Fact Check : "Trump DID WIN the popular vote

Anyone can vote in California, legal or not. You don't have to show ID when you register and you don't have to show it when you vote. All you have to do is show up at the polls. I've even seen poll workers allow Mexicans who can't even speak English to vote when their name wasn't even on the list. Trump is right.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, fuckboy.
Yeah, like a fucking moron like you would know.

You STUPID FUCKING CONSERVATIVE IDIOT.

In order to even register to vote in California, you have to be:
  • A United States citizen,
  • A resident of California,
  • 18 years old or older on Election Day
Voter Registration | California Secretary of State to Register to Vote

Quick question, you moronic conservative fuckboy, are illegal immigrants United States citizens?

You wouldn't know if an ID isn't required

Your name is checked on the voter list. In order to GET on the voter list, you have to register. In order to register, you HAVE TO BE A US CITIZEN.

trump, one lie after another. What a sorry excuse for a human being. Putin helped him win.

Anyone can vote in California, legal or not. You don't have to show ID when you register and you don't have to show it when you vote. All you have to do is show up at the polls. I've even seen poll workers allow Mexicans who can't even speak English to vote when their name wasn't even on the list. Trump is right.

Quick question, you moronic conservative fuckboy, are illegal immigrants United States citizens?

Your name is checked on the voter list. In order to GET on the voter list, you have to register. In order to register, you HAVE TO BE A US CITIZEN.
You don't have to show ID to register, you fucking IDIOT. And yeah, they're SUPPOSED to check your name on the voter list but they don't always do it, IDIOT.

He's too stupid to put two and two together and realize that a state that prides itself on having sanctuary cities isn't going to enforce immigration laws OR voting laws.

Shows his true ignorance everyday , sometimes several times a day. He is a loser.

Do you have to show ID to register? Think hard now

I think there should be a formal investigation to determine what percentage of the vote is by non Us citizens in each state. If a state has a significant % of non citizens (ineligible voters) voting, steps should be taken to fix the problem.

Good idea. Why don't you take care of that this afternoon?
Of course I as a civilian individual could not do that all by myself. But would you have a problem if the Feds investigated each state? If there isn't significant voter fraud, wouldn't it be nice to be verified by an independent source. Are you going to just take the word of the sec. of state of each state. Do you believe that politicians don't lie?

Now, on a serious note, read the article. It lays out how it is preposterous to think no illegals voted with states having very lax laws and given there are 20,000,000 to 30,000,000 illegals here.
Why would illegals risk deportation to vote?????

There is nothing more preposterous than the very assumption that people in hiding will come out of hiding to risk detection both when they try to register and again when they try to vote!!! :cuckoo:

The only places in the nation where Trump lost are heavily populated by illegal aliens.....put two and two together.....voter ID!!!!!!!

Now, on a serious note, read the article. It lays out how it is preposterous to think no illegals voted with states having very lax laws and given there are 20,000,000 to 30,000,000 illegals here.

There is nothing more preposterous than the very assumption that people in hiding will risk detection both when they try to register and again when they try to vote!!! :cuckoo:
If they know they're not gonna be deported, why would they worry about it?

There is nothing more preposterous than the very assumption that people in hiding will risk detection both when they try to register and again when they try to vote!!! :cuckoo:

Here's what you're gonna need if you want to be approved.

To register online you will need

• Your California driver license or California identification card number,
  • The last four digits of your social security number and
  • Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.

Register to Vote

Any other questions you mental midget? Now, go back to chewing on your crayons.

Yet idiot liberals on this forum will swear up and down it never happens.

You don't have to show ID to register, you fucking IDIOT. And yeah, they're SUPPOSED to check your name on the voter list but they don't always do it, IDIOT.

The state of California disagrees with you, conservative fuckboy.

Link it....it's not like anyone believes you

In the tard brain, "might have", "could have", "if", and "wouldn't put it past 'em!" add up to irrefutable evidence. :lol:

But they just can't seem to find a single one of those three million slippery bastards.

To think these are the people who whine about "fake news". :lol:

Fact-checking the integrity of the vote in 2016

Pants on Fire claim. The Secretaries of State in every one of the 50 states has denied this, having full awareness of how voting proceeded in their states. Investigations have been done and no evidence of this has ever been found.

Your President is lying again, folks. Just accept it but don't be fooled by it.
How do we know that credible investigations have been done? I would like to see every state investigated ( call it audited if you like) to determine if only those eligible to vote are voting. The owner of a bar can easily claim that there are no underage drinkers if he never checks ID. Safe guards need to be in place to prevent ineligible votes from voters from voting.
I read up on this stuff a few months ago now, so I can't cough up a link for you, but I remember that two of the investigations were by pols who were questioning why they lost--one I remember was in Florida. In that case, he dropped it part way through because they just were not finding illegal votes. The other was also dropped for lack of finding any illegal votes (or maybe four or five out of tens of thousands). These are very expensive investigations in man hours. If you want to start a gofundme page to look into that, fine, but I sure don't want to pay for it.
I don't have an issue with providing proof of citizenship in order to vote, though.

Link it....it's not like anyone believes you

I JUST DID. Jesus Christ. Look at my reply to you. Are all of you conservatives this fucking stupid here?

• Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.

Register to Vote

If you ever registered to vote in California, which I know you haven't, you would know that when you register they don't ask to see any kind of proof of citizenship. The law doesn't mean shit if it's not enforced and it is NOT enforced. But you don't know that because you lied about living here.

• Your date of birth.

Register to Vote

If you ever registered to vote in California, which I know you haven't, you would know that when you register they don't ask to see any kind of proof of citizenship. The law doesn't mean shit if it's not enforced and it is NOT enforced. But you don't know that because you lied about living here.

From what I can see you need to show ID to register but I'm inclined to believe you...given it's California

Forum List

Back