Facts about life in the Arctic

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
1. The Arctic and Sub Arctic is the North, while the Antarctic and Sub Antarctic is the South.

2. The countries of the Arctic are :

*Canada
*Russia
*The U.S. State of Alaska
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Iceland
*Greenland

3.The Countries of the Sub Arctic are :

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Denmark
*Poland
*Scotland
*The Faroe Islands

4. The (most) Popular (and common) technologies used by people in the Arctic, originates from the following countries.

Number 1 : Germany, Austria & Luxembourg
Number 2 : Netherlands
Number 3 : Denmark
Number 4 : Switzerland
Number 5 : Sweden
Number 6 : Norway
Number 7 : Finland
Number 8 : Canada

5. All of these except for Finland is major producer.
Numbers 5, 6, 7, 8 are Arctic Countries.
ALL are either Arctic, or in the Sub Arctic except for Germany, Austria and Luxembourg, and Switzerland.

Switzerland has a VERY high elevation above sea level, qualifying them to make appropriate technology to endure arctic conditions.

ALL of these countries, have a VERY high standard of living, and also a very high Human Development Index, High GDP Per Capita, and LOW inequality.

6. America's most violent, powerful and most damaging and malevolent enemy is an Arctic Country.

So how about the dickheads who don't know shit about the Arctic, and thinks its uninhabitable, or poor go fuck themselves ?

Last edited:
Seems to Me that you forgot one sub arctic nation. The US State of Alaska....

Some reason you have a chip on your weak and sloping shoulders?

1. The Arctic and Sub Arctic is the North, while the Antarctic and Sub Antarctic is the South.

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Iceland
*Greenland

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Denmark
*Poland
*Scotland
*The Faroe Islands

4. The (most) Popular (and common) technologies used by people in the Arctic, originates from the following countries.

ALL are either Arctic, or in the Sub Arctic except for Germany, Austria and Luxembourg, and Switzerland.

Switzerland has a VERY high elevation above sea level, qualifying them to make appropriate technology to endure arctic conditions.

ALL of these countries, have a VERY high standard of living, and also a very high Human Development Index, High GDP Per Capita, and LOW inequality.

6. America's most violent, powerful and most damaging and malevolent enemy is an Arctic Country.

So how about the dickheads who don't know shit about the Arctic, and thinks its uninhabitable, or poor go fuck themselves ?
lol wut????

• Banned

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Iceland
*Greenland

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Denmark
*Poland
*Scotland
*The Faroe Islands

lol wut????
Can you read ?
I told you go to go fuck yourself, if you have some kind of bigotry against the far north of the world.

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Iceland
*Greenland

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Denmark
*Poland
*Scotland
*The Faroe Islands

You're retarded and a homo

Its fucking cold give me Fiji any day igloo dude

upload_2016-10-16_21-50-47.jpeg

• Banned

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Iceland
*Greenland

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Denmark
*Poland
*Scotland
*The Faroe Islands

You're retarded and a homo

Its fucking cold give me Fiji any day igloo dude

View attachment 93987

If you want to see retarded, just go to Fiji, they're retarded (and poor) in Fiji... just like they are in any other place like it.

:)

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Iceland
*Greenland

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Denmark
*Poland
*Scotland
*The Faroe Islands

Feel free to follow your own advice.

• Banned

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Iceland
*Greenland

*Canada
*Russia
*Sweden
*Norway
*Finland
*Denmark
*Poland
*Scotland
*The Faroe Islands

Feel free to follow your own advice.

I would be glad to, if I were bigoted against the Arctic.

seems to me that the best places for human development are cold areas of the world . --------------- Just a comment !!

I also didn't come here to bash the tropics, I came here to tell the facts about the Arctic.

seems to me that the best places for human development are cold areas of the world . --------------- Just a comment !!
Just take a look at the power structure of the world.
Its not that way for no reason.

I also didn't come here to bash the tropics, I came here to tell the facts about the Arctic.
There are veterans her who have been stationed in Ft Richardson so they know what it's like. I've been there for ski training when it was -70 degrees.

There are veterans her who have been stationed in Ft Richardson so they know what it's like. I've been there for ski training when it was -70 degrees.

That environment creates two things.
A stronger muscular system.
And a more exercised brain.

That environment is also better "learning weather"... students do better in the cold.

Unless other variables are in the game for a particular people.
i.e. far right wing American GOP constituents....
Which is manufactured, not the norm.

Forum List

Back