Fascism in Action: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites

And those people call Trump "fascist"...

upload_2018-3-5_16-41-32.png

The reason these sites and their kindred Russian-backed conservative "news" sites are being affected is because they are the prime promulgators and propagandists of fake news.

Conservatives, for whatever reason, fall for this fake news and are easily manipulated. There is a reason Putin targeted them.

I guess when you are afraid of everything including your own shadow, you will believe any trash that comes your way.

The reason these sites and their kindred Russian-backed conservative "news" sites are being affected is because they are the prime promulgators and propagandists of fake news.

Conservatives, for whatever reason, fall for this fake news and are easily manipulated. There is a reason Putin targeted them.

I guess when you are afraid of everything including your own shadow, you will believe any trash that comes your way.
Hi Goebbels.

Hi Goebbels.

Exactly! :mad-61: ^^

quote-ideas-are-more-powerful-than-guns-we-would-not-let-our-enemies-have-guns-why-should-we-let-them-joseph-stalin-268865.jpg

You folks are coming for the guns now I see too.

Too bad you don't have a candidate like uncle Joe, eh?

You want to nationalize them cons? Get that big gubmint in there? :laugh:

nahhhhhhhhhhhh.......nationalize the commies! :rolleyes-41:

not
So you do want to start nationalizing companies? Informative.

I want a free internet, where all voices can be heard.

It’s plenty free. Go find some conservatives who didn’t run away from education that know how to make a new youtube, facebook, etc. Good luck. You’re going to need it :thup:

quote-ideas-are-more-powerful-than-guns-we-would-not-let-our-enemies-have-guns-why-should-we-let-them-joseph-stalin-268865.jpg

Too bad you don't have a candidate like uncle Joe, eh?

It's unbelievable, I know!

The totalitarian mentality of the Left is disgusting! :cuckoo:

Too bad you don't have a candidate like uncle Joe, eh?[/QUOTE]

Exhibit A of someone who sees conspiracies everywhere. The only person who ever said he was coming for your guns was Donald J. Trump.
And not to break the bubble you are living, but if any US government came for your guns, it would come from the right and not the left, in which case you will line up to give them away.

"Clearly the 1st Amendment is ignored by these companies. Is it time for an Internet Bill of Rights? Those who say it isn't needed have yet to offer a viable alternative."

FASCISM IN ACTION: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites
Your list is missing the censorship of The Onion for alleged fake news reporting.

Yes, you are correct!

They are totally eliminating conservatives voices from all platforms, something needs to be done.

Forum List

Back