Fake Vice President

Well..................Trump and Pence need to keep jangling the shiny keys so that their followers will continue to be distracted and ignoring things like N. Korea, PR, failing to repeal the ACA, tax reform, etc. etc. etc.

So, Mike Pence uses the flag and the national anthem for a political stunt, while claiming NFL players are using the flag and the national anthem for a political stunt.

Is that about right, Trumpanzees?
You make up whatever media fed stupid you want. We love it when you make yourself look like a fool day after day, and you've earned a masters in that field! I've never seen any regressive liberal that had any clue what rights mean.

You almost gotta laugh that a spoiled rich athlete didn't have the intelligence or enough respect for his Country to stand up during the National Anthem but some poor kid with a bullet wound in the leg stood when the President entered his hospital room. Anybody in their right mind has to be embarrassed for the democrat party that hasn't done anything right for the last decade and lost every meaningful election in the last six years including the president, both houses of congress, most governors and more than 3,000 state and local elections. No wonder smart young democrats are calling for Pelosi to step down.

OK conservative deficit hawks - roll over and show Trump your tummy.

upload_2017-10-8_18-0-35.png

I can't fake things well either. It's called being honest.

I admit that what you posted HT didn't even make sense to me. I don't know why, but I just can't get used to the negativity.
Wonder if you are so negative in your daily life?
I can count how many times you posted something like this to Obama haters on zero fingers!

Why would he go to the game where they have been protesting for weeks ?

Wouldn't you not go to begin with?

I can't fake things well either. It's called being honest.

I admit that what you posted HT didn't even make sense to me. I don't know why, but I just can't get used to the negativity.
Wonder if you are so negative in your daily life?
I can count how many times you posted something like this to Obama haters on zero fingers!

You can count?

:scared1:

Last edited:
Well..................Trump and Pence need to keep jangling the shiny keys so that their followers will continue to be distracted and ignoring things like N. Korea, PR, failing to repeal the ACA, tax reform, etc. etc. etc.
Trump's position on taking the knee resonates with the voters. That's why all you douche bags are trying so hard to undermine it.

Last edited:
All this thread indicates is that the Vice President leaving the game was so powerful liberals must find some way to answer it, even going as far as this stupidity of two pictures and with a bunch of fuckheads twitter posts that no one has ever heard of or gives a shit what they think as support.

If this is the best you can do, you are absolutely doomed.

I mean seriously, could you be any more desperate?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back