Fake meat.......are YOU gonna eat it?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Nobody is buying the fake "beef", so why do they think anybody is going to buy this fake "chicken"?

Have they told anyone HOW they grow this trash or WHAT THEY USE to grow it? For all the public knows, they could be growing this stuff on top of radioactive containers.

Sure, there's cloning technology, but why haven't they been using it to clone people and livestock? Because it fucks up the DNA, and 99% of the time, what has been cloned turns out warped and mutated in one way or another. WHY do they think this crap is SAFE when cloning does that? And yes, this is a form of cloning.

The company that produces this disgusting garbage has lost MILLIONS on their "beef" products because nobody is buying them. Now they are going to lose millions more on thier "chicken".

And WHO were the guinea pigs to eat this shit in the first place? Hmmm?
Did they get sick from it? Stomach cramps or some other medical issues?

Just because the DemonicRat backed FDA says it's "good" doesn't mean it's GOOD FOR YOU!! There's no telling what this shit will do to a humans body in the long run. Nature was NOT meant to be fucked with.

Are YOU going to eat this crap?

Be warned though...........they WILL find a way to get people to eat this shit. More than likely forcing fast food companies to buy it. So make sure what you are getting at fast food places comes from REAL meat sources.

Nobody is buying the fake "beef", so why do they think anybody is going to buy this fake "chicken"?

Have they told anyone HOW they grow this trash or WHAT THEY USE to grow it? For all the public knows, they could be growing this stuff on top of radioactive containers.

Sure, there's cloning technology, but why haven't they been using it to clone people and livestock? Because it fucks up the DNA, and 99% of the time, what has been cloned turns out warped and mutated in one way or another. WHY do they think this crap is SAFE when cloning does that? And yes, this is a form of cloning.

The company that produces this disgusting garbage has lost MILLIONS on their "beef" products because nobody is buying them. Now they are going to lose millions more on thier "chicken".

And WHO were the guinea pigs to eat this shit in the first place? Hmmm?
Did they get sick from it? Stomach cramps or some other medical issues?

Just because the DemonicRat backed FDA says it's "good" doesn't mean it's GOOD FOR YOU!! There's no telling what this shit will do to a humans body in the long run. Nature was NOT meant to be fucked with.

Are YOU going to eat this crap?

Be warned though...........they WILL find a way to get people to eat this shit. More than likely forcing fast food companies to buy it. So make sure what you are getting at fast food places comes from REAL meat sources.
The loons will make this "acceptable" by taxing the shit out of real meat.

Can't be any worse than actual animal flesh.
What in the world could be wrong with eating meat, real meat? I have yet to see a food substitute, better for you than the thing it substitutes for. Think of salt and sugar substitutes and the ills they are always found to have accompanying, with long term use. And, of course, substitutes never, ever taste as good as the real thing.
Would I try it? I might, but no way I will take up fake meat.

Care to flesh that out?
Industrial livestock production is dirty, environmentally damaging, expensive and vulnerable to disease. The animals themselves are fragile mutated Frankenstein creatures that have to be fed drugs just to survive till slaughter. I'm not a vegan or anything but what it takes to keep meat on the table is not sustainable into the future.

Industrial livestock production is dirty, environmentally damaging, expensive and vulnerable to disease. The animals themselves are fragile mutated Frankenstein creatures that have to be fed drugs just to survive till slaughter. I'm not a vegan or anything but what it takes to keep meat on the table is not sustainable into the future.
False. It is just as sustainable as the crop production with the damage cause to rivers, oceans and water supplies by chemical fertilizers, herbicides, petrochemical fuels needed to keep the big plows, plowing.

False. It is just as sustainable as the crop production with the damage cause to rivers, oceans and water supplies by chemical fertilizers, herbicides, petrochemical fuels needed to keep the big plows, plowing.
It's a hungry world and water is becoming a real problem to food production of all kinds. If lab grown meat can produce a more efficient source of protein that does not consume so much resources it's worth getting it out there as soon as possible.

It's a hungry world and water is becoming a real problem to food production of all kinds. If lab grown meat can produce a more efficient source of protein that does not consume so much resources it's worth getting it out there as soon as possible.
Have you seen studies showing lab grown meat can be lab grown without the water and chemical uses of naturally grown plants and animals? Or is it another substitute, that 10 or 12 years down the line will prove to cause cancer, or dementia, pollute rivers, change normal biologic life? Based on the history of supplements and alternative food production additives, I can't see it. Luckily, I live where I can always put a steer or pig in the freezer for the rest of my life. Good luck to you guys.

Not my meat.

I know the farmers and approve of all of their practices. They are my neighbors. Whenever possible, I meet the animal that has my name on it and I know and approve of the people who do the slaughtering and butchering. I can drive by the pasture any time I wish and see how well they're taking care of my future steaks and burgers.

Let those who don't give a shit what they put in their bodies eat the "meat" that God did not create.

Next fake argument.

Oh, and your fake "climate change" argument is not valid here.

Odd though, most of the beef I eat I can see walking around in a field, the hogs in a pen before they are slaughtered. I eat free range chickens I get from my butcher....Yeah, they cost a bit more but their flavor is worth it....Same with the farm fresh eggs I buy. Then there is the wild game/fish that I kill/catch myself.

It's all about the sourcing. Enjoy your fake meats because you are too sorry to put in the work to source right.

Facts.

you got that right ! inflation [especially for beef pork and chicken] has skyrocketed during your dear leaders admin !

Forum List

Back