Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

LOL is that what your catechism whore told you?-----nope---that
catholic libel pre-existed the MAGNA CARTA and even circulated
to some shariah shit holes. -------IT WAS MUCH USED IN
POLACK-VILLE and believed

You're very ignorant, and should be treated as a predator savage.

Blood libel - Wikipedia

Origins in England[edit]

The crucifixion of William of Norwich depicted on a rood screen in Holy Trinity church, Loddon, Norfolk
Main articles: William of Norwich, Werner of Oberwesel, Little Saint Hugh of Lincoln, and Andreas Oxner

In England in 1144, the Jews of Norwich were accused of ritual murder after a boy, William of Norwich, was found dead with stab wounds in the woods. William's hagiographer, Thomas of Monmouth, claimed that every year there is an international council of Jews at which they choose the country in which a child will be killed during Easter, because of a Jewish prophecy that states that the killing of a Christian child each year will ensure that the Jews will be restored to the Holy Land. In 1144, England was chosen, and the leaders of the Jewish community delegated the Jews of Norwich to perform the killing. They then abducted and crucified William.[24] The legend was turned into a cult, with William acquiring the status of a martyr and pilgrims bringing offerings to the local church.[25]

What you don’t know because you are a Stupid Vile Uncivilized Pollack is that Thomas of Monmouth was a Vile Anti Semite like you. Typical uncivilized Scum would actually believe Blood Libel propaganda. Thank you for posting it

Why wouldn't I believe in Jewish ritual murder AKA Blood Libel?
I tend to believe there's a reason why everybody was expelling, and killing Jews, that's a likely culprit.

Book Reviving Blood Libel Charge Has Italian Jews Livid, People Reading - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Book Reviving Blood Libel Charge Has Italian Jews Livid, People Reading
ADVERTISEMENT
A just-published book by an eminent Italian-Israeli historian that revives European blood libels has Jews in Italy and abroad in an uproar.

But the furor hasn’t hurt sales. “Bloody Passover: European Jews and Ritual Murder” sold out so quickly after its arrival in bookstores Feb. 8 that another edition is on its way.

Ariel Toaff, who teaches Medieval and Renaissance history at Bar-Ilan University in Ramat Gan, Israel, wrote that Jews in the Middle Ages may have murdered Christian children to use their blood in religious rituals.

They MIGHT have murdered Christian Children? I actually think that’s funny.
Wait.,,,,, Just thought of something. How many Jews were murdered by Christians for over 2000 years?

The first Jews that came to Poland came as slave traders.

YIVO | Trade

The first information about Jewish merchants in Eastern Europe dates from about the tenth century. In this period, Jews took part in the slave trade between Central Asia, Khazaria, Byzantium, and Western Europe (in particular the Iberian Peninsula). Important stopping points on the trade routes included Prague, Kraków, and Kiev, towns in which Jewish colonies developed.

that's interesting------sobie cites a period of time during which the filthy and disgusting "church" denied jews the right to own land----
have a PROFESSION and even join artisan guilds-----in keeping with the filth and stench of polish Catholicism, Merchant was the
only option. The only merchandise that SELLS is that which the
buyers WANT-----in the case of polacks ------slaves and booze

You're very ignorant, and should be treated as a predator savage.

Blood libel - Wikipedia

Origins in England[edit]

The crucifixion of William of Norwich depicted on a rood screen in Holy Trinity church, Loddon, Norfolk
Main articles: William of Norwich, Werner of Oberwesel, Little Saint Hugh of Lincoln, and Andreas Oxner

In England in 1144, the Jews of Norwich were accused of ritual murder after a boy, William of Norwich, was found dead with stab wounds in the woods. William's hagiographer, Thomas of Monmouth, claimed that every year there is an international council of Jews at which they choose the country in which a child will be killed during Easter, because of a Jewish prophecy that states that the killing of a Christian child each year will ensure that the Jews will be restored to the Holy Land. In 1144, England was chosen, and the leaders of the Jewish community delegated the Jews of Norwich to perform the killing. They then abducted and crucified William.[24] The legend was turned into a cult, with William acquiring the status of a martyr and pilgrims bringing offerings to the local church.[25]

What you don’t know because you are a Stupid Vile Uncivilized Pollack is that Thomas of Monmouth was a Vile Anti Semite like you. Typical uncivilized Scum would actually believe Blood Libel propaganda. Thank you for posting it

I tend to believe there's a reason why everybody was expelling, and killing Jews, that's a likely culprit.

Book Reviving Blood Libel Charge Has Italian Jews Livid, People Reading - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

ADVERTISEMENT
A just-published book by an eminent Italian-Israeli historian that revives European blood libels has Jews in Italy and abroad in an uproar.

But the furor hasn’t hurt sales. “Bloody Passover: European Jews and Ritual Murder” sold out so quickly after its arrival in bookstores Feb. 8 that another edition is on its way.

Ariel Toaff, who teaches Medieval and Renaissance history at Bar-Ilan University in Ramat Gan, Israel, wrote that Jews in the Middle Ages may have murdered Christian children to use their blood in religious rituals.

Wait.,,,,, Just thought of something. How many Jews were murdered by Christians for over 2000 years?

YIVO | Trade

The first information about Jewish merchants in Eastern Europe dates from about the tenth century. In this period, Jews took part in the slave trade between Central Asia, Khazaria, Byzantium, and Western Europe (in particular the Iberian Peninsula). Important stopping points on the trade routes included Prague, Kraków, and Kiev, towns in which Jewish colonies developed.

that's interesting------sobie cites a period of time during which the filthy and disgusting "church" denied jews the right to own land----
have a PROFESSION and even join artisan guilds-----in keeping with the filth and stench of polish Catholicism, Merchant was the

Absurd, Jews came to Poland as slave traders, because they're scumbags.

ADVERTISEMENT

YIVO | Trade

Jews fled thruout the various parts of north Africa and eastern Europe as MERCHANTS -----all lands confiscated by the
"holy mutha church" ----and sold to the local scum that which the
local scum wanted to buy--------certainly not books

ADVERTISEMENT

YIVO | Trade

Jews fled thruout the various parts of north Africa and eastern Europe as MERCHANTS -----all lands confiscated by the

It's everybody's fault that Medieval Jews dealt in White slaves, but J00.

YIVO | Trade

It's everybody's fault that Medieval Jews dealt in White slaves, but J00.

"dealt in"???? ----what does "dealt in..." mean in your tiny
intoxicated brain? what did the sunday school whore tell you?

Root cause analysis. There is no independent origination. Do his words come from blind hate or are there actions which he derives his view from?

blind hatred learned in infancy. I grew up in a very white
bread Christian town. My parents were ENTIRELY secular.
I have no "jewish school" training----in fact I attended
SUNDAY SCHOOL (protestant) a whole lot more than I stepped
into a synagogue. Hatred of jews is the CULTURE of the Christian
world even from the earliest baby stories and songs about "baby
jesus" ----that poor kid consigned to the stable
Many countries have deep histories with Jews. Their histories of usury, their deep connections with the slave trade. Jewish hands are far from clean. Though many Christians hold animosity toward them, as I stated, there is no independent origination.

The big question holds as why would Poles appreciate Jews in the 1920s /30s?

They were involved in usury, they made up a huge amount of Commies, or similar Jewish Bundists / Max Bodenheimer calling for a Jewish homeland on Polish soil, they ran a pimp prostitute slave trade of Zwi Migdal.
All Jewish organizations were against Poland's rebirth.
Jews fought with Germans against Poles in the Greater Poland Uprising following WW1.
They despised Jesus & spoke mostly Yiddish first, a German dialect.
Yes..the Jews with very few exceptions made the core of the Bolsheviks (Russia). They were the key leaders who sent millions to gulags, murdered priests and destroyed churches.[/QUOTE

right ---I grew up in a WASPY white trash town------Saturday nite
the men (any male over 12-----got drunk------and sunday morn
the beat down women went to church------dressed in pastel
nylon--------and the "sunday school teachers" spit the same shit
that you spit here.
Oh how Jewish of you. Slander slander everywhere and not a fact to contest.
"
Hate for Jews is NOT part of the Christian culture.

But maybe it should be.

Please tell us why it “ should be” I know; your “ father “ taught you

Because apparently, Jews consider all Christians and every ethnic or religious group who has harmed a Jew at any point throughout all of human history as an enemy to be defeated.

Link please where Jews consider all Christians or Muslims an “ enemy to be defeated “ Actually, don’t need a link. Your very statement gives me reason to believe that Jews who do feel that way are correct
You say HATE for Jews is not part of the Christian Culture? They have been preaching it for over 2000 years
Can’t download it right now but before you deny link on to “ Anti Semitism of the Church Fathers” Just one example
I give you Communism. Only a slimy heeb could come up with that.

true----slimy heeb Jesus of Nazareth and his boyfriend
John lived entirely MONASTIC COMMUNIST lives---
out in the wilderness------generally down south near the
DEAD sea
Good Jew.

It’s okay to admit it. People are here for you, and there are probably Jewish support groups. Is your mom like Beverly Goldberg, schmoo? Is that why you’re upset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a Jew, I'm of Polish Catholic heritage, and don't like this tribe for various reasons.

you already hated jews by the time you could walk. I learned
that I am a jew from your tribe-----five year old kids who taunted
me as I walked home from Kindergarten. They wore plaid jumpers
----with the SAINT ANNE insignia and threw rocks at me

What reason do Poles have to like Jews, exactly?

Your tribe are the most ungrateful scum, I've ever encountered in my life.

You ONLY exist because of the Polish nation taking in Jewish refugees.

Yet, you hate us, well we hate J00 too.

What reason do Jews have to like Pollacks?
Your disgusting ILK are one of the most uncivilized Scum of the earth
You are such a Fucking Pollack Moron you don’t understand that the only reason why there were any Holocaust Survivors was something called D Day
We have every reason to hate Pollack Scum

Because Poland accepted about 1,000,000 Jewish refugees, granted them the best Civil Rights in the Statute of Kalisz, and Warsaw Confederation.

Because Poland warned the World about the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, and Stefan Korbonski.

Because Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives against a Nazi death penalty, to save Holocaust victim Jews.

Because Poland had the only organization dedicated to saving, and helping Jews during the Holocaust of Zegota.

You are the problem in this conflict, the problem is Jews are idiotic vermin.

Sorry, but Pollacks specialized in Killing Jews; not saving them. Your ilk are nothing but Vile ,Despicable Vermon

I'm not a Jew, I'm of Polish Catholic heritage, and don't like this tribe for various reasons.

You are such a Fucking Pollack Moron you don’t understand that the only reason why there were any Holocaust Survivors was something called D Day

Because Poland accepted about 1,000,000 Jewish refugees, granted them the best Civil Rights in the Statute of Kalisz, and Warsaw Confederation.

Because Poland warned the World about the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, and Stefan Korbonski.

Because Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives against a Nazi death penalty, to save Holocaust victim Jews.

Because Poland had the only organization dedicated to saving, and helping Jews during the Holocaust of Zegota.

Sorry, but Pollacks specialized in Killing Jews; not saving them. Your ilk are nothing but Vile ,Despicable Vermon

Nonsense,
Pole Eugene Lazowski saved 8,000 Jews.
Pole Henryk Slawik saved 6,000 Jews.
Pole Irena Sendler saved 1,250 Jews.

You are a Heeb Jew, the trash of Humanity.

Hitlers’ bitches.

Hitlers’ bitches.

Yet, According Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators.

It’s okay to admit it. People are here for you, and there are probably Jewish support groups. Is your mom like Beverly Goldberg, schmoo? Is that why you’re upset?

Actions speak louder then words. Just because some “ spoke out” doesn’t negate Savage Pollacks setting Jews on fire, going on their own rabid Jewish killing sprees, etc. etc. Pollacks are nothing but vile savage vermon

Hitlers’ bitches.

Yet, According Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators.

That’s a good Pollack boy; Blame the Jews for what your Vile brethren have done. Go play with your matches

ADVERTISEMENT

YIVO | Trade

Link please. Jews wouldn’t enslave Pollacks because they are too stupid

Hitlers’ bitches.

That’s a good Pollack boy; Blame the Jews for what your Vile brethren have done. Go play with your matches

Isn’t it wodka time?

blind hatred learned in infancy. I grew up in a very white
bread Christian town. My parents were ENTIRELY secular.
I have no "jewish school" training----in fact I attended
SUNDAY SCHOOL (protestant) a whole lot more than I stepped
into a synagogue. Hatred of jews is the CULTURE of the Christian
world even from the earliest baby stories and songs about "baby
jesus" ----that poor kid consigned to the stable
Many countries have deep histories with Jews. Their histories of usury, their deep connections with the slave trade. Jewish hands are far from clean. Though many Christians hold animosity toward them, as I stated, there is no independent origination.

The big question holds as why would Poles appreciate Jews in the 1920s /30s?

They were involved in usury, they made up a huge amount of Commies, or similar Jewish Bundists / Max Bodenheimer calling for a Jewish homeland on Polish soil, they ran a pimp prostitute slave trade of Zwi Migdal.
All Jewish organizations were against Poland's rebirth.
Jews fought with Germans against Poles in the Greater Poland Uprising following WW1.
They despised Jesus & spoke mostly Yiddish first, a German dialect.
Yes..the Jews with very few exceptions made the core of the Bolsheviks (Russia). They were the key leaders who sent millions to gulags, murdered priests and destroyed churches.[/QUOTE

right ---I grew up in a WASPY white trash town------Saturday nite
the men (any male over 12-----got drunk------and sunday morn
the beat down women went to church------dressed in pastel
nylon--------and the "sunday school teachers" spit the same shit
that you spit here.
Oh how Jewish of you. Slander slander everywhere and not a fact to contest.
"
Please tell us why it “ should be” I know; your “ father “ taught you

Because apparently, Jews consider all Christians and every ethnic or religious group who has harmed a Jew at any point throughout all of human history as an enemy to be defeated.

Link please where Jews consider all Christians or Muslims an “ enemy to be defeated “ Actually, don’t need a link. Your very statement gives me reason to believe that Jews who do feel that way are correct
You say HATE for Jews is not part of the Christian Culture? They have been preaching it for over 2000 years
Can’t download it right now but before you deny link on to “ Anti Semitism of the Church Fathers” Just one example
I give you Communism. Only a slimy heeb could come up with that.

true----slimy heeb Jesus of Nazareth and his boyfriend
John lived entirely MONASTIC COMMUNIST lives---
out in the wilderness------generally down south near the
DEAD sea
Good Jew.

Yes, thank you. The Goy starts name calling, He gets it back and YOU don’t like it? Good Goy

Quite frankly there is no need to insult each other with derogatory terms... People can look up the facts for themselves if need be... This is a discussion forum... There were righteous gentiles in Poland but there were many others that were not..... Poland had a very high number of Jews living amongst them some attest to close to 10 per cent of the population ..Unfortunately I personally lay the blame at the feet of the teachings of the church whether it is Catholic or Protestant..There are many a statue adorning churches where derogatory symbols can be seen such as jews suckling on sows and statues scorning synagogues( Greek term for meeting place or Assembly .. which jews used for their houses of worship but also applied to non Jewish houses of worship as well.. This is where the sneaky sly synagogue of Satan comes from and is found in the anti Semitic teachings of the new testament which the churches push)If one wishes to understand or get an idea as to what happened in Poland one can read several good articles on the subject one that I found enlightening is The Polish Police Collaburation in the Holocaust by Jan Grabowski.. It talks about the 20000 blue police and their actions as well as the fact that many smaller concentration camps were not run by Germans but by Poles ... All this being said regardless of your stand on the subject guys like Farrakhan only have power over the rest of us if they have a pulpit to speak from and have willing uneducated ears to listen to their drivel and malarky... Scapegoating is a tried and true method ie blaming others for our own misfortunes or shortcomings of keeping the populace under control... Quite frankly one can always hope that we eventually will grow up and out of these rediculous practises...

Quite frankly there is no need to insult each other with derogatory terms... People can look up the facts for themselves if need be... This is a discussion forum... There were righteous gentiles in Poland but there were many others that were not..... Poland had a very high number of Jews living amongst them some attest to close to 10 per cent of the population ..Unfortunately I personally lay the blame at the feet of the teachings of the church whether it is Catholic or Protestant..There are many a statue adorning churches where derogatory symbols can be seen such as jews suckling on sows and statues scorning synagogues( Greek term for meeting place or Assembly .. which jews used for their houses of worship but also applied to non Jewish houses of worship as well.. This is where the sneaky sly synagogue of Satan comes from and is found in the anti Semitic teachings of the new testament which the churches push)If one wishes to understand or get an idea as to what happened in Poland one can read several good articles on the subject one that I found enlightening is The Polish Police Collaburation in the Holocaust by Jan Grabowski.. It talks about the 20000 blue police and their actions as well as the fact that many smaller concentration camps were not run by Germans but by Poles ... All this being said regardless of your stand on the subject guys like Farrakhan only have power over the rest of us if they have a pulpit to speak from and have willing uneducated ears to listen to their drivel and malarky... Scapegoating is a tried and true method ie blaming others for our own misfortunes or shortcomings of keeping the populace under control... Quite frankly one can always hope that we eventually will grow up and out of these rediculous practises...

On the surface that sounds good but sometimes you have to call it the way it is
Jews Are Inventing Pogroms, Say Chicago Polish Anti-Semites

WATCH: Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories At Polish Nationalist Protest Of Holocaust Law

1968 Polish political crisis - Wikipedia

Polish nationalists use antisemitic rhetoric at NY protest

Lapid slams ‘Polish hatred of Jews’ after Poles burn Jewish effigy

As Previously Stated; They are the SCUM of this earth , The above is just for starters

Last edited:

WATCH: Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories At Polish Nationalist Protest Of Holocaust Law
You are smart enough to get your points across without stooping to others levels.. Pride in ones group is a good thing .. You are proud of Israel he is proud of Poland.. None of us are perfect or our groups .... Let’s try not to demonise each other.. If something is done wrongly then acknowledge it and move on vowing to remember it and try not to do it again... If restitution can be made then so be it...People misunderstand why in the stories of the Jewish scriptures the men and woman that are written about are left with their warts and all and human frailties... This is too teach us that we are all human and we are all imperfect we are supposed to learn from this and strive to be better...

Sorry, but just last w

You are smart enough to get your points across without stooping to others levels.. Pride in ones group is a good thing .. You are proud of Israel he is proud of Poland.. None of us are perfect or our groups .... Let’s try not to demonise each other.. If something is done wrongly then acknowledge it and move on vowing to remember it and try not to do it again... If restitution can be made then so be it...People misunderstand why in the stories of the Jewish scriptures the men and woman that are written about are left with their warts and all and human frailties... This is too teach us that we are all human and we are all imperfect we are supposed to learn from this and strive to be better...

I do understand what you are saying and I thank you. Let him be “ proud” of Poland (God Knows Why) but when he starts with the Polish Anti Semitic Rants denying his brethren ‘s role and actually blaming the Jews I have no problem giving it back.

1968 Polish political crisis - Wikipedia

Polish nationalists use antisemitic rhetoric at NY protest

Lapid slams ‘Polish hatred of Jews’ after Poles burn Jewish effigy

As Previously Stated; They are the SCUM of this earth , The above is just for starters

Good, I support everyone of these, Jews deserve to be treated like the Dogs they are.

Forum List

Back