Executive pay... what was YOUR raise this year???

How in the fuck do you know WHAT I do... I could be Mother(fuckin) Teresa for all you know about me.

I'm not... first off, I'm a guy... second, I don't have that kind of time. But if you must know... I donate time and money to two worthy causes on my own and am active in the SECA(State Employees Combined Appeal) campaign at work. Through work, I donate to our local Chapter of the United Way, the State Chapter of the American Cancer Society, and a "feed the hungry" type Charity on the global level... I don't recall the exact name.

But on my own, I donate money and volunteer at our local Red Cross, and I Volunteer as time allows for Habitat for Humanity.

Guess what? I still think our working and Middle Class are getting hosed.

By LOANING it and collecting interest.

Then why would a bank "hoard" the money?

Sitting IDLE, it does nothing but sit... What? Do you think they pay themselves interest out of their own coffers?

Have you thought this through at all?

Oh.. so you're telling me that they are not doing it? That they don't have about $2-3 Trillion dollars that is not going out to work with small businesses to get our economy rolling and putting people back to work... that this whole thing is just a figment of our collective imaginations?

The UK Guardian thinks American executives make too much? Should we steal it from them? Should we pass laws that prevent people from becoming executives? Should we declare that all money belongs to the government for them to distribute it to the masses? How did Stalinism work out?

Revealed: huge increase in executive pay for America's top bosses | Business | guardian.co.uk

I find it interesting that the UK papers are reporting this but I see nothing on any news feeds here in the US. Very interesting. Health insurance parasites...

The $145,200,000 paid to the McKesson CEO last year took more than 12% from shareholders. It also amounts to $4,000 per company employee. If you add in all the overpaid executives at this company the numbers get much worse.

Shareholders deserve a say on pay vote.

Last edited:
How in the fuck do you know WHAT I do...

I didn't claim that I do.

I did state that if you want to help, it isn't done through using the government to rob those you're jealous of.

I could be Mother(fuckin) Teresa for all you know about me.

Mother Teresa didn't spend her time demanding that those who had more then she be robbed, she actually went and took action.

See the difference?

I'm not... first off, I'm a guy... second, I don't have that kind of time. But if you must know... I donate time and money to two worthy causes on my own and am active in the SECA(State Employees Combined Appeal) campaign at work. Through work, I donate to our local Chapter of the United Way, the State Chapter of the American Cancer Society, and a "feed the hungry" type Charity on the global level... I don't recall the exact name.

I'm sure those things help, robbing others doesn't.

But on my own, I donate money and volunteer at our local Red Cross, and I Volunteer as time allows for Habitat for Humanity.

When do you find time to demand that those who do better than you be robbed?

That is your privilege, taking from others to give to the charity of your choice is not.

How in the fuck do you know WHAT I do...

I didn't claim that I do.

I did state that if you want to help, it isn't done through using the government to rob those you're jealous of.

I could be Mother(fuckin) Teresa for all you know about me.

Mother Teresa didn't spend her time demanding that those who had more then she be robbed, she actually went and took action.

See the difference?

I'm sure those things help, robbing others doesn't.

When do you find time to demand that those who do better than you be robbed?

That is your privilege, taking from others to give to the charity of your choice is not.

well... then I guess it's my privilege to disagree with you. Funny thing about America... huh? Because I don't call it robbing when the people we are talking about would still be living in the lap of luxury if they gave their employees a decent wage.

You just want labor to take it up the ass... sodomite.

Revealed: huge increase in executive pay for America's top bosses | Business | guardian.co.uk

I find it interesting that the UK papers are reporting this but I see nothing on any news feeds here in the US. Very interesting. Health insurance parasites...

What's interesting is the notion that having a 470:1 executive to worker compensation ratio..is a healthy thing for the economy.

The only thing that will be standing against these greedy executives and the people they keep screwing..is the thing they hate the most.

Government.

well... then I guess it's my privilege to disagree with you. Funny thing about America... huh? Because I don't call it robbing when the people we are talking about would still be living in the lap of luxury if they gave their employees a decent wage.

You just want labor to take it up the ass... sodomite.

I accept your surrender and admission that you can't formulate a rational argument.

The UK Guardian thinks American executives make too much? Should we steal it from them? Should we pass laws that prevent people from becoming executives? Should we declare that all money belongs to the government for them to distribute it to the masses? How did Stalinism work out?

So you are all for taking government out of relations between workers and executives?

Cool. :eusa_clap:

Last year I owned my own business. My accountant told me I would not survive obama's taxes and regulations. I was advised to cut my losses and close. I'm glad I did.

Wow, what a horrendous business decision.

For one, Corporate profits are at an all time high - i.e. business is booming under Obama.

Second, taxes have remained the same. You busted your nut way too prematurely, no wonder you're bitter.

Same thing happened to my daughter in law. The little company she was working for started to really take off. Then they found out that they wouldn't be able to withstand obama's taxes and they closed too. If we get obama out, they'll restart.

Business is booming under obama????? You got a different definition of booming.

Last year I owned my own business. My accountant told me I would not survive obama's taxes and regulations. I was advised to cut my losses and close. I'm glad I did.

Wow, what a horrendous business decision.

For one, Corporate profits are at an all time high - i.e. business is booming under Obama.

Second, taxes have remained the same. You busted your nut way too prematurely, no wonder you're bitter.

Same thing happened to my daughter in law. The little company she was working for started to really take off. Then they found out that they wouldn't be able to withstand obama's taxes and they closed too. If we get obama out, they'll restart.

Depends on the business type. Financial institutions and banks are seeing record profits. So are energy firms. Many major retail outlets are doing well.

Smaller businesses aren't doing so hot. Credit is tight..so even if they wanted to expand, banks aren't lending.

Perhaps by booming he meant exploding.

Depends on the business type. Financial institutions and banks are seeing record profits.

Funny how trillions from taxpayers spawns such a thing...

So are energy firms.

Especially Solyndra!

Many major retail outlets are doing well.

Now you're stretching.

Smaller businesses aren't doing so hot. Credit is tight..so even if they wanted to expand, banks aren't lending.

The big boys ride in Obama and the statists pockets, small business is in the cross hairs of Obama and the looters.

Perhaps by booming he meant exploding.

I'll give Shallow his due, Banks ARE doing well. After being handed trillions in taxpayer money, the banks gave back by jacking credit card debt interest to between 30% and 39.9% APR. It's flat out loan sharking, with the blessing of Obama and the dims. When you float a loan at 15% interest, then jack it up to 40%, you'll make a short term killing. Yeah, they'll crash the economy again, but they don't give a fuck, nor does Obama, they'll steal everything not nailed down and run.

You think the housing crash was bad? The Credit Card crash will make that look like a picnic. Chase and BofA are driving the economy into a brick wall, with Obama in the backseat cheering them on.

Forum List

Back