Fascism in Action: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites

The reason these sites and their kindred Russian-backed conservative "news" sites are being affected is because they are the prime promulgators and propagandists of fake news.

Conservatives, for whatever reason, fall for this fake news and are easily manipulated. There is a reason Putin targeted them.

I guess when you are afraid of everything including your own shadow, you will believe any trash that comes your way.
Typical Leftist ranting without a shred of evidence. Care to back up your words?
They just rave and they think it's evidence of their intelligence. That's what they're taught in leftist indoctrination centers.

Dogmaphobe, quit being a fascist goon.

The company (Private Business) does have exactly the right to permit or not what it wants on its sites.

Your idea of free expression is propaganda devoid of factuality and objectivity.

You have a partisan, inflexible ideology that cannot objectively adjust to fact.

Thus . . .

The company (Private Business) does have exactly the right to permit or not what it wants on its sites.

Your idea of free expression is propaganda devoid of factuality and objectivity.

You have a partisan, inflexible ideology that cannot objectively adjust to fact.

Thus . . .
I'm sorry you are stupid and dishonest, Jakey.

I really am.

Thus . . .

I really am.

He's a cull and a traitor besides.

Thus . . .

I really am.
Says the stupidly dishonest Dogmaphobe.

Fascism is the interaction of government and business to take away civil liberties.

Capitalism is the right of business to run its operations as it sees fit within the parameters of the law.

The propaganda arm of Russia-Trump still has outlets online.

Translation:
"I am a propagandist for Soros."
These stupid regressive twits who all speak with the exact, same mind are too abjectly ignorant to even realize the symbolism inherent in the symbol for fascism. The fasces is an implement consisting of a bundle of sticks woven tightly around an axe blade, the sticks representing the utter conformity of a people and the axe blade, the power thus wielded by such unity.

these members of the hive mind are threatened by even the tiniest hint of individuality, and so they come swarming after Those who think for themselves , while advocating that power be used to limit that individuality. They simply cast a name onto whatever they fear no matter whether it is accurate or not and then justify their desire to suppress the expression of ideas based upon the name they have chosen.

The description of fascism in #129 is an excellent explication of Dogmaphobic ideology.

Google is not owned by the government

Who said that? The English language is not that hard to understand, unless you're proven to be wrong...

your are free to pursue a monopoly case against Google

Not my job, that would be the Justice Department, you do know "we taxpayers" fund this department?!!

"we" didn't pass Obamacare because I never would have

I understand your point, but "we" have to pay for it...

if you think a country that is 20 trillion dollars in debt represents any example of accountability, then you are a dumbass no matter how old you are.

Just had to use the insults, the defeatist attitude always shows up, you'll sit on the sidelines and whine about not doing anything, typical...

Google is not a public institution.

It has every right to edit and set the rules for those who post.

It has the legal right, true.

It is acting in the spirit of fascism, however, since fascism is predicated upon an immutable ideology that cannot be questioned and demands absolute fealty.

It's really something akin to the Maoist era in China, where all public discourse had to align with that of the cultural revolution.
It is acting in the spirit of business.

You are a fascist by your own immutable ideology.
Honestly, child, I am one of the least partisan people on this board. Just because you are such an authoritarian leftist, that does not mean that those who oppose your authoritarianism wish to impose a different type. It just means that you lack the intelligence necessary to understand the world on a level any more complex than Cowboys and Indians.
Ad hom attack in lieu of answering the point that business having the right to do as it pleases within the law is not fascism, as you keep claiming. :)

It is a tool of fascists, however.

"Propaganda helped to define who would be excluded from the new society and justified measures against the “outsiders”: Jews, Sinti and Roma (Gypsies), homosexuals, political dissidents, and Germans viewed as genetically inferior and harmful to “national health” (people with mental illness and intellectual or physical disabilities, epileptics, congenitally deaf and blind persons, chronic alcoholics, drug users, and others)."

Defining the Enemy

Sounds just like the Republican agenda.

The Democrats are against freedom of speech, a free press, freedom of religion, the right to bear arms, civil rights in education and employment and the protecting the right to vote.
The Democrats aren't just wrong, they are bad people.

Yeah- that is what you Fascists say about Democrats and is why Russia supports you.

Who said that? The English language is not that hard to understand, unless you're proven to be wrong...

Not my job, that would be the Justice Department, you do know "we taxpayers" fund this department?!!

if you think a country that is 20 trillion dollars in debt represents any example of accountability, then you are a dumbass no matter how old you are.

Just had to use the insults, the defeatist attitude always shows up, you'll sit on the sidelines and whine about not doing anything, typical...

You can play semantics if it suits your insecurities, if the Justice Department could bring a monopoly case against Google they would, I never argued whether or not I had to pay for other people to get Obamacare, and you spend more time insulting yourself than me.

Furthermore, Google is not a monopoly, there are other choices and no one is forced to use Google.
It's not that I sit on the sidelines at all, I just don't need anything in particular from you or your corrupt government to accomplish what I desire.

Well, not counting the fact I would desire if your stupidity didn't insist on supporting a failing bureaucratic system, but I am certain that will remain the case.

You can play semantics if it suits your insecurities, if the Justice Department could bring a monopoly case against Google they would, I never argued whether or not I had to pay for other people to get Obamacare, and you spend more time insulting yourself than me.

Furthermore, Google is not a monopoly, there are other choices and no one is forced to use Google.
It's not that I sit on the sidelines at all, I just don't need anything from you or your corrupt government to accomplish what I desire.

GOOG has an 85% market share in search. That's as close to a monopoly as a company can get.

But go ahead and and keep making excuses for the Creepy Total Surveillance company which has stopped using the motto "don't be evil" for the obvious reason.

Last edited:
GOOG has and 85% market share in search. That's as close to a monopoly as a company can get.

But go ahead and and keep making excuses for the Creepy Total Surveillance company which has stopped using the motto "don't be evil" for the obvious reason.

That's not what would make it a monopoly.
I have a choice, you have a choice, and you cannot fault Google if more people select them as a choice.

No one makes you use Google, there are other opportunities, and that's not an excuse but a fact.

Google is not a public institution.

It has every right to edit and set the rules for those who post.

It has the legal right, true.

It is acting in the spirit of fascism, however, since fascism is predicated upon an immutable ideology that cannot be questioned and demands absolute fealty.

It's really something akin to the Maoist era in China, where all public discourse had to align with that of the cultural revolution.

So when a newspaper refuses to print some letter to the editor that is from a whackjob- that is the spirit of fascism?

Or when Infowars scrubs comments by liberals objecting to the fake news that they have published- is that the 'spirit of fascism' also?

Once again- this thread shows that Contards have no clue what Fascism, Capitalism or the First Amendment actually are.

Why is it that so many of you authoritarian leftists toss out words like "contard" to describe those who reject your jack booted authoritarianism?

As far as liberalism is concerned, I realize you are too stupid to have ever read John Stuart Mill or John Rawls like I have, but neither saw your desire to restrict the free expression of ideas as liberal.

Why is it that so many of your authoritarian rightists toss out words like 'libtard' and fascist' to describe your jack booted authoritarianism?

Remember- its the contard snowflakes in this thread who said that Youtube was being 'fascist' and 'violating the first amendment' because Youtube- a private company- decided to take down some contard content.

As far as 'restricting the free expression of ideas'- the Right has no problem with restricting that 'free expression' on Infowars or WND or the moderated websites of right wing talk show hosts- all of which regularly scrub content from 'liberals' that contradicts their promotion of Fake News.

As a liberal, I am a huge supporter of the First Amendment- I believe that government should not interfere with personal speech.

But this thread has nothing to do with that- does it? This has to do with the right of private companies to decide how they will conduct their business- that is capitalism- and it is capitalism that are objecting to.

I dont' start threads about the censorship on Infowars because unlike the right wing snowflakes here, I think that Infowars as a private business, has every right to continue its role as chief promoter of right wing Fake News- and it can censor content to its hearts desire.

GOOG has and 85% market share in search. That's as close to a monopoly as a company can get.

That's not what would make it a monopoly.
I have a choice, you have a choice, and you cannot fault Google if more people select them as a choice.

Uh. It most certainly does. When one company has such an overwhelming market share, it has control over market prices.

It's not that I sit on the sidelines at all, I just don't need anything from you or your corrupt government to accomplish what I desire.

And that is certainly a good enough reason for Google to be investigated for possible violations of the Anti-Trust act.

Forum List

Back