Fascism in Action: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites

Google is not a public institution.

It has every right to edit and set the rules for those who post.

It has the legal right, true.

It is acting in the spirit of fascism, however, since fascism is predicated upon an immutable ideology that cannot be questioned and demands absolute fealty.

It's really something akin to the Maoist era in China, where all public discourse had to align with that of the cultural revolution.
It is acting in the spirit of business.

You are a fascist by your own immutable ideology.
Honestly, child, I am one of the least partisan people on this board. Just because you are such an authoritarian leftist, that does not mean that those who oppose your authoritarianism wish to impose a different type. It just means that you lack the intelligence necessary to understand the world on a level any more complex than Cowboys and Indians.
Ad hom attack in lieu of answering the point that business having the right to do as it pleases within the law is not fascism, as you keep claiming. :)

And those people call Trump "fascist"...

View attachment 180583

You guys do that.
Then you accuse us of doing it when we catch you doing it.

You are, truly, the Fascist Party of the US.
Hopefully, you didn't mean me. I'm not a Democrat, on the contrary: I think Democrats are the worst enemies of their own country. They have been accusing Russians for harming US (so far nobody has seen any evidence though!) but it's them and their Deep State puppeteers have been harming the country so efficiently and from within. No external enemy could have done better job. It's very sad but very true.

There is a Russian saying: with such kind of friends you don't need to have enemies.
All true GOP claim the Ruskies are enemies of America, but you ignore that.

Fascism is not when a private companies dictates policy.. Fascism is when a govt. dictates policy...

What is hilarious is how this thread displays the deep and vast ignorance that USMB conservatives have about what Fascism is- what Capitalism is- and what the First Amendment is.
And it displays the dishonesty of conservatives, some of whom know that private corporations cannot ‘violate’ the free speech ‘rights’ of citizens; but rightwing demagogues propagate that lie nonetheless in an effort to add to the chaos and misinformation.

The funny thing is that they actually applaud real fascism in action- like when Georgia tries to violate the First Amendment rights of a business by threatening economic repercussions if the business doesn't associate with who the GOP tells them to associate with- i.e. government dictating to private business's who they must associate with.

It is acting in the spirit of fascism, however, since fascism is predicated upon an immutable ideology that cannot be questioned and demands absolute fealty.

It's really something akin to the Maoist era in China, where all public discourse had to align with that of the cultural revolution.

So when a newspaper refuses to print some letter to the editor that is from a whackjob- that is the spirit of fascism?

Or when Infowars scrubs comments by liberals objecting to the fake news that they have published- is that the 'spirit of fascism' also?

Once again- this thread shows that Contards have no clue what Fascism, Capitalism or the First Amendment actually are.

View attachment 180583

You guys do that.

Hopefully, you didn't mean me. I'm not a Democrat, on the contrary: I think Democrats are the worst enemies of their own country. They have been accusing Russians for harming US (so far nobody has seen any evidence though!) but it's them and their Deep State puppeteers have been harming the country so efficiently and from within. No external enemy could have done better job. It's very sad but very true.

There is a Russian saying: with such kind of friends you don't need to have enemies.

Not surprised that contards like yourself would find aid and comfort with Russians and despise Americans- who you don't agree with.

It is acting in the spirit of business.

You are a fascist by your own immutable ideology.
Honestly, child, I am one of the least partisan people on this board. Just because you are such an authoritarian leftist, that does not mean that those who oppose your authoritarianism wish to impose a different type. It just means that you lack the intelligence necessary to understand the world on a level any more complex than Cowboys and Indians.
Ad hom attack in lieu of answering the point that business having the right to do as it pleases within the law is not fascism, as you keep claiming. :)

It is a tool of fascists, however.

"Propaganda helped to define who would be excluded from the new society and justified measures against the “outsiders”: Jews, Sinti and Roma (Gypsies), homosexuals, political dissidents, and Germans viewed as genetically inferior and harmful to “national health” (people with mental illness and intellectual or physical disabilities, epileptics, congenitally deaf and blind persons, chronic alcoholics, drug users, and others)."

Defining the Enemy

View attachment 180583

You guys do that.

Not surprised that contards like yourself would find aid and comfort with Russians and despise Americans- who you don't agree with.
You know you collude with Russians, traitor. Don't act like you don't, lol.

Google is a private company

No Google is a publicly traded company, Alphabet Inc. - Wikipedia....

it does control the greatest percentage of the worldwide search marke

That's generally considered a monopoly, this further supports the OP's point...

Obamacare shouldn't have been passed

But we did, history will agree with you...

and expecting accountability from the federal government is simply ignorant.

No, it's simply ignorant to not hold our government accountable, there are roughly 2.8 million federal employees, that work for us. With your mindset, it's a wonder we made it this far, it's a good thing old Benjamin Franklin didn't have your mindset...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Google is not owned by the government, your are free to pursue a monopoly case against Google, "we" didn't pass Obamacare because I never would have, and if you think a country that is 20 trillion dollars in debt represents any example of accountability, then you are a dumbass no matter how old you are.

Edit:
It should be noted that there are several search engine providers other than Google and the consumer is free to use them at their will (I don't use Google).

Last edited:
The Democrats are against freedom of speech, a free press, freedom of religion, the right to bear arms, civil rights in education and employment and the protecting the right to vote.
The Democrats aren't just wrong, they are bad people.

So when a newspaper refuses to print some letter to the editor that is from a whackjob- that is the spirit of fascism?

Or when Infowars scrubs comments by liberals objecting to the fake news that they have published- is that the 'spirit of fascism' also?

Once again- this thread shows that Contards have no clue what Fascism, Capitalism or the First Amendment actually are.

Why is it that so many of you authoritarian leftists toss out words like "contard" to describe those who reject your jack booted authoritarianism?

As far as liberalism is concerned, I realize you are too stupid to have ever read John Stuart Mill or John Rawls like I have, but neither saw your desire to restrict the free expression of ideas as liberal.

The Democrats are against freedom of speech, a free press, freedom of religion, the right to bear arms, civil rights in education and employment and the protecting the right to vote.
That is the Alt Right you just described.

View attachment 180583

You guys do that.

You know you collude with Russians, traitor. Don't act like you don't, lol.
He's just a stupid kid whose only understanding of the world is that if something comes from the left, he is required to support it, and if it is defined to him as right, he has to call people names.

The uneducated portion of the left is capable of Cowboys and Indians and little more.

Why is it that so many of you authoritarian leftists toss out words like "contard" to describe those who reject your jack booted authoritarianism?

As far as liberalism is concerned, I realize you are too stupid to have ever read John Stuart Mill or John Rawls like I have, but neither saw your desire to restrict the free expression of ideas as liberal.
Dogmaphobe is engaged in Rush Limbaugh's Rules for Reactionaries: accuse the opposition of doing what Dogmaphobe is doing.

And they are actively seeking to eliminate the consitution..which is the basis of all law and the basis of freedom in our country.

Dogmaphobe is engaged in Rush Limbaugh's Rules for Reactionaries: accuse the opposition of doing what Dogmaphobe is doing.

No, that's what you do. It's what you've always done, fake. You are doing it now.

The reason these sites and their kindred Russian-backed conservative "news" sites are being affected is because they are the prime promulgators and propagandists of fake news.

Conservatives, for whatever reason, fall for this fake news and are easily manipulated. There is a reason Putin targeted them.

I guess when you are afraid of everything including your own shadow, you will believe any trash that comes your way.
Typical Leftist ranting without a shred of evidence. Care to back up your words?

I am not the one advocating the investiture of power in a communications company to decide what people can and cannot read. That would be you authoritarian leftists.

I support the free expression of ideas, instead. Again, you are merely too stupid to understand the world at a level more complex than orthodox right vs orthodox left, but I am not a Limbaugh supporter. I did not vote for Trump, either, but unlike you, I operate according to principles and not which team I support.

New Topics

Forum List

Back