Fact Check : "Trump DID WIN the popular vote

...And in other Alternate truths a triangle has 4 sides but gets its name from trying to appear 3 sided

STATEMENT REGARDING TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ILLEGAL VOTING

28th of November 2016

HOUSTON, TX. – November 27, 2016: True the Vote (TTV), the nation's leading voters’ rights and election integrity organization, today released a statement with respect to President-Elect Donald Trump’s claim that “millions” of individuals illegally voted in the 2016 Election.

“True the Vote absolutely supports President-elect Trump’s recent comment about the impact of illegal voting, as reflected in the national popular vote. We are still collecting data and will be for several months, but our intent is to publish a comprehensive study on the significant impact of illegal voting in all of its many forms and begin a national discussion on how voters, states, and the Trump Administration can best address this growing problem.”

True the Vote (TTV) is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) voters’ rights organization, founded to inspire and equip voters for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. TTV empowers organizations and individuals across the nation to actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. For more information, please visit www.truethevote.org."

Hmmm. Righties brag that the GOP has all these state /fed and local seats .

Then wouldn't they be in position to expose all these illegals voting ? Or many all these fake votes is why THEY are in office .

And I call bullshit on the absentee votes not being counted .

Who votes by absentee ballot? Students overseas, the military, businesspeople on trips, etc. The historical breakout for absentee ballots is about 67-33% Republican. In 2000, when Al Gore “won” the popular vote nationally by 500,000 votes and the liberal media screamed bloody murder, there were 2 million absentee ballots in California alone. A 67-33 breakout of those yields a 1.33- to 0.667-million Republican vote advantage, so Bush would have gotten a 667,000-vote margin from California’s uncounted absentee ballots alone! So much for Gore’s 500,000 popular vote “victory.”
This is an interesting point.

It essentially negates the idea there is even an accurate PV count at this time.

Anyone can vote in California, legal or not. You don't have to show ID when you register and you don't have to show it when you vote. All you have to do is show up at the polls. I've even seen poll workers allow Mexicans who can't even speak English to vote when their name wasn't even on the list. Trump is right.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, fuckboy.
Yeah, like a fucking moron like you would know.

NaziCons are masters of gerrymandering and voter suppression. Therefore, it's only natural that they would try to point the finger elsewhere with their fake news and lies. Hey, look over there! Funny...

I think there should be a formal investigation to determine what percentage of the vote is by non Us citizens in each state. If a state has a significant % of non citizens (ineligible voters) voting, steps should be taken to fix the problem.

Good idea. Why don't you take care of that this afternoon?

Democrats tried to steal the election for their lesbian candidate and they failed. They thought they could win by millions of illegals voting in California. Dumb shits don't know how the Electoral College works. :lol:

When will this egotistical moron land his fuckin ego? God, I'm sick of this guy already!!

Anyone can vote in California, legal or not. You don't have to show ID when you register and you don't have to show it when you vote. All you have to do is show up at the polls. I've even seen poll workers allow Mexicans who can't even speak English to vote when their name wasn't even on the list. Trump is right.

You STUPID FUCKING CONSERVATIVE IDIOT.

In order to even register to vote in California, you have to be:
  • A United States citizen,
  • A resident of California,
  • 18 years old or older on Election Day
Voter Registration | California Secretary of State to Register to Vote

Quick question, you moronic conservative fuckboy, are illegal immigrants United States citizens?

giphy.gif

Retard Check: Where's the "credible" proof?

Right next to the proof that the Russians hacked the election.

Now, on a serious note, read the article. It lays out how it is preposterous to think no illegals voted with states having very lax laws and given there are 20,000,000 to 30,000,000 illegals here.

Quick question, you moronic conservative fuckboy, are illegal immigrants United States citizens?
You moronic fucking jerkoff, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA and you don't have to prove your citizenship when you register to vote OR when you vote. As usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You wouldn't know if an ID isn't required

You moronic fucking jerkoff, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA and you don't have to prove your citizenship when you register to vote OR when you vote. As usual you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Yeah, I lived there for 35 fucking years myself -- YOU FUCKING IDIOT. You can't vote unless you're a citizen, fucking moron.

Fact-checking the integrity of the vote in 2016

Pants on Fire claim. The Secretaries of State in every one of the 50 states has denied this, having full awareness of how voting proceeded in their states. Investigations have been done and no evidence of this has ever been found.

Your President is lying again, folks. Just accept it but don't be fooled by it.
How do we know that credible investigations have been done? I would like to see every state investigated ( call it audited if you like) to determine if only those eligible to vote are voting. The owner of a bar can easily claim that there are no underage drinkers if he never checks ID. Safe guards need to be in place to prevent ineligible votes from voters from voting.

...And in other Alternate truths a triangle has 4 sides but gets its name from trying to appear 3 sided

STATEMENT REGARDING TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ILLEGAL VOTING

28th of November 2016

HOUSTON, TX. – November 27, 2016: True the Vote (TTV), the nation's leading voters’ rights and election integrity organization, today released a statement with respect to President-Elect Donald Trump’s claim that “millions” of individuals illegally voted in the 2016 Election.

“True the Vote absolutely supports President-elect Trump’s recent comment about the impact of illegal voting, as reflected in the national popular vote. We are still collecting data and will be for several months, but our intent is to publish a comprehensive study on the significant impact of illegal voting in all of its many forms and begin a national discussion on how voters, states, and the Trump Administration can best address this growing problem.”

True the Vote (TTV) is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) voters’ rights organization, founded to inspire and equip voters for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. TTV empowers organizations and individuals across the nation to actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. For more information, please visit www.truethevote.org."

Did you know that vehicles can fly based on the amount of testosterone in the driver?

You wouldn't know if an ID isn't required
He's too stupid to put two and two together and realize that a state that prides itself on having sanctuary cities isn't going to enforce immigration laws OR voting laws.

Forum List

Back