F35 - superfighter or lame duck?

HOw do you know...you obviously havent read them....btw Janes is one of premier Defense news sites in the world
Nope, I gave numbers and a source right here:
The F-35 vs. the Russian Su-35 and the PAK FA | RealClearDefense

F-22A Front Aspect = 0.0001 m2, Side and Rear Aspect = 0.01 – 0.001 m2 (0.005 used in this analysis);
F-35A Front Aspect = 0.001 m2, Side and Rear Aspect = 0.01 m2

What have we seen from you? Absolutely nothing, just a claim of front only stealth that has been refuted with data. It is pretty funny to watch you bluster around knowing you have no source and haven't a clue what the rear/side RCS of an F-35 is, so keep it up, great to watch a phony squirm as he's being exposed.

ALl mine have sources too and they aint nameless blogs......stealth encompasses more than RCS .......just compare a pic of the F-22 with your piece of fraud...notice all the bumps on top and bottom that F-35 doesnt have......big degradation not to mention your IR sig is off the charts due to that big open flamethrower .....oooooops

ALl mine have sources too and they aint nameless blogs......stealth encompasses more than RCS .......just compare a pic of the F-22 with your piece of fraud...notice all the bumps on top and bottom that F-35 doesnt have......big degradation not to mention your IR sig is off the charts due to that big open flamethrower .....oooooops

Then present your data in the form of a Cite or two or three. Simple as that.

Alrdy done that multiple times,,,,,,,,from multiple sites multiple authors....one more will do what..........

Alrdy done that multiple times,,,,,,,,from multiple sites multiple authors....one more will do what..........
One more will end this argument in your favor. In the time it has taken you to duck/dodge/weave/avoid you could have just posted your source.

This amount of effort you take to avoid the simple task of backing up your claim, which something anyone who was actually confident in their argument would do to shut us down, is an obvious indication you have no idea what the RCS numbers are for F-35. You're a phony, and only someone who knew they were a phony would accept being exposed if they had any actual data to lean on.

So I ask again, what is the side/rear RCS of F-35? Surely you know, since a few posts ago you said it wasn't stealthy.

Since you told me to search this 60+ page thread to see where you gave numbers on F-35s RCS, I did. Thanks for the suggestion! Results for "RCS" in this thread here: Search Results for Query: RCS | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oops. Nowhere do you cite RCS of an F-35, do you have any suggestions on how I can refine this search to find these hard numbers you base your argument on?

not to mention your IR sig is off the charts due to that big open flamethrower .....oooooops
Okay, show the charts. What is the F-35s IR signature compared to F-22 and 4th generation fighters. Surely you know the numbers and have access to these charts since you're able to confidently talk about where F-35 sits on them. Or course you won't produce anything, you'll claim you already did and spend far more effort trying to avoid being called out than actually just posting the numbers.

So on top of F-35 RCS, we now await your data on F-35 IR signature.

Flight rdy really isnt good enough is it....even F-35 is flight rdy...combat rdy is the prob

Let's compare the unpickled F-18 to the F-35.

Both won't have all the MODS. ON the F-35 it's called a MOD. On an F-18 flown to it's new home station after it's unpickled it's called TCTO. Both amounts to about the same thing. Now, bright boy Troll, tell me what a TCTO is.

Let's go there. What is a Bogie Foxtrot Five?

Flight rdy really isnt good enough is it....even F-35 is flight rdy...combat rdy is the prob

Let's compare the unpickled F-18 to the F-35.

Both won't have all the MODS. ON the F-35 it's called a MOD. On an F-18 flown to it's new home station after it's unpickled it's called TCTO. Both amounts to about the same thing. Now, bright boy Troll, tell me what a TCTO is.

Let's go there. What is a Bogie Foxtrot Five?

Or for that matter check sum?

Today, 6/21/16, Defense News published an article indicating all 88 missions tests/excercises conducted at Mountain Home AFB, this month, had been completed with no computer failures Two problems related to other air craft problems were experienced and corrected with missions completed. The AF worthiness approval will be August. This according to the article from Defense News, today.

It's looking more like the F35 MIGHT actually appear - and even fly - at Farnborough in July!

Part, no doubt, of the reason they have radically changed the rules for the demonstration/acrobatics portion of the show. To protect the innocent.

Today, 6/21/16, Defense News published an article indicating all 88 missions tests/excercises conducted at Mountain Home AFB, this month, had been completed with no computer failures Two problems related to other air craft problems were experienced and corrected with missions completed. The AF worthiness approval will be August. This according to the article from Defense News, today.
Well damn now the rabid anti-F35 lackwits will have to find a new issue to jump all over as something that makes the plan unusable and can never be fixed.

Did the F-35 evolve from Skunk Works? If so it is a good airplane.

Aw, come on HBH, smile and be happy. "The Plane, The Plane"! Now prepare to go greet the guests. :dance:

Gutted the show. Eliminated low level fly-by and so severely limited aerobatics that Britain's Red Arrows have announced they'll do a greatly shortened exhibition and concentrate on some sort of ground presentation.
It look like that was implemented for all air shows following the Shoreham disaster last year. They already had to cancel many airshows because of it.

The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has increased the minimum altitude at which ex-military jets can perform aerobatic manoeuvres, increased the minimum distance of separation between a civil display and a crowd, and strengthened the requirements for post-display reports in a bid to improve the quality of feedback on safety issues.

Back to hotel from Farnborough.

F35 DID fly. Was NOT on view - flew in from elsewhere, did some low passes and demoed hover. No landings or takeoffs. On ground had a "replica" with srairs for cockpit view. Flight was Marine Corps version. They 3000 will be built most sold ro "allies" if we have any...

Will post pix later after I clean them up and reduce res for lower b/w requirements.

Not even a vertical climb out of sight.......no show...will people still go?

Farnsborough is a favorite thing. It's about all birdies, not just one. Here are a few places to read about it (I assume you can read)

The F-35 jet fighter hovers over Farnborough

Farnborough International Airshow Could Welcome up to Five F-35s at Summer Showcase | F-35 Lightning II

The B is more spactacular close to the ground so it's going to make the biggest hit. The A can't show off it's greatest assets.

Get over yourself, bud.

Forum List

Back