Excessive Force, Excessive Deceit: The Final Nail in the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' rhetoric

So just so the rest of law enforcement and society knows, which of our laws will you be choosing to ignore tonight??

I don't understand the mentality that goes with :

racistedit1-thumb-565x423.jpg

really, no mother should have to fear for her sons life every time he robs a store ..............

What else is on that list, rape??

Child molestation??

Arson??

Which of these crimes are tolerable / all right in your Utopia??

You folks seriously need a check up from the neck up ...............................

What is the penalty for robbing a store?
Umm, it's arrest and a jail sentence unless you attack the officer and then the judge and jury just may be understandably bypassed and you get your ass shot.

THe finality of a judgment by Judge Smith and Wesson is pretty final.
Yes it is. And maybe he should have actually put his hands up and stopped. He may not be dead.

It was always bullshit. The media is partly responsible for tens of millions of dollars in damages to businesses. Liars and snakes.
What obie needed was a race war. And he had it for a while. Buildings burnt, riots and looting. Can you imagine the level of scrutiny Wilson had to go through to keep the racist Holder from charging him with a crime? Holder and obie were convinced race was the reason for this shooting and approached the case that way looking for every angle they possibly could. And came up with nothing. Wilson is the luckiest person on the planet today. The racist obie and his besty racist Holder had nothing. But they did succeed in getting two cops shot. So I guess they will be happy with that...for now.

View attachment 38228

Thats what happens in your way, but at least he didn't rush to judgment and kill a giant thug.

Please tell me what the story is behind that photo. Thanks.

It's a movie, but it could be your son with what you advocate.

Thanks.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

You think the world is a place where everyone can just sit and talk it out but it isn't.

Brown died because he was a thug who thought he could bully his way out of everything.

He's dead and the world is a better place.

Weak minded nutters respond to emotional appeals. You used a still photo from a fucking movie to try and evoke emotion....because your argument is weak.

So weak.
HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT wasn't playing on emotion?

Please tell me what the story is behind that photo. Thanks.

It's a movie, but it could be your son with what you advocate.

Thanks.

You might need help.

Not at all, but you do.

You think the world is a place where everyone can just sit and talk it out but it isn't.

Brown died because he was a thug who thought he could bully his way out of everything.

He's dead and the world is a better place.

Weak minded nutters respond to emotional appeals. You used a still photo from a fucking movie to try and evoke emotion....because your argument is weak.

So weak.
HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT wasn't playing on emotion?
It's not even based on facts, pure emotion and wishful thinking is all they have to support this bull.

Instead of going after the cops, who are simply doing their job, why don't you go after blacks, who are responsible for the majority of black deaths?
And if brown hadn't resisted arrest, he'd still be alive.
You aren't much of a father LL, but then you aren't much of a man either.

You are destroying me here! Mercy!

Again, it's no big deal LL, you just are not a very bright man.

You got a pictures for that sentiment?

No there are several hundred posts from you that bare it out.

Look you can't wear me down, you can't shame me into quitting.

You were/are stupid and I have no trouble pointing it out over and over and over.

I can go on busting you up all day twit.

Why isn't your name Roo any longer? What's up with that?

I'm not young or spry anymore, I am slow and steady.....in the movie Ben Hur when Heston is asked how to make the team of horses better he says to put Antares on the inside because he is slower but stronger and more steady.

...and there you have it....and that is the picture being used as my avatar.

And if brown hadn't resisted arrest, he'd still be alive.
You are destroying me here! Mercy!

Again, it's no big deal LL, you just are not a very bright man.

You got a pictures for that sentiment?

No there are several hundred posts from you that bare it out.

Look you can't wear me down, you can't shame me into quitting.

You were/are stupid and I have no trouble pointing it out over and over and over.

I can go on busting you up all day twit.

Why isn't your name Roo any longer? What's up with that?

I'm not young or spry anymore, I am slow and steady.....in the movie Ben Hur when Heston is asked how to make the team of horses better he says to put Antares on the inside because he is slower but stronger and more steady.

...and there you have it....and that is the picture being used as my avatar.
"The old slave man, might grind slow, but he grinds fine, yeah'!!

African Herbsman

I'll give you a response. You won't be able to grasp it...but here it is.

The idea for people chanting "hands up, don't shoot" in Ferguson and elsewhere came from a bit of misinformation regarding how Michael Brown was dispatched by a frightened authority figure.

It turns out that there is no evidence that Brown had is hands up in the air as he was shot 6 times and killed.

To a simpleton like you, this fact is exoneration for Officer Wilson and represents some kind of weird victory of conscience.

The passion and purpose behind the protests are not lessened in any way by the recognition that Brown did not have his hands up. Not even a little. The image of a black man with his arms raised as a law enforcement officer points a gun at him serves the purpose just fine. It brings the issue of unarmed black men being killed by police officers to the masses in a neat little bumper sticker phrase.

You can expect to see it again the next time this shit happens. It's now part of the lexicon. And it carries meaning.

Ya dumb fuck.

The suspects do not have to be armed for it to be a justifiable shooting. You know that, but aren't about to talk about the issue in an honest manner. You still want to excuse lies being repeated, even though those lies were likely responsible for officers getting shot. Police will shoot repeatedly until a suspect stops. They will shoot when the suspect charges them or demonstrates other aggressive behavior toward the officer. Brown did that. He was shot and it was justified. I do believe the majority of shootings are warranted though there will always be cops that show bad judgment. The left wants to continue pushing the notion that most cops are racist and target blacks. Statistics prove otherwise. More whites are shot by police than blacks. The U.S. Dept. of Justice statistics prove that, but since the media doesn't make a huge deal out of that to ensure that it becomes national news, no one is outraged by that. Personally, I am not at all outraged at what happened to Brown or any other thug who bought it on themselves.

Over a period of more than 20 years, it's clear that more white suspects were shot than black suspects. So much for the false assumption that officers target blacks and let the whites go.

Justifiable shootings by police (data from 1976 - 1998) from U.S. Dept of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics

Percent of people killed by police in justifiable homicide:

White 56%

Black 42%

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/ph98.txt

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245

Look at all the nutters and their theories! Such passion. Such consistency!

Mike Brown. Guilty!
Eric Garner. Guilty!
Trayvon Martin. Guilty!
OJ Simpson. Guilty!
Tamir Rice. Guilty!
Dontre Hamilton. Guilty!

The idea for people chanting "hands up, don't shoot" in Ferguson and elsewhere came from a bit of misinformation regarding how Michael Brown was dispatched by a frightened authority figure.

It turns out that there is no evidence that Brown had is hands up in the air as he was shot 6 times and killed.

To a simpleton like you, this fact is exoneration for Officer Wilson and represents some kind of weird victory of conscience.

The passion and purpose behind the protests are not lessened in any way by the recognition that Brown did not have his hands up. Not even a little. The image of a black man with his arms raised as a law enforcement officer points a gun at him serves the purpose just fine. It brings the issue of unarmed black men being killed by police officers to the masses in a neat little bumper sticker phrase.

You can expect to see it again the next time this shit happens. It's now part of the lexicon. And it carries meaning.

Ya dumb fuck.
Really?

Are you a disaffected black man?

Brown died because he was a thug who violently tried to get his way.

That'sit, there is nothing more to talk about.
Simply a case of Instant Karma that made the world a better place.
That.

Ya dumb fuck.
So your "point" here is that even though it is a complete fabrication it is still OK to repeat because, well, it just is. Right, you stupid shit?

Ya dumb fuck.
So your "point" here is that even though it is a complete fabrication it is still OK to repeat because, well, it just is. Right, you stupid shit?

I could point you to a few dozen "complete fabrications" that you repeat....but that wouldn't cause a bonehead like you to stop for a moment of reflection.

When you read something like I have written above....try to think a little about what the intended message is. Try to avoid your usual knee-jerk idiot reaction.

I wonder if the thought that "hands up...don't shoot" is a decidedly non-violent message has ever crossed your limited mind? You and your dopey pals see black people in the streets with their hands up in the air and your first reaction is fear. In reality....it is a plea for peace.

Ya dumb fuck.

I could point you to a few dozen "complete fabrications" that you repeat....but that wouldn't cause a bonehead like you to stop for a moment of reflection.

When you read something like I have written above....try to think a little about what the intended message is. Try to avoid your usual knee-jerk idiot reaction.

I wonder if the thought that "hands up...don't shoot" is a decidedly non-violent message has ever crossed your limited mind? You and your dopey pals see black people in the streets with their hands up in the air and your first reaction is fear. In reality....it is a plea for peace.
So your point here is that I am wrong but you really can't say why or in which part. Right, ya big dummy?

Ya dumb fuck.

So your point here is that I am wrong but you really can't say why or in which part. Right, ya big dummy?

You didn't say anything. People of limited intellect are easily distracted by things like "hands up.....don't shoot". It carries a message that goes deeper than the actual Mike Brown killing. But...since you can't think beyond the surface of any issue.....you simply stop at outrage over the finding that Browns hands weren't raised.

But.......but........but.......it didn't happen THAT WAY!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Ya dumb fuck.

You didn't say anything. People of limited intellect are easily distracted by things like "hands up.....don't shoot". It carries a message that goes deeper than the actual Mike Brown killing. But...since you can't think beyond the surface of any issue.....you simply stop at outrage over the finding that Browns hands weren't raised.

"Its true as metaphor." The usual crap from lie spewing leftist turds.
It isnt true. It was never true. It is a complete fabrication.
In the Obama Administration you have to believe that police in the US target young black men but Islamic terrorists randomnly shoot Jews.

Ya dumb fuck.

In the Obama Administration you have to believe that police in the US target young black men but Islamic terrorists randomnly shoot Jews.

I don't believe that the police in the US target young black men.
I don't think that Islamic terrorists randomly shoot anyone.

Next.

Next.
That puts you at odds with Holder's Justice Department, honky.

Next.
That puts you at odds with Holder's Justice Department, honky.

Honky! You so fuuuuunnnnnyyyy!

Forum List

Back