Family of Walter Scott tells Al Sharpton to keep his "circus" away from funeral

Tell me Asclepias, have you been involved in a racial riot yet?
Yes. Twice
There lies the problem between us. You are living in the past and blaming all whites for your lot in life...

I believe there are some whites that are bigots and they even get in jobs of police, but they are as numerous as you believe. Who knows which of us is right? My experience with people of color has been positive. That is why you make me angry. And I would have guessed that none of the people I know who are Hispanic , black or whatever would want to do me harm or a police officer if they were stopped.

But I must admit that when I heard of "Reverend" Wright and his services, I was astonished. I never saw that evil in any of my relationships with people of color. And I thought I knew my black friends well. Then I decided it was a matter of class, except being a teacher in the inner city, many of the black parents I knew and was fond of were considered low class, but they were people of honor. You can write well, but now I know you, but I think you a fool. You are a racist, but my friends, I thought were not, nor the parents I dealt with. But would they burn down businesses of innocent people, throw bottles and stones at police officers only to call them when they need help?
You are coloring all police as racists and you know that is not true.

I haven't lived your life but common sense tells me you are blaming more people of being racist that really are.
I'm not living in the past just because I was involved in in 2 race riots. What makes you think that? No white person is responsible for my lot in life. The only person responsible for that is me.

Lots of bigoted whites get jobs as police. Just like lots of pedophiles get jobs where they have access to children. Trust me I am right on that as its not just personal experience its cops I know and part of my family. If you are a white person you have very little clue of how Blacks or Hispanics feel. Its the typical white blind spot most of you have. That does not necessarily make you personally a racist but it does make me think your anger at being wrong could lead you down that path. I'm not coloring all whites as racist. I only point out to myself those that prove their racist thoughts.

Something you have said is true. I am not black and haven't had the experiences you have had. Maybe some bigoted whites get jobs as police. HOw about bigoted blacks? Could that be true?

I never knew about "black churches" and black theology. That was scary. I took everyone I met the same and then I heard that anti white talk and it blew me away. Is that what they think of me because I am white? I thought we were friends!

Honestly, being in riots is scary and mob thinking. I see it as losing individual thought control and actions. It's a negative act and not useful for peaceful solutions.
Just like bigoted whites get jobs I'm pretty sure bigoted Blacks get jobs. The problem is that there are infinitely more bigoted white ones. In fact I have never heard of any bigoted Black ones. A few Mexican ones like my neighbor cant stand some whites.

Just like you never knew about Black churches and Black theology you are probably sheltered from the white churches and white theology. If you have friends that are Black I'm pretty sure they dont hate you. They may think you are naive but if you are actually their friends they dont hate you. I have a white god daughter and white friends and I dont hate them. I general I dont trust the white race and any new white person has many tests to go through before I trust them.

The two riots I was in was when I was in high school where it was the Mexicans against the Blacks. Kids are idiots at that age.
Thank you for telling me about the riots.

Professor Gates was or is an expert on African American Studies. Which can be interpreted to mean he has a problem with whites from the days of slavery to the present day and it came through loud and clear the day of the arrest. The arrest IIRC, was for disturbing the peace because he caused such a ruckus in the quiet neighborhood. That also explains the sudden change in vernacular when he had such disdain for the police when he is actually an English expert..

Professor Gates was or is an expert on African American Studies. Which can be interpreted to mean he has a problem with whites from the days of slavery to the present day and it came through loud and clear the day of the arrest. .

Like all blacks, Gates hates white people because he knows blacks need whites to take care of them. Without welfare and affirmative action, 90% of american blacks would be starving right now.

Easier said than done. "Honest Al" Sharpton smells money to be made and he's gonna come anyway.

Family of Walter Scott wants Rev. Al Sharpton to keep away - NY Daily News

april 9 2015
Stay away, Rev. Al.

That was the message from the family of South Carolina police shooting victim Walter Scott to the civil rights activist Thursday two days before the funeral for the slain father of four.

“We don’t want another Ferguson type of circus here,” a source close to the Scott family told The Daily News.

That was a reference to the Missouri town that was rocked by violent demonstrations last year after black teen Michael Brown was killed by a white cop.

Scott family attorney Chris Stewart said they appreciate Sharpton’s support but “the funeral is only going to be close family members.”
Turns out you're a fucking liar.

From your own link:

“The Reverend Al has called and expressed his support and condolences,” said Stewart. “The family is very appreciative.”

Sharpton said he has been in touch with the Scott family and their lawyers but insisted “we had no plans to go down.”

“They are in mourning and we would never come unless they asked,” he told The News. “We're willing to be helpful to the family but only when needed.”

-----------------------------

When you bear false witness, you're supposed to go to Hell and burn for all eternity. You should be scared.

Professor Gates was or is an expert on African American Studies. Which can be interpreted to mean he has a problem with whites from the days of slavery to the present day and it came through loud and clear the day of the arrest. .

Like all blacks, Gates hates white people because he knows blacks need whites to take care of them. Without welfare and affirmative action, 90% of american blacks would be starving right now.
Look at Red States. 150 years of conservative policies and most of the whites on welfare and food stamps live there. And there are more white Republicans on food stamps and welfare than blacks.

Look at Red States. 150 years of conservative policies and most of the whites on welfare and food stamps live there.

HAHAHA. Lying again, i see. Everyone knows that obozo counts hispanics as white when the govt compiles welfare stats.

Look at Red States. 150 years of conservative policies and most of the whites on welfare and food stamps live there.

HAHAHA. Lying again, i see. Everyone knows that obozo counts hispanics as white when the govt compiles welfare stats.
Many are white.
hispanic-family1.jpg

hispanic-family.jpg

Republicans are so ignorant, this is how Mitt Romney tried to "fit in" when he went to speak to a Hispanic network:

1348134469c4e19bd83a.jpeg

Republicans think if you don't look like this, you aren't white:
RedneckGames2.jpg

My first option is for a cop to not bother me. My second option is to resist any cop attempting to harm me. Not really concerned about how impressed you are. Thats the last thing on my mind.

Then when a cop tells you to get out of the vehicle and stand there, do it. You stupid blacks are always looking for trouble.
If a cop told me to do that I would hand him my phone so he could explain to my attorney what I needed to get out the car for. If my attorney told me to comply then and only then would I.
This is a good example how stupid you are and so discombobulated. Handing them your phone to explain to your attorney? Doesn't mean a didly shit. Do you expect the cop will get scared and stop them from doing their job? I hope your attorney is not as stupid as you are. Why don't call your attorney make an appointment today and talk to him about this situation. I'm sure he will tell you that your an idiot. THINK..

My first option is for a cop to not bother me. My second option is to resist any cop attempting to harm me. Not really concerned about how impressed you are. Thats the last thing on my mind.

Then when a cop tells you to get out of the vehicle and stand there, do it. You stupid blacks are always looking for trouble.
If a cop told me to do that I would hand him my phone so he could explain to my attorney what I needed to get out the car for. If my attorney told me to comply then and only then would I.
This is a good example how stupid you are and so discombobulated. Handing them your phone to explain to your attorney? Doesn't mean a didly shit. Do you expect the cop will get scared and stop them from doing their job? I hope your attorney is not as stupid as you are. Why don't call your attorney make an appointment today and talk to him about this situation. I'm sure he will tell you that your an idiot. THINK..
You sound like you are financially poor. Obviously you dont have access to an attorney. Not only do I expect the cop to get scared and stop harassing me, its been proven to work. Once they get off the phone with the attorney you should see how the narrative changes. Suddenly I become "Mr" and you should see how polite the cops get. Maybe one day when you can afford to have your own personal attorney you will understand. Until then you would be quiet and not give away the fact that you are broke.

You sound like you are financially poor. Obviously you dont have access to an attorney. Not only do I expect the cop to get scared and stop harassing me, its been proven to work. Once they get off the phone with the attorney you should see how the narrative changes. Suddenly I become "Mr" and you should see how polite the cops get. Maybe one day when you can afford to have your own personal attorney you will understand. Until then you would be quiet and not give away the fact that you are broke.
You are BULL SHIT.
Where in my comments that you think I am financially poor. You are so deluded. I own a business and retired building developer. I have four attorneys Patent, Real Estates, Corporate, Family compared to your criminal defense attorney. I can just imagine people like you having criminal attorney at your speed dial.
I have 2 houses one in Palm spring, ca and key b. Fl. both have swimming pools and a koi pond in Key B. Fl. Not to mention houses I bought for my kids. I own a yacht and also fly jet ( but don't own jet). Part of the business we have warehouse distribution center in Atlanta, Georgia and Louisiana where we have problems hiring black stupid people like you.
How about you? What the fuck do you do? What do you own? All your comments tells me you are a low life ssi welfare recipient. Or working for somebody else cleaning toilet bowl.
Location of the Atlanta hub in Georgia are heavily populated with black people. Of the 674 employees only 8 are black and lazy considering the manager is black because they are as stupid like you.
Handling your phone to a cop. OMG that is the stupidest bull shit thing I (or somebody) ever heard. Even an idiot will not believe you.
When a cop stop a person the first thing they ask is Drivers License and Insurance card. Nothing Else. Cellphone?
From all your comments that tells me that when a cop stop you. You are so scared and start running because your license was revoked, stolen car with meth inside and you owe child support.
Currently I'm here in Montpellier, Fr about 45 min by plane from Paris vacationing just in case you want to know more.

You are BULL SHIT.
Where in my comments that you think I am financially poor. You are so deluded. I own a business and retired building developer. I have four attorneys Patent, Real Estates, Corporate, Family compared to your criminal defense attorney. I can just imagine people like you having criminal attorney at your speed dial.
I have 2 houses one in Palm spring, ca and key b. Fl. both have swimming pools and a koi pond in Key B. Fl. Not to mention houses I bought for my kids. I own a yacht and also fly jet ( but don't own jet). Part of the business we have warehouse distribution center in Atlanta, Georgia and Louisiana where we have problems hiring black stupid people like you.
How about you? What the fuck do you do? What do you own? All your comments tells me you are a low life ssi welfare recipient. Or working for somebody else cleaning toilet bowl.
Location of the Atlanta hub in Georgia are heavily populated with black people. Of the 674 employees only 8 are black and lazy considering the manager is black because they are as stupid like you.
Handling your phone to a cop. OMG that is the stupidest bull shit thing I (or somebody) ever heard. Even an idiot will not believe you.
When a cop stop a person the first thing they ask is Drivers License and Insurance card. Nothing Else. Cellphone?
From all your comments that tells me that when a cop stop you. You are so scared and start running because your license was revoked, stolen car with meth inside and you owe child support.
Currently I'm here in Montpellier, Fr about 45 min by plane from Paris vacationing just in case you want to know more.
I dont believe you have any of the things you claim to have. If you had an inkling about the power of an attorney you wouldnt expose yourself as a financially poor person. Anyone that has an attorney on call knows the power you wield in such a encounter with the cops. Like I said before dont broadcast your lack of finances for others to see.

I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I am extremely very proud of what I have. I never mentioned any attorneys till you told me I cannot afford one. Having an attorney doesn't give me power. I have all the power I can have. The patent attorney is a full time employee in La. I rarely see my attorneys. Even though they are in my payroll I don't see them till our Xmas party. I also support homeless center in Los Angles and Miami so I can feed people like you.

I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I am extremely very proud of what I have. I never mentioned any attorneys till you told me I cannot afford one. Having an attorney doesn't give me power. I have all the power I can have. The patent attorney is a full time employee in La. I rarely see my attorneys. Even though they are in my payroll I don't see them till our Xmas party. I also support homeless center in Los Angles and Miami so I can feed people like you.
Of course you give a shit. Thats why you wrote that long, run on paragraph about the things you hope I would believe you have. Stop trying. You wont convince me you know what you are talking about in a million years.

Of course you did mention attorneys before I told you that evidently you couldnt afford one. Here is your quote right here that revealed you are poor, stupid, or both.

Handing them your phone to explain to your attorney? Doesn't mean a didly shit. Do you expect the cop will get scared and stop them from doing their job? I hope your attorney is not as stupid as you are. Why don't call your attorney make an appointment today and talk to him about this situation.[/QUOTE

I don't have to convince you or anyone. Writing a long paragraph so your stupid brain will pick it up. It didn't work. I don't have to tell you or anybody about my attorneys cause I don't need to. Till you mentioned it. Like you that you even have in your speed dial cause you are scared. Tell me again how stupid you are.

Forum List

Back