Fair and Balanced?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I decided to try to campare the news networks last night concerning their political coverage. I turned to FOX and, honestly, it was "Ayers, ACORN, Rev. Wright" over and over and over. Greta was the most animated I have ever seen her. Then she handed it off to Bill O'Reilly who took up the cause, Ayers, ACORN, Rev. Wright.

But, in an effort to be "fair and balanced" I turned to MSNBC and there was Keith Oberman drooling over the evils of Bush.

GIVE ME A BREAK! Does anyone report unbiased news anymore...:confused:

I decided to try to campare the news networks last night concerning their political coverage. I turned to FOX and, honestly, it was "Ayers, ACORN, Rev. Wright" over and over and over. Greta was the most animated I have ever seen her. Then she handed it off to Bill O'Reilly who took up the cause, Ayers, ACORN, Rev. Wright.

But, in an effort to be "fair and balanced" I turned to MSNBC and there was Keith Oberman drooling over the evils of Bush.

GIVE ME A BREAK! Does anyone report unbiased news anymore...:confused:

I would recomend yur local news station...they tend to be non partisan in presentation, at least...

even the nightly national news on nbc, cbs, fox, abc is much more non partisan than ANY of the 24/7 cable news...

as far as the 24/7's -cnn seems to be the least partisan out of the 3 at the moment.... :)

I would recomend yur local news station...they tend to be non partisan in presentation, at least...

even the nightly national news on nbc, cbs, fox, abc is much more non partisan than ANY of the 24/7 cable news...

as far as the 24/7's -cnn seems to be the least partisan out of the 3 at the moment.... :)

That is true!

To be anti this lying, cheating, scumbag current republican party is non partisan.

Its America first.

How is fixed noise...aka faux news...aka bnn(bush news network) fair and balanced when they have 1 real liberal on their entire staff AND they are trying to court elizabeth Hasselbeck over to them from the view? they ARE NOT...pure and simple,they are owned by Rupert Murdock, the biggest supporter of all republican agendas in this country! just my 2 cents ;-P

How is fixed noise...aka faux news...aka bnn(bush news network) fair and balanced when they have 1 real liberal on their entire staff AND they are trying to court elizabeth Hasselbeck over to them from the view? they ARE NOT...pure and simple,they are owned by Rupert Murdock, the biggest supporter of all republican agendas in this country! just my 2 cents ;-P

proves you don't watch. obtw, Glenn Beck is coming too. We got Hucklebee too, and we got Karl the Rove. and we got someone named Douglas Kennedy.. heeee heeee heeee.

Is anyone listening to FOX right now. They are crying "the fix is it" speaking of media bias and at the same time slamming Obama and praising...yes yuo heard it...Palin.

This is a new kind of "Swift Boat" I guess.

Forum List

Back