Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

Quite frankly there is no need to insult each other with derogatory terms... People can look up the facts for themselves if need be... This is a discussion forum... There were righteous gentiles in Poland but there were many others that were not..... Poland had a very high number of Jews living amongst them some attest to close to 10 per cent of the population ..Unfortunately I personally lay the blame at the feet of the teachings of the church whether it is Catholic or Protestant..There are many a statue adorning churches where derogatory symbols can be seen such as jews suckling on sows and statues scorning synagogues( Greek term for meeting place or Assembly .. which jews used for their houses of worship but also applied to non Jewish houses of worship as well.. This is where the sneaky sly synagogue of Satan comes from and is found in the anti Semitic teachings of the new testament which the churches push)If one wishes to understand or get an idea as to what happened in Poland one can read several good articles on the subject one that I found enlightening is The Polish Police Collaburation in the Holocaust by Jan Grabowski.. It talks about the 20000 blue police and their actions as well as the fact that many smaller concentration camps were not run by Germans but by Poles ... All this being said regardless of your stand on the subject guys like Farrakhan only have power over the rest of us if they have a pulpit to speak from and have willing uneducated ears to listen to their drivel and malarky... Scapegoating is a tried and true method ie blaming others for our own misfortunes or shortcomings of keeping the populace under control... Quite frankly one can always hope that we eventually will grow up and out of these rediculous practises...

Sorry, but just last w
Quite frankly there is no need to insult each other with derogatory terms... People can look up the facts for themselves if need be... This is a discussion forum... There were righteous gentiles in Poland but there were many others that were not..... Poland had a very high number of Jews living amongst them some attest to close to 10 per cent of the population ..Unfortunately I personally lay the blame at the feet of the teachings of the church whether it is Catholic or Protestant..There are many a statue adorning churches where derogatory symbols can be seen such as jews suckling on sows and statues scorning synagogues( Greek term for meeting place or Assembly .. which jews used for their houses of worship but also applied to non Jewish houses of worship as well.. This is where the sneaky sly synagogue of Satan comes from and is found in the anti Semitic teachings of the new testament which the churches push)If one wishes to understand or get an idea as to what happened in Poland one can read several good articles on the subject one that I found enlightening is The Polish Police Collaburation in the Holocaust by Jan Grabowski.. It talks about the 20000 blue police and their actions as well as the fact that many smaller concentration camps were not run by Germans but by Poles ... All this being said regardless of your stand on the subject guys like Farrakhan only have power over the rest of us if they have a pulpit to speak from and have willing uneducated ears to listen to their drivel and malarky... Scapegoating is a tried and true method ie blaming others for our own misfortunes or shortcomings of keeping the populace under control... Quite frankly one can always hope that we eventually will grow up and out of these rediculous practises...

On the surface that sounds good but sometimes you have to call it the way it is
Jews Are Inventing Pogroms, Say Chicago Polish Anti-Semites

WATCH: Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories At Polish Nationalist Protest Of Holocaust Law
You are smart enough to get your points across without stooping to others levels.. Pride in ones group is a good thing .. You are proud of Israel he is proud of Poland.. None of us are perfect or our groups .... Let’s try not to demonise each other.. If something is done wrongly then acknowledge it and move on vowing to remember it and try not to do it again... If restitution can be made then so be it...People misunderstand why in the stories of the Jewish scriptures the men and woman that are written about are left with their warts and all and human frailties... This is too teach us that we are all human and we are all imperfect we are supposed to learn from this and strive to be better...

I do understand what you are saying and I thank you. Let him be “ proud” of Poland (God Knows Why) but when he starts with the Polish Anti Semitic Rants denying his brethren ‘s role and actually blaming the Jews I have no problem giving it back.

When are Jews going to admit to their atrocities as Communists, as Nazi collaborators, as Israelis?

Yet, the Polish Blue Police would be killed, if they missed work.

Yet, Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi Collaborators were more brutal than Polish Blue Police, according to Jewish Historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto.

Many countries have deep histories with Jews. Their histories of usury, their deep connections with the slave trade. Jewish hands are far from clean. Though many Christians hold animosity toward them, as I stated, there is no independent origination.

The big question holds as why would Poles appreciate Jews in the 1920s /30s?

They were involved in usury, they made up a huge amount of Commies, or similar Jewish Bundists / Max Bodenheimer calling for a Jewish homeland on Polish soil, they ran a pimp prostitute slave trade of Zwi Migdal.
All Jewish organizations were against Poland's rebirth.
Jews fought with Germans against Poles in the Greater Poland Uprising following WW1.
They despised Jesus & spoke mostly Yiddish first, a German dialect.
Yes..the Jews with very few exceptions made the core of the Bolsheviks (Russia). They were the key leaders who sent millions to gulags, murdered priests and destroyed churches.[/QUOTE

right ---I grew up in a WASPY white trash town------Saturday nite
the men (any male over 12-----got drunk------and sunday morn
the beat down women went to church------dressed in pastel
nylon--------and the "sunday school teachers" spit the same shit
that you spit here.
Oh how Jewish of you. Slander slander everywhere and not a fact to contest.
"
Because apparently, Jews consider all Christians and every ethnic or religious group who has harmed a Jew at any point throughout all of human history as an enemy to be defeated.

Link please where Jews consider all Christians or Muslims an “ enemy to be defeated “ Actually, don’t need a link. Your very statement gives me reason to believe that Jews who do feel that way are correct
You say HATE for Jews is not part of the Christian Culture? They have been preaching it for over 2000 years
Can’t download it right now but before you deny link on to “ Anti Semitism of the Church Fathers” Just one example
I give you Communism. Only a slimy heeb could come up with that.

true----slimy heeb Jesus of Nazareth and his boyfriend
John lived entirely MONASTIC COMMUNIST lives---
out in the wilderness------generally down south near the
DEAD sea
Good Jew.

Yes, thank you. The Goy starts name calling, He gets it back and YOU don’t like it? Good Goy

Amazing you don't start bashing Germans for the guy with the obvious German name.

Jews are dumb, and can't even figure out who did the Holocaust, because of their inferior intellects.

WATCH: Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories At Polish Nationalist Protest Of Holocaust Law

1968 Polish political crisis - Wikipedia

Polish nationalists use antisemitic rhetoric at NY protest

Lapid slams ‘Polish hatred of Jews’ after Poles burn Jewish effigy

As Previously Stated; They are the SCUM of this earth , The above is just for starters

Good, I support everyone of these, Jews deserve to be treated like the Dogs they are.

Good. I’m glad you finally admit you’re the SCUM of the Earth. Any “ atrocities “ that You claim the Jews did to the Pollacks were well deserved

I'm not a Jew, I'm of Polish Catholic heritage, and don't like this tribe for various reasons.

you already hated jews by the time you could walk. I learned
that I am a jew from your tribe-----five year old kids who taunted
me as I walked home from Kindergarten. They wore plaid jumpers
----with the SAINT ANNE insignia and threw rocks at me

What reason do Poles have to like Jews, exactly?

Your tribe are the most ungrateful scum, I've ever encountered in my life.

You ONLY exist because of the Polish nation taking in Jewish refugees.

Yet, you hate us, well we hate J00 too.

What reason do Jews have to like Pollacks?
Your disgusting ILK are one of the most uncivilized Scum of the earth
You are such a Fucking Pollack Moron you don’t understand that the only reason why there were any Holocaust Survivors was something called D Day
We have every reason to hate Pollack Scum

Because Poland accepted about 1,000,000 Jewish refugees, granted them the best Civil Rights in the Statute of Kalisz, and Warsaw Confederation.

Because Poland warned the World about the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, and Stefan Korbonski.

Because Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives against a Nazi death penalty, to save Holocaust victim Jews.

Because Poland had the only organization dedicated to saving, and helping Jews during the Holocaust of Zegota.

You are the problem in this conflict, the problem is Jews are idiotic vermin.

Actions speak louder then words. Just because some “ spoke out” doesn’t negate Savage Pollacks setting Jews on fire, going on their own rabid Jewish killing sprees, etc. etc. Pollacks are nothing but vile savage vermon

200,000 Poles were held political prisoners under Jewish Commie Jakub Berman, and 6,000 Poles were executed.

You are vile trash, f*ck you Heeb Jews.

1968 Polish political crisis - Wikipedia

Polish nationalists use antisemitic rhetoric at NY protest

Lapid slams ‘Polish hatred of Jews’ after Poles burn Jewish effigy

As Previously Stated; They are the SCUM of this earth , The above is just for starters

Good, I support everyone of these, Jews deserve to be treated like the Dogs they are.

Good. I’m glad you finally admit you’re the SCUM of the Earth. Any “ atrocities “ that You claim the Jews did to the Pollacks were well deserved

Genocidal maniac alert.
You support Commie butchers upon Poles, and Israeli butchers upon Palestinians.

You're a foul, vile, scum of Humanity, AKA a Jew.

They were involved in usury, they made up a huge amount of Commies, or similar Jewish Bundists / Max Bodenheimer calling for a Jewish homeland on Polish soil, they ran a pimp prostitute slave trade of Zwi Migdal.
Jews fought with Germans against Poles in the Greater Poland Uprising following WW1.
Yes..the Jews with very few exceptions made the core of the Bolsheviks (Russia). They were the key leaders who sent millions to gulags, murdered priests and destroyed churches.[/QUOTE

that you spit here.
"
Link please where Jews consider all Christians or Muslims an “ enemy to be defeated “ Actually, don’t need a link. Your very statement gives me reason to believe that Jews who do feel that way are correct
You say HATE for Jews is not part of the Christian Culture? They have been preaching it for over 2000 years
Can’t download it right now but before you deny link on to “ Anti Semitism of the Church Fathers” Just one example

DEAD sea
Good Jew.

Yes, thank you. The Goy starts name calling, He gets it back and YOU don’t like it? Good Goy

Amazing you don't start bashing Germans for the guy with the obvious German name.

Jews are dumb, and can't even figure out who did the Holocaust, because of their inferior intellects.

Pollacks are inferior, dumb and stupid because they don’t have the intelligence to realize that even though Germany initiated the action the Pollacks did enough killing upon Hitlers’s bidding. I previously gave you two names. You are too stupid to read them. Obviously, I am not referring to zordinary dumb Pollacks who killed like your brethren did You are Vile, disgusting, a Savage, inferior piece of filth and a Fucking Pollack

that you spit here.
"

DEAD sea
Good Jew.

Pollacks are inferior, dumb and stupid because they don’t have the intelligence to realize that even though Germany initiated the action the Pollacks did enough killing upon Hitlers’s bidding. I previously gave you two names. You are too stupid to read them. Obviously, I am not referring to zordinary dumb Pollacks who killed like your brethren did You are Vile, disgusting, a Savage, inferior piece of filth and a Fucking Pollack

No they didn't, Poland fought the Nazis, first as the Polish army, then as Armia Krajowa.

Poles were the first victims of Auschwitz too.

Only ignorant, inferior, dumb Jewish Monkey filth, think otherwise.

What a religion of vile, disgusting, scum of the Earth!

"
DEAD sea
Good Jew.

No they didn't, Poland fought the Nazis, first as the Polish army, then as Armia Krajowa.

Poland fought the Nazi’s; However there were many that collaborated with them as I have already proven. The SS didn’t direct filthy Pollacks to put Jews on fire in addition to other atrocities. Those Camps started to be build in 1933 for the Jews. The “ Final Solution” was not about the Pollacks; it should have been. You say Pollacks were the first victims of Auschwitz? Too bad more didn’t die there. Pollacks are nothing but Vile pieces of Scum , filth and garbage

Yet, the Polish Blue Police would be killed, if they missed work.

Yet, Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi Collaborators were more brutal than Polish Blue Police, according to Jewish Historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto.

Did any of the above kill vile, disgusting Pollacks? Hope so :auiqs.jpg:

Hate for Jews is NOT part of the Christian culture.

But maybe it should be.

Please tell us why it “ should be” I know; your “ father “ taught you

Because apparently, Jews consider all Christians and every ethnic or religious group who has harmed a Jew at any point throughout all of human history as an enemy to be defeated.

DEAD sea

I heard that Jesus was eating and drinking and partying with sinners and prostitutes keeping company with some very bad characters and he never said that he was sorry. The nerve!

"He lived in the wilderness, among the wild beasts."

The wilderness was the roman areas outside the jurisdiction of Jewish law. The wild beasts were , brace yourself, the Romans.

So apparently Jesus spent some time running around with the romans presumably doing what romans do.

He must have been a very very bad boy, and then suddenly, when least expected, he rose from the dead and bodily ascended until he was "taken up" into hebbin and obscured behind a cloud.

It says so in the bible so I believe.

Last edited:
"
Good Jew.

Poland fought the Nazi’s; However there were many that collaborated with them as I have already proven. The SS didn’t direct filthy Pollacks to put Jews on fire in addition to other atrocities. Those Camps started to be build in 1933 for the Jews. The “ Final Solution” was not about the Pollacks; it should have been. You say Pollacks were the first victims of Auschwitz? Too bad more didn’t die there. Pollacks are nothing but Vile pieces of Scum , filth and garbage

You listed 2 names, that's not proving that "Many" collaborated with the Nazis, you dumb Jewish vile mistake.

LOL@ you the genocidal maniac calling for Poles to die at Auschwitz.

What a foul beast of burden you are.

You listed 2 names, that's not proving that "Many" collaborated with the Nazis, you dumb Jewish vile mistake.

On Mother’s Day I had more important things to think about. You are the least. Not just to me but to everyone else. That link will be posted; hopefully tonight. Now, play with your matches . You genocidal maniac stating that the links I posted proving Pollack Anti Semitism are valid

On Mother’s Day I had more important things to think about. You are the least. Not just to me but to everyone else. That link will be posted; hopefully tonight. Now, play with your matches . You genocidal maniac stating that the links I posted proving Pollack Anti Semitism are valid

I feel bad that Germans killed Jews & Poles at Auschwitz.

You call for Poles to die at Auschwitz.

Once again Zionists prove to be barbaric.

blind hatred learned in infancy. I grew up in a very white
bread Christian town. My parents were ENTIRELY secular.
I have no "jewish school" training----in fact I attended
SUNDAY SCHOOL (protestant) a whole lot more than I stepped
into a synagogue. Hatred of jews is the CULTURE of the Christian
world even from the earliest baby stories and songs about "baby
jesus" ----that poor kid consigned to the stable
Many countries have deep histories with Jews. Their histories of usury, their deep connections with the slave trade. Jewish hands are far from clean. Though many Christians hold animosity toward them, as I stated, there is no independent origination.

that you spit here.
"

DEAD sea
Good Jew.

thank-you. HOWEVER---I "slander" no one. As a kid, thanks
to the fact that my parents were completely secular and-----I barely
knew I was a jew, I had no "jewish education" at all ----as for holidays-----well ----for my early years that meant July 4, ---and Thanksgiving, and Christmas and Easter. My downfall is that I was a very avid reader and there was LOTS around to read. Little old ladies handed copies of the New Testament out-----so, of course
I read it. -------and the very prevalent Nazi propaganda pamphlets
that fluttered around town--(and my brothers' superman comics)
THUS I was a blank page recipient of that which I OBSERVED AND
READ. I do not know you at all------if you are a usual America type
Christian----chances are you never read the NT and know nothing
about the life and times of JESUS but as a child did believe that the
easter bunny brought you jelly beans. Also ---the Nazi propaganda
had a profound effect on your mind. (I use the term Nazi propaganda to refer to the anti-jewish stuff that has been floating
around the USA for about 200 years-----please be honest---what do the terms "money lenders" and "Pharisees" actually mean to you?

DEAD sea

I heard that Jesus was eating and drinking and partying with sinners and prostitutes keeping company with some very bad characters and he never said that he was sorry. The nerve!

"He lived in the wilderness, among the wild beasts."

The wilderness was the roman areas outside the jurisdiction of Jewish law. The wild beasts were , brace yourself, the Romans.

So apparently Jesus spent some time running around with the romans presumably doing what romans do.

He must have been a very very bad boy, and then suddenly, when least expected, he rose from the dead and bodily ascended until he was "taken up" into hebbin and obscured behind a cloud.

It says so in the bible so I believe.

sheeesh hobie-------I don't know----jews very disenchanted with the
romans OFTEN sought out DA WILDERNESS (midbar) and lived
a monastic life-style. There are and were some wild beasties out there (I mean the four legged kind) "consorted with criminals"-?? for the romans, the Pharisees were criminals

I have posted many anti Semitic Pollack links and you stated you agree with them; the Pollack and Hitler mentality.
You constantly prove that Pollacks are Vile, ignorant, barbaric and Scum

I have posted many anti Semitic Pollack links and you stated you agree with them; the Pollack and Hitler mentality.

Explain why Poles should like dirty dog vile genocidal maniacs like you?

Explain why Jews should like Scum, disgusting, Savage genocidal maniacs like you

Explain why Jews should like Scum, disgusting, Savage genocidal maniacs like you

You're the genocidal maniac who calls for dead Poles & dead Palestinians.

Forum List

Back