Watch Live: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Addresses The Media---Day Two

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Time for the media to get another daily beatdown by American patriot Sean Spicer of the America First Trump Administration. Tune in now and watch the fireworks!

Yahoo News Now

I am listening to RUSH pwn the ignorant young qu33rs and mentally ill, post-menopausal, unattractive feminists at the crazy multi-city rally the other day!

But I just got this on. That dude is badass!

The camera is not showing the racist, retarded bastards asking questions. One broad, who sounds Black, just said Martin Luther King III has nothing to do with "civil rights." These crazies are fortunately outnumbered which is why we won Nov. 8.

The crazy MSM is spinning like a fucking top after getting pwnd after each question. Awesome press conference.

The camera is not showing the racist, retarded bastards asking questions. One broad, who sounds Black, just said Martin Luther King III has nothing to do with "civil rights." These crazies are fortunately outnumbered which is why we won Nov. 8.
First off you moron, Jr. is not a civil rights leader, he is just a beneficiary of his fathers name and heads the foundation reserving his father's legacy. Please educate your stupid white ass when speaking on my black linage and my people, okay moron!!

First off you moron, Jr. is not a civil rights leader, he is just a beneficiary of his fathers name and heads the foundation reserving his father's legacy. Please educate your stupid white ass when speaking on my black linage and my people, okay moron!!

Please stop hating me just because you would do me before your post-menopausal situation but at this juncture cannot enjoy my body for your pleasure because of nature and the cruelty of time.

Get your black ass back to where you belong boy, the plantation!

:whip:

Forum List

Back