EXTERMINATE ISIS NOW!

I say let it flower. We can keep suppressing the wishes of Muslims who want an ISIS like state and we'll always be putting out bush fires - until they get what they want and crash and burn on their own, that dream will never die. The Islamic World needs to figure out to do with the divisions in their own society. The West trampling all over these dreams doesn't do anyone any good.
What good is does is prevent the ANNIHILATION of the USA.

A bunch of camel jockeys are not a threat to the US.

I think you will recall i have expressed my admiration of you and an appreciation of at LEAST one of your posts. Actually, it seems like many more than one.

But I must take exception to this post of yours.

Underestimating the foe, ESPECIALLY THIS FOE, is a dangerous conceit. And one I think we shouldn't ever afford ourselves.

This enemy seems to derive a special delight in taking advantage of us when we underestimate him.

They ARE a threat to the USA.

For example, did you know the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the GOP?

Our whole govt has been infiltrated by "special" interest groups who twist and warp the process to benefit "THEIR" people. All 3 branches are corrupt beyond redemption.

The day after the constitution was signed some slick lawyer was poring over it looking for loopholes..Now after over 200 years of slick lawyers tampering and sabotaging we're left with the dysfunctional, oppressive, bloated, useless fed gvt. we "enjoy" today.

This country is finished.

I say let it flower. We can keep suppressing the wishes of Muslims who want an ISIS like state and we'll always be putting out bush fires - until they get what they want and crash and burn on their own, that dream will never die. The Islamic World needs to figure out to do with the divisions in their own society. The West trampling all over these dreams doesn't do anyone any good.

I think you will recall i have expressed my admiration of you and an appreciation of at LEAST one of your posts. Actually, it seems like many more than one.

Underestimating the foe, ESPECIALLY THIS FOE, is a dangerous conceit. And one I think we shouldn't ever afford ourselves.

This enemy seems to derive a special delight in taking advantage of us when we underestimate him.

Here's my point. The only thing we can do, even with the immense power of the US military is play whack-a-mole. This will go on for centuries, a perpetual war. Why? Because the dreams of these Muslims are never crushed because they're always aborted by the US. It's like the liberals who believe in Communism. The only way to drastically reduce their numbers is to let communism collapse from its own internal failures. These Muslims need to reform themselves, they need to have their Caliphate and they need to construct their own non-Western society on that model. The overthrow of the Caliphate must come from within, either by revolutionaries or by failure of governance.

Meanwhile here in the West, we can respond as we did to Communist expansion, by instituting a Containment policy on Islam - no immigration, very cumbersome travel or none at all, tight trade restrictions. Essentially build a wall around Islam, let them have the society that they dream of and not interfere with them.

These camel jockeys are not a threat to the US. They're not a military threat, they're not an economic threat and they're not a cultural threat. The only real interest that the US has is one focused on oil, and more specifically, regular oil shipments. That's it. The basketcase of Europe, Spain, exports more to the world than do the 1 billion people of the Middle East & North Africa if we exclude the value of their oil. They really don't have anything that we need.

The West's response to Islam has to focus on pushing Islam to have a reformation type event, the kind that Christianity had 5 centuries ago. This can't be imposed from the outside. It can't be born so long as dreamers believe that their Caliphate is possible but it is always thwarted by the West. They have to build it and watch it fail and then reform can be possible.

No they're not, but ISIS, of course, is. :D

Here's my point. The only thing we can do, even with the immense power of the US military is play whack-a-mole. This will go on for centuries, a perpetual war. Why? Because the dreams of these Muslims are never crushed because they're always aborted by the US. It's like the liberals who believe in Communism. The only way to drastically reduce their numbers is to let communism collapse from its own internal failures. These Muslims need to reform themselves, they need to have their Caliphate and they need to construct their own non-Western society on that model. The overthrow of the Caliphate must come from within, either by revolutionaries or by failure of governance.

Meanwhile here in the West, we can respond as we did to Communist expansion, by instituting a Containment policy on Islam - no immigration, very cumbersome travel or none at all, tight trade restrictions. Essentially build a wall around Islam, let them have the society that they dream of and not interfere with them.

These camel jockeys are not a threat to the US. They're not a military threat, they're not an economic threat and they're not a cultural threat. The only real interest that the US has is one focused on oil, and more specifically, regular oil shipments. That's it. The basketcase of Europe, Spain, exports more to the world than do the 1 billion people of the Middle East & North Africa if we exclude the value of their oil. They really don't have anything that we need.

The West's response to Islam has to focus on pushing Islam to have a reformation type event, the kind that Christianity had 5 centuries ago. This can't be imposed from the outside. It can't be born so long as dreamers believe that their Caliphate is possible but it is always thwarted by the West. They have to build it and watch it fail and then reform can be possible.

I beginning to wonder who you're hooked up with.

This idiocy has gone on far too long. These lunatics called ISIS, IS, or ISIL or whatever the hell their names are, never should have been allowed to hatch in the first place. Now that they're established, and have killed thousands of people (including children), and are threatening to come to the USA and carry on their genocide here, one thing needs to be done. That is to EXTERMINATE these filthy creeps 100%. > NOW!!

There must be no listening to their treats against journalists or politicians, or whatever games they're trying to play. In World War II, America did not play Germany's games. Germany was carpet-bombed by US and British bombers for 4 years, decimating their cities, while killing hundreds of thousands of Germans, most of them civilians. Likewise, a quarter of a million people in Japan (almost all of them civilians) were nuclear bombed.
Those Americans did what they had to do. That's the way war is.

Now we have a president who never served a day in the military, and is now the commander of it. God help us. Hopefully, somebody can get this guy to comprehend what is happening here. We are only weeks away from the time when ISIS will be here in the US ("See you in New York"), snatching people out of WalMart parking lots, and killing them.

Obama needs to wise up and toughen up. This is his biggest challenge so far. If he blows it (like he so commonly does) a lot of Americans are going to die here in the US, and a lot of innocent people (Christians, Tazidis, etc ) are already dying. Obama should allocate every ounce of US military might, and diplomatically work to get other countries, to join in to OBLITERATE ISIS. ASAP. Period.

While I'm all for killing terrorists (being able to wage wars independently of nations isn't what the world needs,) I think it's important to keep things in perspective.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac." - George Orwell

The same things and rhetoric we're getting about ISIS we got about al-Qaeda and the Taliban, the Russians and Japanese, Germans, and everybody else we've ever gone to war with. To be sure ISIS is bad and a threat, but we've faced down threats before. And the concern here is as immediately after 9/11 we sacrifice too much of our freedom in order to combat a foe. Patriot Act got passed because everyone was wetting themselves, "Keep us safe Uncle Sam, take any freedom you need!" is the concern.

You are thinking outside of the box and not looking at what has already gone on INSIDE of the box.

You may not yet fully appreciate Islam and it's goals and methods.

The introduction of greater numbers of Muslims in non-Muslim cultures is not a winning strategy.

Allowing Muslim concentrations to build up in any area has yet to work out the way you suggest.

Those newly occupied Muslim lands STAY Muslim and push out non-Muslims.

Your answer to the vow of Muslims to conquer the World for Allah and make all subservient to Him is to 'let them do it and then we'll have them exactly where we want them.' is absolutely insane.

Crazy.

Suicidal.

Treasonous.

Where'd you come up with such a hare brained idea???

Look what they are doing in Egypt. Iraq. In every Middle Eastern nation!

With less than a combat equipped US Infantry Division and a few million dollars, ISIS is re-taking the M.E. that we spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives to gain. they are overturning governments. They are re-drawing the M.E. maps. They are killing thousands upon thousands and re-writing the Constitutions of various Arab countries to reflect a win for Islamists and jihadists or a battle that will sway the outcome in their favors.

With these headlines blazing across Newspaper banners and on TV screens the World over, how can you witness these wholesale changes in nations' fortunes and governmental and religious directions and still not recognize the enormity of the forces at work against the freedom you would so casually disregard?

Last edited:

wonder of wonders!!!! you have actually NAILED it. ---
sadly the "caliphate" is a bloody mess-------and has been a
BLOODY MESS for some 1400 years

Do you see any moderate Muslims marching in protest of ISIS? That shows who's side they are on. Exterminate Islam now.
Yea........you go girl ... :cuckoo: :laugh: :laugh:
OK Sunni show me protests against ISIS by muslims. Don't give me the crazy and laughing emoticons.

PROVE ME WRONG.
I was laughing at your "Exterminate Islam Now" statement. .. :cool:
So now explain why I got the crazy emoticon. If Islam is the religion of peace then shouldn't all those peaceful followers be protesting ISIS in the street? If they are not denouncing this action then I can only conclude that they support it. If they support such a barbaric action then there is no room for it in the modern world and Islam should be globally outlawed as a crime against humanity.

ISIS is just misunderstood. .. :cool-45:

Lay it out for us bro----who is ISIS and what exactly do they want. How are people misunderstanding them ?

for the answer-------you are in luck------tomorrow is Friday-----go to
the nearest mosque in which the KHUTBAH JUMAAT is delivered in English---------and there you will learn about the
BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAAM and how happy all the world will be to
live under the filth and stench of shariah

You are thinking outside of the box and not looking at what has already gone on INSIDE of the box.

You may not yet fully appreciate Islam and it's goals and methods.

I sure hope I'm thinking outside of the box and I'm doing this because I know very well what is inside that box. because I've lived in the region and worked in more than half a dozen MENA societies. The phrase "know your enemy" is something I appreciate.

The introduction of greater numbers of Muslims in non-Muslim cultures is not a winning strategy.

Go read my post again. Focus on my point about Containment. Look up on Wikipedia how containment was used during the Cold War. I specifically stated that Muslim immigration to the West stops. We fight Islam here in the West, not over there in the heart of Islam.

Bush was an idiot with his strategy of "We fight them there so we don't have to fight them here", while simultaneously permitting immigration from there to here, thus pissing off Muslims who see us fighting other Muslims over there."

We fight them here so we DON'T have to fight them over there. If we fight them over there, we're in for a centuries long battle and that battle WILL spill over to us over here.

Those newly occupied Muslim lands STAY Muslim and push out non-Muslims.

They're almost entirely Muslim now. The Christians et al. who live amongst those Muslims ALWAYS have and always will have a sword having over their head. Better to come to terms with moving and be done with it.

Your answer to the vow of Muslims to conquer the World for Allah and make all subservient to Him is to 'let them do it and then we'll have them exactly where we want them.' is absolutely insane.

Crazy.

Suicidal.

Treasonous.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Give them enough rope to hang themselves with?" I know, all too well, about Islamic social dysfunction. Right now Western intervention and integration with Western society is taking the blame for their backwardness. Back in 1950, before the Korean War, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, etc were richer nations than South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, and in all these decades they've stagnated while other nations have improved their lot. The blame for this is internal to those societies - it's Islam which is holding them back but these people instead blame a conspiracy of the West to hold down glorious Islam. When we war on them we further strengthen this viewpoint and we unite them.

They need the rope to hang themselves and we're not giving it to them. They believe that an Islamic society uncorrupted by the West will set them free. We know it will drive them further into the Dark Ages. Let them drive themselves deeper into the Dark Ages and that will open enough eyes within those societies to foster a religious revolution within Islam. That's what they need - they need to overthrow the barbarity which is their religion. All those moderate Muslims are nothing of the sort because they believe in Islam and Islam is still stuck in the 7th Century. There is no moderate way to explain why it's desirable to murder an apostate who leaves the faith.

Look what they are doing in Egypt. Iraq. In every Middle Eastern nation!

Yeah so? I predicted this outcome years ago, in the first inkling of the Arab Spring and in fact my viewpoint on these revolutions is simply a derivative of what I predicted when we began the invasion of Iraq.

There's nothing we can do to turn these societies into Paris on the Nile. At their stage of development they're not ready for Western Democracy. They're always going to want to go their own way, always, and we can never prevent it. Think of it like this - if you daughter is hellbent on losing her virginity, there's nothing you as a Dad can do to stop her.

With less than a combat equipped US Infantry Division and a few million dollars, ISIS is re-taking the M.E. that we spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives to gain. they are overturning governments. They are re-drawing the M.E. maps. They are killing thousands upon thousands and re-writing the Constitutions of various Arab countries to reflect a win for Islamists and jihadists or a battle that will sway the outcome in their favors.

As for the lives we've lost and the trillion dollars we've spent, well, have you ever heard of the sunk cost fallacy? Don't throw good money after bad in order to salvage a losing proposition. The American effort to transform the ME into Western Democracies will not succeed. Back to the daughter example - the wild slut of a daughter has to come to her own realization that she's on the wrong path. You constantly trying to control her sex life, even into her 20s and 30s, will never succeed in turning her into a good wife for a good man.

With these headlines blazing across Newspaper banners and on TV screens the World over, how can you witness these wholesale changes in nations' fortunes and governmental and religious directions and still not recognize the enormity of the forces at work against the freedom you would so casually disregard?

The freedom at stake isn't mine, it's not for me to defend, it's for the people in the region to resolve for themselves. It's their fight. Too many of them want a society free of Western influence. They dream of Islamic societies climbing to great heights of success on an antiquated model. The only way to crush that dream is to let them live it and fail at it.

[
appreciate.

[

The freedom at stake isn't mine, it's not for me to defend, it's for the people in the region to resolve for themselves. It's their fight. Too many of them want a society free of Western influence. They dream of Islamic societies climbing to great heights of success on an antiquated model. The only way to crush that dream is to let them live it and fail at it.

your solution would be fine if the "others" in the area can be saved. Another sharia cesspit-----means another cesspit
of filth and blood----------not just ummah blood

[
appreciate.

[

your solution would be fine if the "others" in the area can be saved. Another sharia cesspit-----means another cesspit
Which others do you have in mind and do they represent a strategic interest for the United States?

[
appreciate.

[

Which others do you have in mind and do they represent a strategic interest for the United States?

In the Mideast---the chaldeans, Coptics Assyrians---and
also the YAZIDIS---they represent a moral responsibility.
I am content to let muslims take care of each other as they wish.
I was only about seven (a really long time ago) when my mom
told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE------about 20 years
later-----I was asked "do you know what happened to the Armenians"? the man was a bit surprised that I did-----few
people back then did know. I was assigned to attend the death
bed of an elderly Armenian woman who saw her whole family slaughtered in 1915. ------made it very real to me------like meeting
up with a survivor of Auschwitz (another moral lapse---too many
moral lapses in the past 100 years) -------disclaimer---not trivializing Cambodia, Nigeria, east Pakistan, Darfur---etc etc.

Forum List

Back