Explain the difference, other than party, didn't Obama do a quid pro quo with Putin specifically?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
obama tells medvedev he will have flexibility

Now in case you don't click on this video... here is the transcript...
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

So tell me if Trump asked Ukraine to "I would like you to do US (by the way not ME as falsely reported) a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike..."

Regarding Biden....
President Trump:"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that ...."Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...
Read the Trump-Ukraine phone call readout

So Obama directly asked a favor so he could get re-elected.
Trump asked a favor to find out if corruption by the previous administration took place, i.e. the VP withholding $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was going after Biden's son's company.

Last edited:
O did much worse than Donnie and W did much worse than O. Neither of those two criminals ever seriously faced impeachment.

Something stinks.

Putin rode Obama dirty. Obama let Putin grab the Crimea, gave his brothers in Jihad all the real estate from Aleppo to Baghdad and let the ChiComs militarize the South China Sea

Forum List

Back