Exploring Muslim Culture

1. As the axiom goes, "we can only know others by ourselves."
In other words, when we lack knowledge of, or experience with, other folks, we usually assume that they would act and think exactly the way we do.

That may very well be a terrible mistake when it come to making judgments about the culture of nations that live under Islam, compared to western nations that result from Judeo-Christian traditions.

In three very significant and dramatic ways, the culture of Islam is in no way comparable to that of Judeo-Christian traditions.....and not in a good way:

a) love of death vs the sanctity of life

b) pederasty, sexual use of young boys

c) treatment of women, genital mutilation

2. Western religious tradition is based on the sanctity of human life. Fundamental Islam, based on something very different, and, in fact, has been called a 'death cult.'

“We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/opinion/07brooks.html

a. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.” http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/stalinsky200405240846.asp

b. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ‘life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

3. When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire. Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

a. Outlined by Dr. Hans-Peter Raddatz, Orientalist, and frequent critic of Islam, this blood-lust was the explanation of Iran’s demand for a truce, when it was learned that Iraq planned to kill the waves of Iranians with Tabun and Sarin nerve gas, which would not cause blood to flow. Glazov, “United in Hate,” p. 107-108.

b. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.” http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226317/know-thy-enemy/michael-ledeen

Islamism, irrigating the earth with human blood.

How many Christians were talked into WWI and II as a Christian thing?

Nothing in Islam not found in the Bible. Real cultural differences they have aren't Islamic but local traditions. Personal honor for instance, genital mutilation, child sexual abuse (considerably different than pederasty as practiced by the ancient Greeks.) And the supposed subjugation of women is found in every Bible both Old and New Testaments as with 1 Timothy 6 think it is, and Ephesians 5.

"Nothing in Islam not found in the Bible."

Are you nuts?

In this thread I will document what I began in the OP.

In three very significant and dramatic ways, the culture of Islam is in no way comparable to that of Judeo-Christian traditions.....and not in a good way:

...and, I will explain...even for the simple-minded, why this is a problem for the West in general, and the United States, specifically.

You're post is a prime example: the numbers who have been trained to bury their heads in the sand.
But can you do it in your own words?

Why?

Can't you handle the facts.....facts.....as I present them?

Perhaps you should have remained in school beyond grade three.
Starts a thread not to debate but to insult. :happy-1:

I don't debate.

I make a point and document why I am correct.

As this thread does.

No shortage of stuff about Islam to condemn them for withou lying. Trying to depict cultural things with religious is just being lazy.

what are you calling "cultural things" ? Have you ever interacted with muslims from various DIFFERENT lands on a personal level? I have-----lands of entirely
different "cultures" spread across the globe. Muslims from south east asia are
far more ARABIAN------than they are TIBETAN

Nothing in Islam not found in the Bible. Real cultural differences they have aren't Islamic but local traditions. Personal honor for instance, genital mutilation, child sexual abuse (considerably different than pederasty as practiced by the ancient Greeks.) And the supposed subjugation of women is found in every Bible both Old and New Testaments as with 1 Timothy 6 think it is, and Ephesians 5.

Are you nuts?

...and, I will explain...even for the simple-minded, why this is a problem for the West in general, and the United States, specifically.

You're post is a prime example: the numbers who have been trained to bury their heads in the sand.

Why?

I don't debate.

As this thread does.
So you start threads to show people how right you are?

:asshole:

Are you nuts?

Why?

I don't debate.

As this thread does.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

And it explains why I never have to use said language.

Why?

I don't debate.

As this thread does.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

And it explains why I never have to use said language.
Bested by the copy&paste lady. Ya, that would make me a pretty big loser... if it was even possible. :D

In other words, when we lack knowledge of, or experience with, other folks, we usually assume that they would act and think exactly the way we do.

That may very well be a terrible mistake when it come to making judgments about the culture of nations that live under Islam, compared to western nations that result from Judeo-Christian traditions.

2. Western religious tradition is based on the sanctity of human life. Fundamental Islam, based on something very different, and, in fact, has been called a 'death cult.'

“We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/opinion/07brooks.html

a. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.” http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/stalinsky200405240846.asp

b. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ‘life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

3. When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire. Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

a. Outlined by Dr. Hans-Peter Raddatz, Orientalist, and frequent critic of Islam, this blood-lust was the explanation of Iran’s demand for a truce, when it was learned that Iraq planned to kill the waves of Iranians with Tabun and Sarin nerve gas, which would not cause blood to flow. Glazov, “United in Hate,” p. 107-108.

b. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordan’s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. “As he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.” http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226317/know-thy-enemy/michael-ledeen

Are you nuts?

Why?

I can form my own thoughts and reasoning. You pass others opinions as facts.

And really pc, I'd just for once like to get your own clear and concise opinion on something instead of a regurgitation of whatever blog you're ripping off

Turkey just legalized toilets.. so there is that.

holes in the ground

upload_2015-11-2_9-19-59.png

Similarity to Korean culture
dog+market.jpg

Are you nuts?

Was trained to not bury my head in the sand since if you imagine that visual it only makes it easier to get fucked.

Nothing you've cited is native to Islam. It's all cultural. And much of it is originally found in the Bible. Islam is almost entirely an arabic reworking of Judaism and Christianity. Took pretty much all the Jewish law, Jesus from Christianity with a few tweaks. Anything you condemn Islam for scripturally is to condemn Christianity and Judaism for as well.

Being an apologist for the aberrations of Muslim culture....and pretending that it doesn't come directly from the Qran identifies you as a fool.
Vulgarity doesn't help, either....

More:

4. The Muslim tradition is one that is highly sexually repressive. Serious penalties, often death, follows for transgressions that involve a number of sexual infractions, most especially adultery.

a. "Of some 6,000 women and children held in Pakistani prisons in 2005, it said, at least 80 percent of the women were being held under "hudud" ordinances, with the largest number facing charges of adultery.

Introduced in Pakistan in 1979, hudud (plural of the word "hadd") are described as "limitations imposed by Allah" under Islamic law (shari'a).

They deal with punishments for serious wrongdoing such as theft and adultery, and in some interpretations can include penalties such as flogging, amputation of limbs, or stoning to death.

Official figures say an average of 1,000 Pakistani women die in these so-called "honor" killings each year, but the commission said many cases go unreported....
In most of the Muslim societies where honor killings occur, perpetrators are frequently not prosecuted or punished."
Pakistani Women Victims of Islamic Ordinances

5. Seeking a sexual outlet under Islam takes....'atypical'....often deviant....forms.

a. The go-ahead to rape those who aren't Muslim:
Sura 70:29-30, revealed in Mecca, uses nearly the identical words as Sura 23:5-6. Men must guard their private parts from everyone but their wives and slave-girls, meaning that men may have sex with both "categories"

And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war). . . (See also Suras 4:3 and 33:50)

a. And even Muslim girls.... " A Pakistani tribal council ordered an 18-year-old girl to be gang-raped in order to punish her family after her brother was seen walking with a girl from a higher-class tribe, police said Tuesday." Pakistan Tribe Orders Teen Raped

b. And this:
" WASHINGTON: Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list.

Google found that of the top 10 countries - searching for sex-related sites - six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.... those using Google to seek out “child sex” from the years 2004 until now places Pakistan far ahead of any other country." Exclusive: “Pure” Pakistan’s Internet Perverts
4a) cnsnews.com is not a legitimate news source. They have been known to sensationslize and are certainly not an unbiased source (founded and run by the mrc)
That said, those crimes and punishments are not unique to islam.
5a) this claim is not supported by the supposedly supporting quote. Please try again.
5a) this is a tribal issue, not islamic.
5b) familysecuritymatters? Aren't they the ones that advocated 'president for life' for gwb? Even though the source is highly suspect, there is no connectiom to islam made

So what new "facts" will you present?

Are you nuts?

Why?

And really pc, I'd just for once like to get your own clear and concise opinion on something instead of a regurgitation of whatever blog you're ripping off

Everything I post is my opinion.

Are you nuts?

Was trained to not bury my head in the sand since if you imagine that visual it only makes it easier to get fucked.

Nothing you've cited is native to Islam. It's all cultural. And much of it is originally found in the Bible. Islam is almost entirely an arabic reworking of Judaism and Christianity. Took pretty much all the Jewish law, Jesus from Christianity with a few tweaks. Anything you condemn Islam for scripturally is to condemn Christianity and Judaism for as well.

Being an apologist for the aberrations of Muslim culture....and pretending that it doesn't come directly from the Qran identifies you as a fool.

More:

4. The Muslim tradition is one that is highly sexually repressive. Serious penalties, often death, follows for transgressions that involve a number of sexual infractions, most especially adultery.

a. "Of some 6,000 women and children held in Pakistani prisons in 2005, it said, at least 80 percent of the women were being held under "hudud" ordinances, with the largest number facing charges of adultery.

Introduced in Pakistan in 1979, hudud (plural of the word "hadd") are described as "limitations imposed by Allah" under Islamic law (shari'a).

They deal with punishments for serious wrongdoing such as theft and adultery, and in some interpretations can include penalties such as flogging, amputation of limbs, or stoning to death.

Official figures say an average of 1,000 Pakistani women die in these so-called "honor" killings each year, but the commission said many cases go unreported....
In most of the Muslim societies where honor killings occur, perpetrators are frequently not prosecuted or punished."

5. Seeking a sexual outlet under Islam takes....'atypical'....often deviant....forms.

Sura 70:29-30, revealed in Mecca, uses nearly the identical words as Sura 23:5-6. Men must guard their private parts from everyone but their wives and slave-girls, meaning that men may have sex with both "categories"

And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war). . . (See also Suras 4:3 and 33:50)

a. And even Muslim girls.... " A Pakistani tribal council ordered an 18-year-old girl to be gang-raped in order to punish her family after her brother was seen walking with a girl from a higher-class tribe, police said Tuesday." Pakistan Tribe Orders Teen Raped

b. And this:
" WASHINGTON: Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list.

Google found that of the top 10 countries - searching for sex-related sites - six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.... those using Google to seek out “child sex” from the years 2004 until now places Pakistan far ahead of any other country." Exclusive: “Pure” Pakistan’s Internet Perverts
4a) cnsnews.com is not a legitimate news source. They have been known to sensationslize and are certainly not an unbiased source (founded and run by the mrc)
5a) this claim is not supported by the supposedly supporting quote. Please try again.
5b) familysecuritymatters? Aren't they the ones that advocated 'president for life' for gwb? Even though the source is highly suspect, there is no connectiom to islam made

Of course it is a legitimate source.

The proof is that you haven't provided any source.....any.....that finds the facts provided incorrect.

If you weren't a moron you'd realize that.

As stated, seeking a sexual outlet under the ultra-repressive Islam takes....'atypical'....often deviant....forms.

5. Pederasty or paederasty (US /ˈpɛdəræsti/ or UK /ˈpiːdəræsti/) is a (usually erotic) homosexual relationship between an adult male and a pubescent or adolescent male. The wordpederastyderives from Greek (paiderastia) "love of boys", a compound derived from παῖς (pais) "child, boy" and ἐραστής (erastēs) "lover".
Pederasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaPederasty
Wikipedia

Severe restrictions on sexual congress between males and females in Islamic culture has resulted in a level of acceptance of sex between males that occurs before the age of marriage.

In Gary Jennings' novel of Marco Polo's travels, "The Journeyer," the author discusses such in a way that makes it plain that it is a well known part of the culture:

a. " I already knew that Muslim men are bidden to keep their women sequestered and useless and mute and veiled from all eyes—in pardah, as the Persians call that lifelong suppression of their females.

I knew that, by decree of the Prophet Muhammad and the Quran he wrote, a woman is merely one of a man’s chattels, like his sword or his goats or his wardrobe, and she differs only in being the one of his chattels with which he occasionally couples, and that with the sole purpose of siring children, and those valued only when they are male, like him.

The majority of devout Muslims, men and women alike, must not speak of sexual relations between them, or even the relation of mutual companionship, though a man might be leeringly frank about his relations with other men."
Jennings, "The Journeyer," p. 170

Not with shame, or fear of retribution...but "leeringly frank about his relations with other men."

Last edited:

Are you nuts?

More:

b. And this:

I learned about islam from Muslims, mostly from southeast asia -----and the majority of them ---from Pakistan----mostly sunnis------only one Shiite. I cannot say I learned about it from IRANIANS-----those guys "could care less" Later on I did encounter muslims from LOTS OF DIFFERENT countries---------My own husband---
(not muslim) was born in a shariah cesspit --------his community had lived in that same land since long before it was invaded by Arabians--------but had survived
in the filth of shariah for more than 1000 years. If you have any questions about shariah law--------feel free to ask------the people who know about life in prison---are former prison inmates------the people who know about the filth of shariah are
those who survived it. I did not survive it------I just spoke with lots of people who did. ---------feel free to ask questions-------you seem not to know THE FACTS

Are you nuts?

More:

b. And this:

The proof is that you haven't provided any source.....any.....that finds the facts provided incorrect.

Which of your illegitimate sources are you claiming to be legit?

Also, auspect sources aside everything you posted failed to connect the behavior to islam

Are you nuts?

Why?

How nice of you to let others form your opinions for you

Are you nuts?

More:

b. And this:

Also, auspect sources aside everything you posted failed to connect the behavior to islam

"everything" ??? chic clearly connected the behavior related to pedastery to
a VERY STRICT separation of sexes leaving young males with virtually nothing
else------but other young males or even safer----vulnerable young boys. For more
information try HISTORY, ----another interesting connection is the popular
Islamic myth that ALEXANDER THE GREAT was "really" a muslim (you
remember Alexander----he endorsed Pedastery by ROYAL DECREE.) And
muhummad promised a bevy a young boys ---clad in green silk -----for every
noble shahid who makes it to Jannah-----young boys fresh and sweet ----the nice
curls and lying around like scattered pearls You should read more

Are you nuts?

Why?

How nice of you to let others form your opinions for you

from where do you derive your "opinions" Og?

Are you nuts?

More:

b. And this:

My only 'illegitimate' source would be you...and, notice, I am scrupulously careful never to quote you.

Forum List

Back