Fake Vice President

You know, I just watched what Pence did on the news this evening. Pence didn't even stick around long enough to see the kickoff, because he left right after the anthem was played.

And, considering that immediately afterward he went to a fund raising event, I'd be willing to bet that this whole thing was staged just for Trump supporters.
Help me work up some give a fuck here. What's the acceptable time of a game for a dignitary to attend before having to go to the next event? You people were going to bitch no matter when but maybe you have some rules we should all know?
To be fair if he didn't plan to stay then this event is a tremendous waste of security resources just to make a polirical point. A commercial might have been cheaper
Politicians making political points? Surely you jest.
Wasting our fucking money to play this stupid game against the dumbasses kneeling?

Yeah, fuck that business
I'm trying to think how many politicians aren't a waste of our money.

It's not just the military flights. It's the security, the local police, the local transportation.

And now Trump has admitted that this was a stunt.

You know, I just watched what Pence did on the news this evening. Pence didn't even stick around long enough to see the kickoff, because he left right after the anthem was played.

And, considering that immediately afterward he went to a fund raising event, I'd be willing to bet that this whole thing was staged just for Trump supporters.
Help me work up some give a fuck here. What's the acceptable time of a game for a dignitary to attend before having to go to the next event? You people were going to bitch no matter when but maybe you have some rules we should all know?
To be fair if he didn't plan to stay then this event is a tremendous waste of security resources just to make a polirical point. A commercial might have been cheaper
Wasting our fucking money to play this stupid game against the dumbasses kneeling?

Yeah, fuck that business
I'm not interested in pointing elsewhere to excuse stupidity & waste.
If he had no intent to stay he shouldn't have wasted my money. Period

Yeah, fuck that business
Presidents and their cabinet fly all the time just to make an appearance somewhere. It's a waste of money but they all do it.

Yeah, fuck that business
Presidents and their cabinet fly all the time just to make an appearance somewhere. It's a waste of money but they all do it.
And I bitched and bitched when Obama did it.
Unlike some I am true to myself and the positions I hold.

Yeah, fuck that business
And I bitched and bitched when Obama did it.
Unlike some I am true to myself and the positions I hold.
I'd love for it to stop. But it's not going to.

DLo1SsJUEAAKEj7.jpg

That would have been damning for him if the Colts had been playing Jacksonville and if today's date was 11/24/14.
No, he just used the same photo.

What is the problem with that?

Why is the Whitehouse going to such much effort to divide the country?
Crazy how standing up and being proud of the USA is now considered dividing the country.
The vice president goes out of his way to protest citizens of the country he leads exercising their right to free speech.
Yeah, I'd call that being divisive.

Crazy how standing up and being proud of the USA is now considered dividing the country.
The vice president goes out of his way to protest citizens of the country he leads exercising their right to free speech.
Is it as divisive as calling all white people racists?

Does it matter?

Does it matter?
I know it doesn't matter to self-loathing douche bags like you, but normal Americans object to being called racists.

Your belief that objecting to players disrespecting the National anthem and the country in a taxpayer-funded stadium is "divisive," but calling 250 million Americans racists isn't, couldn't be more hilarious.

Last edited:
I know it doesn't matter to self-loathing douche bags like you…

I must take issue with you calling idb a “self-loathing douche bag”. A douche bag gets to come into close proximity to a woman's uncovered intimate parts—a privilege that surely no woman ever will grant to idb.

I'll bet he's incensed that I don't treat him with the respect he feels he's entitled to.

Does it matter?
I know it doesn't matter to self-loathing douche bags like you, but normal Americans object to being called racists.

Your belief that objecting to players disrespecting the National anthem and the country in a taxpayer-funded stadium is "divisive," but calling 250 million Americans racists isn't, couldn't be more hilarious.
OK...I'll bite.
Who called all white people racists?

They are used to the president apologizing for how awful the country is, like they had for 8 years.
If I had a son he'd look just like that criminal. Those cops are stupid. My white grandmother sure was racist. Inclusive talk.

We should stand and be proud of our nation. Devisive!!

Does it matter?

OK...I'll bite.
The entire democrat party for the last eight years.

Does it matter?

OK...I'll bite.
Obama did, dolt.

Forum List

Back