for the benefit of consumers. (The concept is called competition law in other English-speaking countries.) The main statutes are the Sherman Act of 1890, the Clayton Act of 1914 and the Federal Trade Commission Act of 1914. These Acts, first, restrict the formation of cartels and prohibit other collusive practices regarded as being in restraint of trade. Second, they restrict the mergers and acquisitions of organizations that could substantially lessen competition. Third, they prohibit the creation of a monopoly and the abuse of monopoly power.[1]

That might apply if you actually paid for the service Google and others offer, but you don't dumbass.
It is fair competition because no one can make you use Google, and the alternatives don't cost anything either.

That might apply if you actually paid for the service Google and others offer, but you don't dumbass.

You sad little nincompoop. Individuals are not customers of Google; they are products. Google is a platform to get idiots like you to click on ads for which Google is paid by its real customers (advertisers).

Speaking of fascism, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that the tech companies are doing it in coordination with elements within the state.
probably George Soros , Hillary Clinton and Obama are the persons of interest :21:
Funny stuff huh?
Tech firms improve cooperation on extremism but more needed, U.S....
The United States and Britain will push social media firms at a meeting of G7 interior ministers this week to do more on the issue, Duke told reporters in London where she had been meeting British Home Secretary (interior minister) Amber Rudd.

You sad little nincompoop. Individuals are not customers of Google; they are products. Google is a platform to get idiots like you to click on ads for which Google is paid by its real customers (advertisers).

I seriously doubt the advertisers are complaining about your (or anyone's) choice to use Google idiot.
They also have contracts with the others, it is paid by delivery (click) and works no matter what service you use.

Forum List

Back