Family Suing After Second Grader Pinned to The Ground by School Resource Officer

Says the person who started a thread trying to use the excuse of race. You’re a one trick pony who is a stain on society.
What's the excuse Coon? A white woman stole from the county for over 20yrs and got probation, a black woman stole 40k and got prison time. So tell me boot licker, WF excuse am I making.

What's the excuse Coon? A white woman stole from the county for over 20yrs and got probation, a black woman stole 40k and got prison time. So tell me boot licker, WF excuse am I making.
You’re using the excuse that skin tone had something to do with the sentencing. Even you should be smart enough to understand what everyone else does about your one trick

You call me a coon because you know I am better than you. You were born gutter trash and will die gutter trash
Clown, I think you are scum. Any black person who will sell out is trash in my book. Now let's get back to the topic at hand, an adult white man assaults a 7yr old black child and you make excuses about he had to do something wrong.

Clown, I think you are scum. Any black person who will sell out is trash in my book. Now let's get back to the topic at hand, an adult white man assaults a 7yr old black child and you make excuses about he had to do something wrong.
I know you are scum. You will always be trash. The kid did behaved inappropriately that is not in question. The only question is what other inappropriate behavior he may have done

I know you are scum. You will always be trash. The kid did behaved inappropriately that is not in question. The only question is what other inappropriate behavior he may have done
When J.D. got up to go back to class, the lawsuit says, the deputy grabbed him by the arm, "forcibly wrestled" him into a conference room and "repeatedly slammed J.D. face down onto the floor of the conference room, causing multiple bleeding facial injuries." He then climbed on top of the boy and pinned him facedown on the floor, causing him to struggle to breathe, and screamed threats at him, the lawsuit says. Wyoming law prohibits the use of prone restraint in schools, the lawsuit says.

So show us what this 7yr old black kid did inappropriately to be assault like this. We are talking about a 7yr old child, not a damn 27yr old man. See that is how a coon reacts, he works to find blame in the actions of a black child and give a white man who assaulted this child an excuse.

When J.D. got up to go back to class, the lawsuit says, the deputy grabbed him by the arm, "forcibly wrestled" him into a conference room and "repeatedly slammed J.D. face down onto the floor of the conference room, causing multiple bleeding facial injuries." He then climbed on top of the boy and pinned him facedown on the floor, causing him to struggle to breathe, and screamed threats at him, the lawsuit says. Wyoming law prohibits the use of prone restraint in schools, the lawsuit says.

So show us what this 7yr old black kid did inappropriately to be assault like this. We are talking about a 7yr old child, not a damn 27yr old man. See that is how a coon reacts, he works to find blame in the actions of a black child and give a white man who assaulted this child an excuse.
We will need to let the investigation take its course.

Forum List

Back