Family Suing After Second Grader Pinned to The Ground by School Resource Officer

Ok, again, you need police officers for that? :eek:
Actually, yes. You do. In times gone way by a principal or teacher would immediately subdue a violent child. They can't do that anymore. Against the law, against school policy. There is no safe alternative but the police.

Ask the school authorities why they called the police.
If you read the article, el Russoboy, you will see the the officer was already on campus as an SRO.

In Texas, this is the role of an SRO, and school discipline aint it.

"Roles of the SRO/SBLE within the educational setting:
  • Responsible for the safety and security of their assigned school campuses.
  • Available as a resource within the educational setting to connect the school community to outside resources.
  • Establish healthy relationships within the school setting by working as a team with students, parents, and school staff."

No I am stating facts, try studying some. Do I need to go down the damn list for you?
You have opinions it’s a shame you don’t understand the difference but then again you are not that smart. No wonder you get looked down on and treated like a stupid piece of shit, because you are one. Stop blaming your race on why you’re a shit person

If you read the article, el Russoboy, you will see the the officer was already on campus as an SRO.

• Available as a resource within the educational setting to connect the school community to outside resources.
  • Establish healthy relationships within the school setting by working as a team with students, parents, and school staff."
Discipline and safety often go hand in hand.

You have opinions it’s a shame you don’t understand the difference but then again you are not that smart. No wonder you get looked down on and treated like a stupid piece of shit, because you are one. Stop blaming your race on why you’re a shit person
Stop blaming your race? What kind of stupid shit is that? I speak on how the Justice System has been unjust to black folks and your boot licking ass just keeps saying stupid shit.

Stop blaming your race? What kind of stupid shit is that? I speak on how the Justice System has been unjust to black folks and your boot licking ass just keeps saying stupid shit.
I know taking responsibility for your actions is too difficult that’s why you choose to believe the myth your skin tone is why you are not happy. You are a waste of time and space, Have the type of day you deserve

Responsible for safety. There you go. That's your answer.

I know taking responsibility for your actions is too difficult that’s why you choose to believe the myth your skin tone is why you are not happy. You are a waste of time and space, Have the type of day you deserve
Idiot, black folks have always taken responsibility for ourselves. Hell that is how we have endured this long, you just keep boot licking and cooning. I hope it works out for you.

Idiot, black folks have always taken responsibility for ourselves. Hell that is how we have endured this long, you just keep boot licking and cooning. I hope it works out for you.
You are up here making excuses trying to blame skin color. You don’t know what responsibility means. You’re just trash

Forum List

Back