Family of Walter Scott tells Al Sharpton to keep his "circus" away from funeral

In fact, Rev. Sharpton always calls for calm and peace and obeying the law but you have a good point.

The RW racists think them uppity nigras should learn their place and stay there.

In this case, they believe Scott's place was face down, dead from a coward's gunshots to the back.
Demanding police stop killing people = "riling up"
Bad cops should get fired just as this one did. It's too bad his bullets hit Scott. It;s too bad Scott ran. It's too bad there was a warrant fpr his arrest. The whole thing was too bad. The cop will be going down but Scott is dead.
Firing is only the first step. The issue needs to be addressed. As it stands the only time it happens is when a random cop gets filmed. They are treating the symptons not attempting to get rid of the reoccurring illness.
Resisting arrest seems to be a recurring issue also.
Thats what cops call it. People that have seen or lived through such encounters dont call it that.
Running away after being asked to stay in the car was not resisting arrest?

What was this idiot thinking?

The cop had his license.

Demanding police stop killing people = "riling up"
Bad cops should get fired just as this one did. It's too bad his bullets hit Scott. It;s too bad Scott ran. It's too bad there was a warrant fpr his arrest. The whole thing was too bad. The cop will be going down but Scott is dead.
Firing is only the first step. The issue needs to be addressed. As it stands the only time it happens is when a random cop gets filmed. They are treating the symptons not attempting to get rid of the reoccurring illness.
Thats what cops call it. People that have seen or lived through such encounters dont call it that.

The cop had his license.
How can that be reoccurring when that only happened once?

Maybe he was thinking the cop would shoot him.

The cop had his license.

Yeah, this is the only unarmed black guy ever shot while resisting arrest.

I get it.

In fact, the only deflection in this thread is deflection from the fact that if the guy had stayed in the car, he would be alive today.

Even if the cop is convicted of murder, the murder would not have happened had the guy stayed in the car.

The cop had his license.

Yeah, this is the only unarmed black guy ever shot while resisting arrest.

I get it.

In fact, the only deflection in this thread is deflection from the fact that if the guy had stayed in the car, he would be alive today.

Even if the cop is convicted of murder, the murder would not have happened had the guy stayed in the car.
Thats not true. How do you know he would still be alive? I bet the guy that got shot doing what the cop asked him to do disagrees with you.

It's
Al Sharpton commended the law enforcement officials for the way they were handling this.
IT is being handled exactly like it should be handled, by due process of law.

Had Walter Scott believed in due process of law, he would not be dead.

Shooting a person who is not a threat is not legal in this country.

Who said it was?

Running from a traffic stop is not either.

Which came first?

I wondered when the 'blame the victim' crowd would finally emerge in this affair. One might have almost thought that we'd had an incident so unequivocally heinous that even the racists would have kept silent.
STFU idiot.

Race card doesn't work.

Due process is being followed.

Do you think a person has the right to flee a traffic stop?

That is what led to his death.

If he had sat in the car as he was rightfully and politely asked to do, he would be alive.

Only a fool cannot see that.
It's not good enough the cop is in jail......

He needs to be drawn and quartered.

Family of Walter Scott tells Al Sharpton to keep his "circus" away from funeral

More and more people are realizing that liberals hurt far more then they help.

It's

Who said it was?

Which came first?

I wondered when the 'blame the victim' crowd would finally emerge in this affair. One might have almost thought that we'd had an incident so unequivocally heinous that even the racists would have kept silent.
STFU idiot.

Race card doesn't work.

If he had sat in the car as he was rightfully and politely asked to do, he would be alive.

Not good enough.

He would have to be drawn and quartered without a trial, other than the CNN/USMB type trial.

I wonder if anyone will riot if Aaron Hernandez gets off?

An innocent, unarmed black man was killed.

When we talk about racism, yes, Al Sharpton is part of the problem.

No he's not. Blaming Sharpton is a classic example of blame-shifting.
Are you kidding? He's the architect of riots and bigotry! He doesn't calm people down, he riles them up!
Why should he calm down people when they are being assaulted?
Because there are avenues for those who are being assaulted to take their grievances to and get justice. Orchestrating riots is not one of the means of getting justice.
Those avenues dont work nor have they ever worked.
Of course they work. It comes from our Constitution.

Are you kidding? He's the architect of riots and bigotry! He doesn't calm people down, he riles them up!
Because there are avenues for those who are being assaulted to take their grievances to and get justice. Orchestrating riots is not one of the means of getting justice.
So you want riots, looting and burning if businesses? How small of you! You should be on tv telling people, not just blacks but everyone to video police stops to get the bad cops off the force. Start a movement, not the breaking down of cities!
Theres something called a happy medium. If rioting is necessary then it is. The point is that Sharpton hasnt ever been charged with inciting a riot.

Rioting is not a happy medium. I would love it if Sharption called for riots and nobody came.

Al Sharpton commended the law enforcement officials for the way they were handling this.

Who said it was?

Which came first?

When I was going to school, (pre Vietnam and pre 'dirty rotten red commie' hippie revolution), it was common knowledge that if you resisted arrest or ran from police you were shot, PERIOD!
I say the Lawmakers threw out the good with the bad as a result of the Commie takeover in the 60's and 70's, and are continuing to this day to destroy what was good about this Country in the name of "equal justice".

I am not supporting the shooting, but if the man who was shot had been taught that you never run from the Law he just may be alive today.
I also understand police officers frustration in doing their jobs today. Should 40 year old police officers have to chase a 19 year old punk instead of using whatever force available to stop the fleeing punk? Should police officers have to be track stars?

They said everything right! Just look at the family of Eric Garner and read his daughter's interview! Now, he's just trying to find another victim with problem to earn some money, like any other official!

I was sitting here thinking if my son was stopped for a traffic light and then ran from the police officer and survived the shooting, who would I go after first...the cop or my son. It would be my son. I'd ask why in the hell did you run? Did you rob a bank or what? And then after chastising my son at length and loudly, I would ask the police officer on what grounds did you have to shoot my son? What offense did he make? How was he endangering the city?

Then I would find my son was afraid he was speeding and his immaturity got the best of him, He thought he was going to get a ticket and ran. I would declare my son a walker until he m atured enough to handle the privilege of driving without getting killed.

Who said it was?

Which came first?

Look I'm glad the cop will rot in jail, but the fact is if Scott didn't run. He would be alive today.

It's

Who said it was?

Which came first?

STFU idiot.

Race card doesn't work.

Not good enough.

He would have to be drawn and quartered without a trial, other than the CNN/USMB type trial.

I wonder if anyone will riot if Aaron Hernandez gets off?

An innocent, unarmed black man was killed.
Aaron Hernandez isnt a white cop and he knew the guy he killed.

I was sitting here thinking if my son was stopped for a traffic light and then ran from the police officer and survived the shooting, who would I go after first...the cop or my son. It would be my son. I'd ask why in the hell did you run? Did you rob a bank or what? And then after chastising my son at length and loudly, I would ask the police officer on what grounds did you have to shoot my son? What offense did he make? How was he endangering the city?

Then I would find my son was afraid he was speeding and his immaturity got the best of him, He thought he was going to get a ticket and ran. I would declare my son a walker until he m atured enough to handle the privilege of driving without getting killed.
What if your son told you that he has seen and heard of too many instances where cops shot people like him just because and thats why he ran?

So you want riots, looting and burning if businesses? How small of you! You should be on tv telling people, not just blacks but everyone to video police stops to get the bad cops off the force. Start a movement, not the breaking down of cities!
Theres something called a happy medium. If rioting is necessary then it is. The point is that Sharpton hasnt ever been charged with inciting a riot.

Rioting is not a happy medium. I would love it if Sharption called for riots and nobody came.
I never said rioting was a happy medium. I said it may be necessary.

What if your son told you that he has seen and heard of too many instances where cops shot people like him just because and thats why he ran?
Then that's plain immature thinking. To begin with we should always heavily emphasized that no matter what your problem is cooperate never resist. Why bother when you are going to make harder for your self end up getting killed. That's the priority. Yes there are bad cops but most are honest, hardworking dedicated willing to sacrifice their life to protect and serve. People make it sound that if and when you stopped by a cop you will get shot wheely dilly. WHY??? it's always African American than ran into this kind of predicament. When it's always shown many many times on tv that it's not worth resisting. Should people learned the lessons by now? Can someone PLEEEEAAASE explain this.

Then that's plain immature thinking. To begin with we should always heavily emphasized that no matter what your problem is cooperate never resist. Why bother when you are going to make harder for your self end up getting killed. That's the priority. Yes there are bad cops but most are honest, hardworking dedicated willing to sacrifice their life to protect and serve. People make it sound that if and when you stopped by a cop you will get shot wheely dilly. WHY??? it's always African American than ran into this kind of predicament. When it's always shown many many times on tv that it's not worth resisting. Should people learned lessons from now? Can someone PLEASE explain this.
Only a fool cooperates with someone trying to harm them. I'm not going to stand there and let you shoot, shock, or hit me. African americans are not the only ones to run into this. Its any group the police fear. The police just happen to fear Black men more than anything else.

I'd tell him not to give them a reason..Don't run!

Forum List

Back