Fake Vice President

So, Mike Pence uses the flag and the national anthem for a political stunt, while claiming NFL players are using the flag and the national anthem for a political stunt.

Is that about right, Trumpanzees?

OK conservative deficit hawks - roll over and show Trump your tummy.

View attachment 153328

So now you're changing the premise of your thread? Okay...

Yeah, if he went through all of that just to make a point, that's bullshit.

Embarrassed yet, Republicans?

I am by Hillary The Hag and The Clinton Crime Family.
Check out the deflection...trumpanzee excuse #1.

There was an easy way to ensure no Trump. You blew it with The Hag & Co.

Sad really.

Anyone else they would have picked would likely have produced the same result. As weak a candidate as Mr. Trump was, the Democrats are in such bad shape that there is really nobody that they could have put up against him who would have beat him.

DLo1SsJUEAAKEj7.jpg

That would have been damning for him if the Colts had been playing Jacksonville and if today's date was 11/24/14.
At least he was smart enough to stay away from the BYU game

You know, I just watched what Pence did on the news this evening. Pence didn't even stick around long enough to see the kickoff, because he left right after the anthem was played.

And, considering that immediately afterward he went to a fund raising event, I'd be willing to bet that this whole thing was staged just for Trump supporters.

You know, I just watched what Pence did on the news this evening. Pence didn't even stick around long enough to see the kickoff, because he left right after the anthem was played.

And, considering that immediately afterward he went to a fund raising event, I'd be willing to bet that this whole thing was staged just for Trump supporters.
Help me work up some give a fuck here. What's the acceptable time of a game for a dignitary to attend before having to go to the next event? You people were going to bitch no matter when but maybe you have some rules we should all know?

Help me work up some give a fuck here. What's the acceptable time of a game for a dignitary to attend before having to go to the next event? You people were going to bitch no matter when but maybe you have some rules we should all know?

I'm wondering why he even showed up? Pence and Trump have been bitching about the NFL for the past couple of weeks, and Pence probably had a good idea that some players were going to take a knee.

If he knew that, and was going to leave if he saw it, then why did he waste the taxpayer's money by flying there and then leaving without seeing the game?

Nope...............sorry......................this is just a stunt trying to garner support with the base.

Why would he go to the game where they have been protesting for weeks ?

Wouldn't you not go to begin with?
That's easy, to show just how disrespectful those players can be, to not only disrespect the flag and the anthem but do it right in front of the Vice President.

It was very wise.

Not only that but the low life worm who started it all, Kaepernick, sold out his principles and will trade his knee for a place on a team, any team. He might be the most cunning of all. He knows he can't play, no one will hire him, so he creates this major upheaval to give cover for blatant begging.

Embarrassed yet, Republicans?

I am by Hillary The Hag and The Clinton Crime Family.
Check out the deflection...trumpanzee excuse #1.

There was an easy way to ensure no Trump. You blew it with The Hag & Co.

Sad really.

Anyone else they would have picked would likely have produced the same result. As weak a candidate as Mr. Trump was, the Democrats are in such bad shape that there is really nobody that they could have put up against him who would have beat him.

Yup. Same for republicans. Trump is a spanking from the voters.

To be fair if he didn't plan to stay then this event is a tremendous waste of security resources just to make a polirical point. A commercial might have been cheaper

I'm wondering why he even showed up? Pence and Trump have been bitching about the NFL for the past couple of weeks, and Pence probably had a good idea that some players were going to take a knee.

If he knew that, and was going to leave if he saw it, then why did he waste the taxpayer's money by flying there and then leaving without seeing the game?

Nope...............sorry......................this is just a stunt trying to garner support with the base.
So was he planning on staying if they hadn't kneeled? I don't know. But I'll tell you what, those idiot players did themselves no favors playing right into it. If this was planned by Trump he called it right on the money.

For pro-Russia Putin puppet Dana Rohrbacher.

To be fair if he didn't plan to stay then this event is a tremendous waste of security resources just to make a polirical point. A commercial might have been cheaper
Politicians making political points? Surely you jest.

Wow.................the world must be fixing to end and the Apocalypse is near.

Not only did I agree with Willow Tree earlier today, but now I agree with Grampa.

Yes, if Pence knew he was going to leave anyway, then this was a waste of taxpayer money.

So much for draining the swamp.

If it's true that this fake charade ends up costing $1 million of taxpayer money, how is that not something that should be paid back, maybe by the RNC?

Politicians making political points? Surely you jest.
Wasting our fucking money to play this stupid game against the dumbasses kneeling?

Yeah, fuck that business

Why is the Whitehouse going to such much effort to divide the country?

Forum List

Back