EXTERMINATE ISIS NOW!

You are thinking outside of the box and not looking at what has already gone on INSIDE of the box.

You may not yet fully appreciate Islam and it's goals and methods.

I sure hope I'm thinking outside of the box and I'm doing this because I know very well what is inside that box. because I've lived in the region and worked in more than half a dozen MENA societies. The phrase "know your enemy" is something I appreciate.

The introduction of greater numbers of Muslims in non-Muslim cultures is not a winning strategy.

Go read my post again. Focus on my point about Containment. Look up on Wikipedia how containment was used during the Cold War. I specifically stated that Muslim immigration to the West stops. We fight Islam here in the West, not over there in the heart of Islam.

Bush was an idiot with his strategy of "We fight them there so we don't have to fight them here", while simultaneously permitting immigration from there to here, thus pissing off Muslims who see us fighting other Muslims over there."

We fight them here so we DON'T have to fight them over there. If we fight them over there, we're in for a centuries long battle and that battle WILL spill over to us over here.

Those newly occupied Muslim lands STAY Muslim and push out non-Muslims.

They're almost entirely Muslim now. The Christians et al. who live amongst those Muslims ALWAYS have and always will have a sword having over their head. Better to come to terms with moving and be done with it.

Your answer to the vow of Muslims to conquer the World for Allah and make all subservient to Him is to 'let them do it and then we'll have them exactly where we want them.' is absolutely insane.

Crazy.

Suicidal.

Treasonous.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Give them enough rope to hang themselves with?" I know, all too well, about Islamic social dysfunction. Right now Western intervention and integration with Western society is taking the blame for their backwardness. Back in 1950, before the Korean War, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, etc were richer nations than South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, and in all these decades they've stagnated while other nations have improved their lot. The blame for this is internal to those societies - it's Islam which is holding them back but these people instead blame a conspiracy of the West to hold down glorious Islam. When we war on them we further strengthen this viewpoint and we unite them.

They need the rope to hang themselves and we're not giving it to them. They believe that an Islamic society uncorrupted by the West will set them free. We know it will drive them further into the Dark Ages. Let them drive themselves deeper into the Dark Ages and that will open enough eyes within those societies to foster a religious revolution within Islam. That's what they need - they need to overthrow the barbarity which is their religion. All those moderate Muslims are nothing of the sort because they believe in Islam and Islam is still stuck in the 7th Century. There is no moderate way to explain why it's desirable to murder an apostate who leaves the faith.

Look what they are doing in Egypt. Iraq. In every Middle Eastern nation!

Yeah so? I predicted this outcome years ago, in the first inkling of the Arab Spring and in fact my viewpoint on these revolutions is simply a derivative of what I predicted when we began the invasion of Iraq.

There's nothing we can do to turn these societies into Paris on the Nile. At their stage of development they're not ready for Western Democracy. They're always going to want to go their own way, always, and we can never prevent it. Think of it like this - if you daughter is hellbent on losing her virginity, there's nothing you as a Dad can do to stop her.

With less than a combat equipped US Infantry Division and a few million dollars, ISIS is re-taking the M.E. that we spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives to gain. they are overturning governments. They are re-drawing the M.E. maps. They are killing thousands upon thousands and re-writing the Constitutions of various Arab countries to reflect a win for Islamists and jihadists or a battle that will sway the outcome in their favors.

As for the lives we've lost and the trillion dollars we've spent, well, have you ever heard of the sunk cost fallacy? Don't throw good money after bad in order to salvage a losing proposition. The American effort to transform the ME into Western Democracies will not succeed. Back to the daughter example - the wild slut of a daughter has to come to her own realization that she's on the wrong path. You constantly trying to control her sex life, even into her 20s and 30s, will never succeed in turning her into a good wife for a good man.

With these headlines blazing across Newspaper banners and on TV screens the World over, how can you witness these wholesale changes in nations' fortunes and governmental and religious directions and still not recognize the enormity of the forces at work against the freedom you would so casually disregard?

The freedom at stake isn't mine, it's not for me to defend, it's for the people in the region to resolve for themselves. It's their fight. Too many of them want a society free of Western influence. They dream of Islamic societies climbing to great heights of success on an antiquated model. The only way to crush that dream is to let them live it and fail at it.

At his point, nobody is interested in turning any ME country into anything. The crisis rising up now, is to prevent the USA from being turned into an ISIS Islamic HELL, or a pile of ashes.

[
appreciate.

[

The freedom at stake isn't mine, it's not for me to defend, it's for the people in the region to resolve for themselves. It's their fight. Too many of them want a society free of Western influence. They dream of Islamic societies climbing to great heights of success on an antiquated model. The only way to crush that dream is to let them live it and fail at it.

your solution would be fine if the "others" in the area can be saved. Another sharia cesspit-----means another cesspit
of filth and blood----------not just ummah blood

Which others do you have in mind and do they represent a strategic interest for the United States?

In the Mideast---the chaldeans, Coptics Assyrians---and
also the YAZIDIS---they represent a moral responsibility.
I am content to let muslims take care of each other as they wish.
I was only about seven (a really long time ago) when my mom
told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE------about 20 years
later-----I was asked "do you know what happened to the Armenians"? the man was a bit surprised that I did-----few
people back then did know. I was assigned to attend the death
bed of an elderly Armenian woman who saw her whole family slaughtered in 1915. ------made it very real to me------like meeting
up with a survivor of Auschwitz (another moral lapse---too many
moral lapses in the past 100 years) -------disclaimer---not trivializing Cambodia, Nigeria, east Pakistan, Darfur---etc etc.

This then involves the US, or the UN, or NATO, going into the region and creating Israel-like enclaves, which entails us doing some ethnic cleansing. Multiculturalism is an unstable social model. Each of those groups is safer in a territory that they control.

Now the question is whether we have the willingness to put our own blood and treasure at stake to redesign the Middle East and create many mini-Israels and even if we are willing, should we do that?

You are thinking outside of the box and not looking at what has already gone on INSIDE of the box.

I sure hope I'm thinking outside of the box and I'm doing this because I know very well what is inside that box. because I've lived in the region and worked in more than half a dozen MENA societies. The phrase "know your enemy" is something I appreciate.

The introduction of greater numbers of Muslims in non-Muslim cultures is not a winning strategy.

Go read my post again. Focus on my point about Containment. Look up on Wikipedia how containment was used during the Cold War. I specifically stated that Muslim immigration to the West stops. We fight Islam here in the West, not over there in the heart of Islam.

Bush was an idiot with his strategy of "We fight them there so we don't have to fight them here", while simultaneously permitting immigration from there to here, thus pissing off Muslims who see us fighting other Muslims over there."

We fight them here so we DON'T have to fight them over there. If we fight them over there, we're in for a centuries long battle and that battle WILL spill over to us over here.

They're almost entirely Muslim now. The Christians et al. who live amongst those Muslims ALWAYS have and always will have a sword having over their head. Better to come to terms with moving and be done with it.

Your answer to the vow of Muslims to conquer the World for Allah and make all subservient to Him is to 'let them do it and then we'll have them exactly where we want them.' is absolutely insane.

Crazy.

Suicidal.

Treasonous.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Give them enough rope to hang themselves with?" I know, all too well, about Islamic social dysfunction. Right now Western intervention and integration with Western society is taking the blame for their backwardness. Back in 1950, before the Korean War, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, etc were richer nations than South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, and in all these decades they've stagnated while other nations have improved their lot. The blame for this is internal to those societies - it's Islam which is holding them back but these people instead blame a conspiracy of the West to hold down glorious Islam. When we war on them we further strengthen this viewpoint and we unite them.

They need the rope to hang themselves and we're not giving it to them. They believe that an Islamic society uncorrupted by the West will set them free. We know it will drive them further into the Dark Ages. Let them drive themselves deeper into the Dark Ages and that will open enough eyes within those societies to foster a religious revolution within Islam. That's what they need - they need to overthrow the barbarity which is their religion. All those moderate Muslims are nothing of the sort because they believe in Islam and Islam is still stuck in the 7th Century. There is no moderate way to explain why it's desirable to murder an apostate who leaves the faith.

Yeah so? I predicted this outcome years ago, in the first inkling of the Arab Spring and in fact my viewpoint on these revolutions is simply a derivative of what I predicted when we began the invasion of Iraq.

There's nothing we can do to turn these societies into Paris on the Nile. At their stage of development they're not ready for Western Democracy. They're always going to want to go their own way, always, and we can never prevent it. Think of it like this - if you daughter is hellbent on losing her virginity, there's nothing you as a Dad can do to stop her.

With less than a combat equipped US Infantry Division and a few million dollars, ISIS is re-taking the M.E. that we spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives to gain. they are overturning governments. They are re-drawing the M.E. maps. They are killing thousands upon thousands and re-writing the Constitutions of various Arab countries to reflect a win for Islamists and jihadists or a battle that will sway the outcome in their favors.

As for the lives we've lost and the trillion dollars we've spent, well, have you ever heard of the sunk cost fallacy? Don't throw good money after bad in order to salvage a losing proposition. The American effort to transform the ME into Western Democracies will not succeed. Back to the daughter example - the wild slut of a daughter has to come to her own realization that she's on the wrong path. You constantly trying to control her sex life, even into her 20s and 30s, will never succeed in turning her into a good wife for a good man.

With these headlines blazing across Newspaper banners and on TV screens the World over, how can you witness these wholesale changes in nations' fortunes and governmental and religious directions and still not recognize the enormity of the forces at work against the freedom you would so casually disregard?

At his point, nobody is interested in turning any ME country into anything. The crisis rising up now, is to prevent the USA from being turned into an ISIS Islamic HELL, or a pile of ashes.

What's your plan for ridding the US of its Muslim citizens?

[
appreciate.

[

your solution would be fine if the "others" in the area can be saved. Another sharia cesspit-----means another cesspit
of filth and blood----------not just ummah blood

Which others do you have in mind and do they represent a strategic interest for the United States?

In the Mideast---the chaldeans, Coptics Assyrians---and
also the YAZIDIS---they represent a moral responsibility.
I am content to let muslims take care of each other as they wish.
I was only about seven (a really long time ago) when my mom
told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE------about 20 years
later-----I was asked "do you know what happened to the Armenians"? the man was a bit surprised that I did-----few
people back then did know. I was assigned to attend the death
bed of an elderly Armenian woman who saw her whole family slaughtered in 1915. ------made it very real to me------like meeting
up with a survivor of Auschwitz (another moral lapse---too many
moral lapses in the past 100 years) -------disclaimer---not trivializing Cambodia, Nigeria, east Pakistan, Darfur---etc etc.

This then involves the US, or the UN, or NATO, going into the region and creating Israel-like enclaves, which entails us doing some ethnic cleansing. Multiculturalism is an unstable social model. Each of those groups is safer in a territory that they control.

Now the question is whether we have the willingness to put our own blood and treasure at stake to redesign the Middle East and create many mini-Israels and even if we are willing, should we do that?

For now, all we need to do is exterminate ISIS, keep the Taliban and al Qaeda out of power, and keep US troops in Afghanistan. As for whether we should do this, we have no choice. We HAVE TO DO IT if we want to survive as a nation.

Crazy.

Suicidal.

Treasonous.

When did I say I had one ?

For now, all we need to do is exterminate ISIS, keep the Taliban and al Qaeda out of power, and keep US troops in Afghanistan. As for whether we should do this, we have no choice. We HAVE TO DO IT if we want to survive as a nation.

Afghanistan and ISIS are not a threat to the survival of the US. How about San Marino, are they a threat too? How about the Duchy of Grand Fenwick, are they still a threat after our last war with them?

Afghanistan and ISIS are not a threat to the survival of the US. How about San Marino, are they a threat too? How about the Duchy of Grand Fenwick, are they still a threat after our last war with them?
You're unaware of BASIC US National Security.

US troops need to be in Afghanistan for 2 reasons:
1. To deny al Qaeda the use of the non-nation no-man's-land as a place to have training camps to graduate bomb makers and distributors.
2. To be in close enough proximity to Pakistan to allow US troops to go in quickly to secure Pakistan's 100+ nuclear warheads in the event that the fragile Pakistani govt were to fall ana dbe taken over by the Taliban and other Islamist loons. Before the rise of ISIS, this was our # 1 threat in the world, and remains highly critical.

As for ISIS, a post that says ISIS is not a threat to the survival of the US, when every US national security expert says they are, is too ignorant to even warrant the dignity of a response.

ISIS 'greatest national security threat since 9/11,' lawmakers warn — RT USA

http://www.rightwingnews.com/column-2/isis-a-national-security-threat/

Homeland Security chair: Iraq poses greatest threat since 9/11 | TheHill

Sebastian Gorka: Ignoring ISIS Threat Is 'National Security Malpractice'

ISIS: The Legitimate Threat from Iraq

Tell the truth about ISIS threat

America Must Destroy ISIS | The National Interest

Last edited:
getting back to RIK.....'s many little Israels (to accommodate
the non muslims of the middle east) -------well---yeah----I am
all for it. I little Christian refuge in Lebanon-----
somewhere------a little one in the SINAI--------a little one ---lets say in NORTHERN Iraq---sorta-----dripping into southern
SYRIA ----I think the area near NINEVEH ALEPPO??? ----
(Jonah landed there----it s SYMBOLIC-----and I think that
Abraham was from a nearby place ----geography is not
my forte-----but I think it is near the area where the tigris and
Euphr

wrong ----thou simpleton!!!! both are threats Afghanistan---indirectly------ISIS more directly---
nor ALL THAT IMMEDIATE-------but then again----sorry---
to bring it up------there were arguments--- SERIOUS arguments in the mid 1930s that GERMANY IS NOT A THREAT TO THE USA------remember? ISIS -----actually is
a CALIPHATE (or at least is a potential caliphate)
CALIPHATE is the reason for living in the "UMMAH"----it is
UMMA-TOPIA aka REICH UBER ALLES ----muslims
ALL OVER THE WORLD are putting out adrenalin by
the GALLONS THINK INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCES
THE UMMA-AXIS POWERS

You seem to be losing sleep over the threat to the US, so what is your plan to deal with the Fifth Column threat:

There are now more than twice as many British Muslims fighting for Islamic State than there are serving in the British armed forces, according to a British Member of Parliament (MP).​

anyone here remember ENOCH POWELL??------I was young---
I thought he was a bad guy

ISIS is just misunderstood. .. :cool-45:

Lay it out for us bro----who is ISIS and what exactly do they want. How are people misunderstanding them ?

for the answer-------you are in luck------tomorrow is Friday-----go to
the nearest mosque in which the KHUTBAH JUMAAT is delivered in English---------and there you will learn about the
BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAAM and how happy all the world will be to
live under the filth and stench of shariah
I don't have to go that far, we have Muslims flooding the Northeast like the Southwest is being flooded by Mexicans. I have a mosque in spitting distance from my house.

Lay it out for us bro----who is ISIS and what exactly do they want. How are people misunderstanding them ?

the nearest mosque in which the KHUTBAH JUMAAT is delivered in English---------and there you will learn about the
I don't have to go that far, we have Muslims flooding the Northeast like the Southwest is being flooded by Mexicans. I have a mosque in spitting distance from my house.

lucky you----for a GOOD TIME-----hang around out front on Friday-------with either a large star of david or a large crucifix--
necklace in PLAIN VIEW-------you will learn some important
words in arabic

lucky you----for a GOOD TIME-----hang around out front on Friday-------with either a large star of david or a large crucifix--
words in arabic
I'd rather walk by with a Bikini on and flip them the bird.

words in arabic
I'd rather walk by with a Bikini on and flip them the bird.

I wish I had thought of that..............

Or egg throwing distance. Now here's a place for the graffiti boys.

You seem to be losing sleep over the threat to the US, so what is your plan to deal with the Fifth Column threat:

There are now more than twice as many British Muslims fighting for Islamic State than there are serving in the British armed forces, according to a British Member of Parliament (MP).​
Sounds far fetched. I don't think I'd believe that one. What was the Parliament members' name ? "Mohammed" by any chance ? LOL. LINK Please.

getting back to RIK.....'s many little Israels (to accommodate
the non muslims of the middle east) -------well---yeah----I am
all for it. I little Christian refuge in Lebanon-----
somewhere------a little one in the SINAI--------a little one ---lets say in NORTHERN Iraq---sorta-----dripping into southern
SYRIA ----I think the area near NINEVEH ALEPPO??? ----
(Jonah landed there----it s SYMBOLIC-----and I think that
Abraham was from a nearby place ----geography is not
my forte-----but I think it is near the area where the tigris and
Euphr

wrong ----thou simpleton!!!! both are threats Afghanistan---indirectly------ISIS more directly---
nor ALL THAT IMMEDIATE-------but then again----sorry---
to bring it up------there were arguments--- SERIOUS arguments in the mid 1930s that GERMANY IS NOT A THREAT TO THE USA------remember? ISIS -----actually is
a CALIPHATE (or at least is a potential caliphate)
CALIPHATE is the reason for living in the "UMMAH"----it is
UMMA-TOPIA aka REICH UBER ALLES ----muslims
ALL OVER THE WORLD are putting out adrenalin by
the GALLONS THINK INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCES
THE UMMA-AXIS POWERS

Speaking of "gallons", ISIS is making $2 Million A DAY from their oil sales. So while the US is getting poorer and poorer every day (increasing debt), ISIS is getting richer and richer. Why isn't Obama shutting down the banks they have their money in ? “We know what banks they’re using. We actually know the names of their seven portfolio managers. We should target the barks and target the managers. We should separate the groups that are supporting them politically,” said Jack Keane. - former 4 star US Army General and former Army Vice Chief of Staff. Every penny of their funds should be taken by the US. Should have already been done. No wonder Obama is out playing golf. He doesn't realize we have a war going on.

At this rate, someday ISIS won't need tanks to defeat America. They might be able to buy it.

Iraq Crisis: How ISIS became the richest terror group in the world | CTV News

image.jpg

Gen. Jack Keane: ISIS “most significant threat”; how to combat it effectively — 1389 Blog - Counterjihad!

Last edited:

Crazy.

Suicidal.

Treasonous.

Who said that was what I recommended?

Forum List

Back