Executive pay... what was YOUR raise this year???

well... then I guess it's my privilege to disagree with you. Funny thing about America... huh? Because I don't call it robbing when the people we are talking about would still be living in the lap of luxury if they gave their employees a decent wage.

You just want labor to take it up the ass... sodomite.

I accept your surrender and admission that you can't formulate a rational argument.

The strange thing is... I'm not at war. As far as a rational argument... If you vomiting right wing tripe is the criteria for a valid argument... then no wonder our country is the way it is.

The strange thing is... I'm not at war.

It looks like a class war to me.

As far as a rational argument... If you vomiting right wing tripe is the criteria for a valid argument... then no wonder our country is the way it is.

Saying that charity is a matter of action by the person looking to help is "right wing tripe?"

No wonder we are on the brink of civil war.

My pay raise this year was $0...that's because I paid myself $0 in 2011. Not uncommon when an entrepreneur like myself is struggling to start a new business. I've got everything I've worked for my entire life on the line. Now, when this business I'm starting is successful and I am able to pay myself a healthy salary and maybe even cash in the stock I own, will you rail against me too? If so, I ask you this: Did YOU put everything on the line for your paycheck? I thought not.

Perhaps by booming he meant exploding.

I'll give Shallow his due, Banks ARE doing well. After being handed trillions in taxpayer money, the banks gave back by jacking credit card debt interest to between 30% and 39.9% APR. It's flat out loan sharking, with the blessing of Obama and the dims. When you float a loan at 15% interest, then jack it up to 40%, you'll make a short term killing. Yeah, they'll crash the economy again, but they don't give a fuck, nor does Obama, they'll steal everything not nailed down and run.

You think the housing crash was bad? The Credit Card crash will make that look like a picnic. Chase and BofA are driving the economy into a brick wall, with Obama in the backseat cheering them on.

Oh... I keep forgetting who drove the TARP bus... twice? Right before the 2008 election... the first time voted down by an outraged Democratic controlled House?.... Oh yeah that's right... the guy that no one is allowed to blame for anything.

BTW... let's keep bitching about regulations that would prevent the bullshit that happened in '08 from happening again. Because Regulation is baaaad.

Depends on the business type. Financial institutions and banks are seeing record profits.

Funny how trillions from taxpayers spawns such a thing...

So are energy firms.

Especially Solyndra!

Many major retail outlets are doing well.

Now you're stretching.

Smaller businesses aren't doing so hot. Credit is tight..so even if they wanted to expand, banks aren't lending.

The big boys ride in Obama and the statists pockets, small business is in the cross hairs of Obama and the looters.

Which basically shows you really know only like 10% of the story, if that.

Part of the stimulus was tax breaks to small and medium businesses doing hiring. But they can't hire because they can't get credit. And contrary to popular belief..there is very little the government can do to force banks to give credit.

Couple that with the Republicans blocking the appointment of a director of the new consumer watchdog bureau, specifically set up to oversee financial transactions between people (and small firms) and banks (and large financial institutions, gee it's so hard to tell them apart lately).

Oh... I keep forgetting who drove the TARP bus...

{
President Obama said today that “because of our stewardship” of TARP, “and the transparency and accountability we put in place, TARP is expected to cost the taxpayer at least $200 billion less than what was anticipated just this summer.” He said “this gives us a chance to pay down the deficit faster than we thought possible and to shift funds that would have gone to help the banks on Wall Street to help create jobs on Main Street.”}

What's that?

twice? Right before the 2008 election... the first time voted down by an outraged Democratic controlled House?....

Yeah, because it excluded foreign banks. Seriously, you're crowing about what heroes the dims were to make sure the looting went offshore?

So WHICH party passed TARP?

{The revised HR1424 was received from the Senate by the House, and on October 3, it voted 263-171 to enact the bill into law. Democrats voted 172 to 63 in favor of the legislation, while Republicans voted 108 to 91 against it; overall, 33 Democrats and 24 Republicans who had previously voted against the bill supported it on the second vote.[6][12]}

Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Want to try that again?

172 dims in favor, only 91 pubs.

Oh yeah that's right... the guy that no one is allowed to blame for anything.

Bush was and is a fucktard, that doesn't alter the facts - regardless of how you misrepresent them. TARP was and is a democrat backed plan that the left wing of the GOP endorsed.

BTW... let's keep bitching about regulations that would prevent the bullshit that happened in '08 from happening again. Because Regulation is baaaad.

Tossing a red herring? That'll salvage your failing argument....

Uncensored2008 said:
So WHICH party passed TARP?

What fucking planet are you on?

TARP was authored by the right wing of this country..both in cause..and remedy.

They had to run it by congress SEVERAL times before they passed it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ-70rQD19M]CSPAN Sep 29 08 Boehner on TARP Bill - YouTube[/ame]

Gosh.

The strange thing is... I'm not at war.

It looks like a class war to me.

As far as a rational argument... If you vomiting right wing tripe is the criteria for a valid argument... then no wonder our country is the way it is.

Saying that charity is a matter of action by the person looking to help is "right wing tripe?"

No wonder we are on the brink of civil war.

Sure it does... everything involving labor does to you...you're brainwashed.

No... saying that charity is the ONLY matter of action and that's all that is needed is.

Only in your twisted mind are we on the brink of a "civil war"... drama queen.

Yes, the corporate profits are up...but the smaller business's that employ few people are not. They're still closing their doors - seems like every week i hear of several small business's folding up.

bingo!

That's because most people are employed by those gigantic corporations who - despite doing RECORD PROFITS

have frozen wages stating : "the economy"

so.....THEIR employees, have less buying power out on the market with their frozen wages and all, and can usually pinch their dollars by.............YOU GUESSED IT! Buying corporate good, because THEYRE WHOLESALE!

So..........................................yea, bingo. Corporate profits continue to rise, mom and pop stores who HAVE to charge more, die out.

Most people are employed by the gignantic corporations?

You sure about that?

right...i believe the majority of people work for the smaller guy. You know, all the towns across America with all their little stores and other small business's. They can't afford to pay high wages, most can't afford to help pay for employee insurance. The banks won't lend to them because they're a small business and they're too much of a risk today.

We NEED to have taxes and regulations lifted from these business's so they can afford to help their employee's more.

What fucking planet are you on?

TARP was authored by the right wing of this country..both in cause..and remedy.

They had to run it by congress SEVERAL times before they passed it.

Gosh.

Ah, "Mr. Integrity" weighs in.

What were the vote counts, by party?

Shallow, I think Charlie Manson would look at you and say "That guy's a fucking sociopath, no integrity at all!"

Revealed: huge increase in executive pay for America's top bosses | Business | guardian.co.uk

I find it interesting that the UK papers are reporting this but I see nothing on any news feeds here in the US. Very interesting. Health insurance parasites...
Wealth envy and Class warfare gets you nowhere...

More vomiting from the right.... You ought to try some pepto.. I know it's PINK... but it works.
Pay attention PaperPlate?

*Fuck Off*

Get it ACE?

Wealth envy and Class warfare gets you nowhere...

More vomiting from the right.... You ought to try some pepto.. I know it's PINK... but it works.
Pay attention PaperPlate?

*Fuck Off*

Get it ACE?

Oooo.... big bad Mr T is allowed to say anything he wants and be as much of an asshole as he wants...but let someone turn the tables on him and his butt gets sore... Cool!

Yeah... and you're a fuckin' nutsack. But that's OK. Greed and envy... I love it. You are so wrapped up in your own little world that you don't know or care what the fucks going on around you. All you know is what the boys on AM radio tell you. You won't even CONSIDER that there is anything more to this whole thing than "lazy, jealous and greedy" slugs that want something for nothing... Nope... never even occurred to you.

And people like you won't consider that the problem is exactly that.

Believe me... I do understand that those people in those high places work very hard, take risk and deserve to be well paid. But that doesn't mean that the "AVERAGE JOE" needs to get fucked up the ass in the process. It seems to me that Conservatives Like Sodomy a hell of a lot more than they let on... as long as their the ones giving and not receiving.

As usual what you say makes no sense. How exactly does a CEO making a shit load of money necessitate that someone one else had to get financially screwed to accomplish that?

How in the fuck do you know WHAT I do...

I didn't claim that I do.

I did state that if you want to help, it isn't done through using the government to rob those you're jealous of.

Mother Teresa didn't spend her time demanding that those who had more then she be robbed, she actually went and took action.

See the difference?

I'm sure those things help, robbing others doesn't.

When do you find time to demand that those who do better than you be robbed?

Guess what? I still think our working and Middle Class are getting hosed.

That is your privilege, taking from others to give to the charity of your choice is not.

well... then I guess it's my privilege to disagree with you. Funny thing about America... huh? Because I don't call it robbing when the people we are talking about would still be living in the lap of luxury if they gave their employees a decent wage.

You just want labor to take it up the ass... sodomite.

Ummm no. The problem is idiots like you just don't get how the business world works. When you work for someone else, the skills you provide them have value. A value determined by the market. That value does not increase or decrease based on how much money the company you work for takes in or how much executives choose to pay themselves.

Stop making such asinine arguments like there are people who actually want others to suffer. There has to be a semi logical portion of your brain that knows what a stupid argument that is. Your entire argument is based on this falacy that people who work for someone else deserve x to maintain x standard of living because.....well just because I guess. I really don't know how else it's get into your idiot brain. PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPENSATED BASED ON WHAT THEY NEED OR THE ON THE STANDARD OF LIVING THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE. DO you fucking get it yet? That means all of your bullshit about people being screwed is meaningless. The ONLY way a person's pay goes up is if the value of what they do increases. Unless you can make a valid case that all these people are supposedly being screwed have done just that, I highly suggest YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP and join us all in the real world.

Forum List

Back