Fact-checking today's torrent of tweets by trump

I don’t think Mueller cares about the party. It might shock you but there people out there who put professionalism above Party.
I would be shocked if a Democrat put professionalism above the Party. When has that ever happened?
How old are you? You should know that republicans have mostly always put party over country
That's obviously what Democrats do. Just consider their scheme to allow millions of illegal aliens to flood into the country. If that doesn't prove it, nothing does.
Millions and millions What a load of republican crap
How many illegal aliens are in this country?
the 3 guys who garden for me ,,the 2 who did my roof my limo driver ,,,,,that's all I know for sure

Don't know how many are actual lies, but its clear that he is not well informed & just shoots from the hip, this seems to appeal to many people.
they are lies, intentional lies....sartre... making excuses for the lies of Trump just doesn't help the situation in my opinion....

people have let Trump get away with his 24/7 lying his whole life.... it's time to stop enabling his lies...

he needs to be called out on his lies, every one of them....especially by his flock....it will help him become a better person

spare the rod, spoil the child... he's been spoiled, time to change that!
The problem with that is that insulting a person really is a distraction, a political board that contains information on policy & its effects would be much more useful. if you insult some one they like it tends to make people angry. what we have here is a lot of angry people. you cant communicate well when your angry. its not easy staying calm in the face of all this madness, but we have to try.

I was a Democrat long before the right wing went crazy. My great uncle told me when I was a kid that Republicans get us into wars and work for the rich, but Democrats get us out of those wars and work for the working man. He was right

See, you can't do it without lying.

Democrats have been no more anti-war than Republicans. Obama continued W's plan in Iraq. He expanded W's involvement in Afghanistan. He overthrew Libya, tried to attack Syria, sent the military into Haiti, meddled in Egypt. There is nothing Obama did that was < military than W.

Democrats, Hillary, Obama, go on pay me now tours of Wall Street and corporate America as soon as they leave office reaping tens, hundreds of millions. They sure the fuck aren't being paid for something they didn't deliver.

And name one thing the Republican party has moved right on. With your rhetoric, that should be easy.

You're a L-I-A-R just as I said

Wow. You think the political landscape started with Obama?

How do you possibly get that out of my post? You're a bizarre little creature

The right started going nuts well before that. What exactly do you think I'm lying about?

I asked you why you are a Democrat not a Republican. I didn't ask you a historical question. You justified it with "wars" and "the rich."

I showed how Democrats are just as warlike and work just as hard for the rich. You just kept lying

That was why I became a Democrat. Right wingers are why I stay a Democrat.
You stay a Democrat because you can't keep your greedy hands to yourself. You don't care about wars or the rich. Both parties are pwned

So you're another one who thinks he hnows all about me when all you know is what right wing talking heads told you. I'll bet right wing children are told scary stories to make them afraid of liberals under their beds.

I was a Democrat long before the right wing went crazy. My great uncle told me when I was a kid that Republicans get us into wars and work for the rich, but Democrats get us out of those wars and work for the working man. He was right

Democrats have been no more anti-war than Republicans. Obama continued W's plan in Iraq. He expanded W's involvement in Afghanistan. He overthrew Libya, tried to attack Syria, sent the military into Haiti, meddled in Egypt. There is nothing Obama did that was < military than W.

Democrats, Hillary, Obama, go on pay me now tours of Wall Street and corporate America as soon as they leave office reaping tens, hundreds of millions. They sure the fuck aren't being paid for something they didn't deliver.

And name one thing the Republican party has moved right on. With your rhetoric, that should be easy.

The right started going nuts well before that. What exactly do you think I'm lying about?

I asked you why you are a Democrat not a Republican. I didn't ask you a historical question. You justified it with "wars" and "the rich."

I showed how Democrats are just as warlike and work just as hard for the rich. You just kept lying

honesty is hardly a leftist thing.

Much more so than a right wing trait. Your obese orange leader has been caught in thousands of demonstrable lies.

Much more so than a right wing trait. Your obese orange leader has been caught in thousands of demonstrable lies.
nope.

Yo, can you answer this honestly? did hitlery have her phones and Servers bleach bit, yes or no?

Pres. Trump is an amazing leader.

He is the best president we have had in decades. .... :thup:

We are all amazed at how stupid the liar in chief can be at times.
Stop talking that way about Obama.

While Trump's approvals have gone down, Obama's has gone up. Trump makes Obama look like George Washington.
Trump's approvals have been going up.
Obama's approvals were said to be at 60%, but I don't believe that.
Now that we have found out that Obama was spying on Trump and planted moles in his campaign, and now is running an espionage ring to bring him down Trump using the DOJ, Obama isn't as popular.
Everything is pointing at the Democrats.
The whole Russia collusion scam turns out to be a fabrication by the Obama Administration.

It proves you drink the Trump Kool-Aid. They have gone all the way up to the low 40s. Happy days are here again.

Obama was not spying on Trump. Still waiting on proof that Obama had wiretaps on Trump. There was no mole. Apparently someone talked to a couple of Trump's people and he told the FBI. nothing is pointing to Democrats. The only point we have is your pointy head.

Pres. Trump is an amazing leader.

He is the best president we have had in decades. .... :thup:

While Trump's approvals have gone down, Obama's has gone up. Trump makes Obama look like George Washington.
Now that we have found out that Obama was spying on Trump and planted moles in his campaign, and now is running an espionage ring to bring him down Trump using the DOJ, Obama isn't as popular.
The whole Russia collusion scam turns out to be a fabrication by the Obama Administration.

It proves you drink the Trump Kool-Aid. They have gone all the way up to the low 40s. Happy days are here again.

Obama was not spying on Trump. Still waiting on proof that Obama had wiretaps on Trump. There was no mole. Apparently someone talked to a couple of Trump's people and he told the FBI. nothing is pointing to Democrats. The only point we have is your pointy head.
just curious, how the fk would you know any of what you just wrote?

The only problem with your theory is that Trump's approvals are going up and Obama's are going down.

The low 40s are not anything for Trump to brag about.
Considering the terrible media coverage of him, I think anything above 30% is real good.

Uh yeah. The trouble is that the media is not held in high esteem. That blows your theory away.

The only problem with your theory is that Trump's approvals are going up and Obama's are going down.

Considering the terrible media coverage of him, I think anything above 30% is real good.

Uh yeah. The trouble is that the media is not held in high esteem. That blows your theory away.
The trouble is that the media is not held in high esteem.

rightfully so.

You stay a Democrat because you can't keep your greedy hands to yourself. You don't care about wars or the rich. Both parties are pwned

So you're another one who thinks he hnows all about me when all you know is what right wing talking heads told you. I'll bet right wing children are told scary stories to make them afraid of liberals under their beds.
:blowpop:

What the fck do you know. Where is the proof of Obama wiretaps. The fact is that people like you are citing WP and NYT stories and that is what they are reporting.

nope.

Yo, can you answer this honestly? did hitlery have her phones and Servers bleach bit, yes or no?

That was investigated, and they found no evidence of law breaking. Of course that is your cue to start another diatribe about the imagenary "DEEP STATE" and then

Another standard from u that flips with party. Take a look at Hillary's fat ass, liar

What the fck do you know. Where is the proof of Obama wiretaps. The fact is that people like you are citing WP and NYT stories and that is what they are reporting.
what the fk do I know? I know you don't know jack shit about any of this shit.

nope.

That was investigated, and they found no evidence of law breaking. Of course that is your cue to start another diatribe about the imagenary "DEEP STATE" and then

I asked you if they were bleach bit or not. yes or no?

The trouble is that the media is not held in high esteem.

rightfully so.

It looks like they are held in higher esteem than Trump as his approval ratings are low and the low 40s is cause for celebration.

BTW, Brennan admitted it.

Forum List

Back