EXTERMINATE ISIS NOW!

getting back to RIK.....'s many little Israels (to accommodate
the non muslims of the middle east) -------well---yeah----I am
all for it. I little Christian refuge in Lebanon-----
somewhere------a little one in the SINAI--------a little one ---lets say in NORTHERN Iraq---sorta-----dripping into southern
SYRIA ----I think the area near NINEVEH ALEPPO??? ----
(Jonah landed there----it s SYMBOLIC-----and I think that
Abraham was from a nearby place ----geography is not
my forte-----but I think it is near the area where the tigris and
Euphr
For now, all we need to do is exterminate ISIS, keep the Taliban and al Qaeda out of power, and keep US troops in Afghanistan. As for whether we should do this, we have no choice. We HAVE TO DO IT if we want to survive as a nation.

Afghanistan and ISIS are not a threat to the survival of the US. How about San Marino, are they a threat too? How about the Duchy of Grand Fenwick, are they still a threat after our last war with them?

wrong ----thou simpleton!!!! both are threats Afghanistan---indirectly------ISIS more directly---
nor ALL THAT IMMEDIATE-------but then again----sorry---
to bring it up------there were arguments--- SERIOUS arguments in the mid 1930s that GERMANY IS NOT A THREAT TO THE USA------remember? ISIS -----actually is
a CALIPHATE (or at least is a potential caliphate)
CALIPHATE is the reason for living in the "UMMAH"----it is
UMMA-TOPIA aka REICH UBER ALLES ----muslims
ALL OVER THE WORLD are putting out adrenalin by
the GALLONS THINK INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCES
THE UMMA-AXIS POWERS

Speaking of "gallons", ISIS is making $2 Million A DAY from their oil sales. So while the US is getting poorer and poorer every day (increasing debt), ISIS is getting richer and richer. Why isn't Obama shutting down the banks they have their money in ? “We know what banks they’re using. We actually know the names of their seven portfolio managers. We should target the barks and target the managers. We should separate the groups that are supporting them politically,” said Jack Keane. - former 4 star US Army General and former Army Vice Chief of Staff. Every penny of their funds should be taken by the US. Should have already been done. No wonder Obama is out playing golf. He doesn't realize we have a war going on.

At this rate, someday ISIS won't need tanks to defeat America. They might be able to buy it.

Iraq Crisis: How ISIS became the richest terror group in the world | CTV News

image.jpg

Gen. Jack Keane: ISIS “most significant threat”; how to combat it effectively — 1389 Blog - Counterjihad!

Seriously----how in the hell do they pull off selling oil and who is buying it ? There's no excuse for this groups survival unless some really big player wants them to succeed.

getting back to RIK.....'s many little Israels (to accommodate
the non muslims of the middle east) -------well---yeah----I am
all for it. I little Christian refuge in Lebanon-----
somewhere------a little one in the SINAI--------a little one ---lets say in NORTHERN Iraq---sorta-----dripping into southern
SYRIA ----I think the area near NINEVEH ALEPPO??? ----
(Jonah landed there----it s SYMBOLIC-----and I think that
Abraham was from a nearby place ----geography is not
my forte-----but I think it is near the area where the tigris and
Euphr
For now, all we need to do is exterminate ISIS, keep the Taliban and al Qaeda out of power, and keep US troops in Afghanistan. As for whether we should do this, we have no choice. We HAVE TO DO IT if we want to survive as a nation.

Afghanistan and ISIS are not a threat to the survival of the US. How about San Marino, are they a threat too? How about the Duchy of Grand Fenwick, are they still a threat after our last war with them?

wrong ----thou simpleton!!!! both are threats Afghanistan---indirectly------ISIS more directly---
nor ALL THAT IMMEDIATE-------but then again----sorry---
to bring it up------there were arguments--- SERIOUS arguments in the mid 1930s that GERMANY IS NOT A THREAT TO THE USA------remember? ISIS -----actually is
a CALIPHATE (or at least is a potential caliphate)
CALIPHATE is the reason for living in the "UMMAH"----it is
UMMA-TOPIA aka REICH UBER ALLES ----muslims
ALL OVER THE WORLD are putting out adrenalin by
the GALLONS THINK INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCES
THE UMMA-AXIS POWERS

Speaking of "gallons", ISIS is making $2 Million A DAY from their oil sales. So while the US is getting poorer and poorer every day (increasing debt), ISIS is getting richer and richer. Why isn't Obama shutting down the banks they have their money in ? “We know what banks they’re using. We actually know the names of their seven portfolio managers. We should target the barks and target the managers. We should separate the groups that are supporting them politically,” said Jack Keane. - former 4 star US Army General and former Army Vice Chief of Staff. Every penny of their funds should be taken by the US. Should have already been done. No wonder Obama is out playing golf. He doesn't realize we have a war going on.

At this rate, someday ISIS won't need tanks to defeat America. They might be able to buy it.

Iraq Crisis: How ISIS became the richest terror group in the world | CTV News

image.jpg

Gen. Jack Keane: ISIS “most significant threat”; how to combat it effectively — 1389 Blog - Counterjihad!

Seriously----how in the hell do they pull off selling oil and who is buying it ? There's no excuse for this groups survival unless some really big player wants them to succeed.

lets ask the BUSH es. Those Texas oil men -------want their oil and their BOOZE--------legalities were never the issue--------from TEXAS MOONSHINE to any moonshine-----to TEXAS TEA---to black gold from any source

When did I say I had one ?

You seem to be losing sleep over the threat to the US, so what is your plan to deal with the Fifth Column threat:

There are now more than twice as many according to a British Member of Parliament (MP).​
Sounds far fetched. I don't think I'd believe that one. What was the Parliament members' name ? "Mohammed" by any chance ? LOL. LINK Please.

You seem to think the MP was saying there are more Islamist British Muslims than patriotic British Muslims out of support for the Islamists?

I don't.

But I may be mistaken.

When did I say I had one ?

You seem to be losing sleep over the threat to the US, so what is your plan to deal with the Fifth Column threat:

There are now more than twice as many according to a British Member of Parliament (MP).​
Sounds far fetched. I don't think I'd believe that one. What was the Parliament members' name ? "Mohammed" by any chance ? LOL. LINK Please.

You seem to think the MP was saying there are more Islamist British Muslims than patriotic British Muslims out of support for the Islamists?

I don't.

But I may be mistaken.
You couldn't be . Don't fall for the Islamist's taqiyya. The idea presented is preposterous.

Forum List

Back