Excessive Force, Excessive Deceit: The Final Nail in the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' rhetoric

It doesn't matter that it didn't happen.

The PC Police were able to destroy a cop, intimidate others and divide the races further.

That's all that matters. Mission accomplished.

Okay, next controversy.

Wilson ruined his own life. Who was intimidated? Who are the PC police? Who divided the races?

Earmuffs!

It doesn't matter that it didn't happen.

The PC Police were able to destroy a cop, intimidate others and divide the races further.

That's all that matters. Mission accomplished.

Okay, next controversy.

Wilson ruined his own life. Who was intimidated? Who are the PC police? Who divided the races?

Earmuffs!

OFFICER Wilson was defending your right to be a dumb ass idiot. How dare you disrespect him! You're not good enough to wipe the mud off his shoes.

I could point you to a few dozen "complete fabrications" that you repeat....but that wouldn't cause a bonehead like you to stop for a moment of reflection.

When you read something like I have written above....try to think a little about what the intended message is. Try to avoid your usual knee-jerk idiot reaction.

I wonder if the thought that "hands up...don't shoot" is a decidedly non-violent message has ever crossed your limited mind? You and your dopey pals see black people in the streets with their hands up in the air and your first reaction is fear. In reality....it is a plea for peace.
So your point here is that I am wrong but you really can't say why or in which part. Right, ya big dummy?

You didn't say anything. People of limited intellect are easily distracted by things like "hands up.....don't shoot". It carries a message that goes deeper than the actual Mike Brown killing. But...since you can't think beyond the surface of any issue.....you simply stop at outrage over the finding that Browns hands weren't raised.

But.......but........but.......it didn't happen THAT WAY!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!
"Its true as metaphor." The usual crap from lie spewing leftist turds.
It isnt true. It was never true. It is a complete fabrication.
In the Obama Administration you have to believe that police in the US target young black men but Islamic terrorists randomnly shoot Jews.

I don't believe that the police in the US target young black men.
I don't think that Islamic terrorists randomly shoot anyone.

Next.
That puts you at odds with Holder's Justice Department, honky.
Silliness of the statement aside. In all honesty, being white puts you at odds with Holder's justice department.

So your point here is that I am wrong but you really can't say why or in which part. Right, ya big dummy?

You didn't say anything. People of limited intellect are easily distracted by things like "hands up.....don't shoot". It carries a message that goes deeper than the actual Mike Brown killing. But...since you can't think beyond the surface of any issue.....you simply stop at outrage over the finding that Browns hands weren't raised.

In the Obama Administration you have to believe that police in the US target young black men but Islamic terrorists randomnly shoot Jews.

Next.
Silliness of the statement aside. In all honesty, being white puts you at odds with Holder's justice department.

You admit that it's silly. But something compels you to agree. The desire to be a victim is weird.

Next.

You admit that it's silly. But something compels you to agree. The desire to be a victim is weird.
Eric Holder believes blacks are oppressed and the purpose of the Obama Administration, and his department is to deliver payback.
Holder is the first racist to hold office in probably 50 years.

The Democrats really owe America an apology for pushing
the "hands-up" lie

As soon as America apologizes for 400 years of institutionalized racism...

Sounds fair to me.

But here's a question. How is it that Michael Brown just had to be killed for Grand Theft Cigar, but oddly, that Nazi in Mesa who shot a bunch of people was taken alive?

the "hands-up" lie

Sounds fair to me.

But here's a question. How is it that Michael Brown just had to be killed for Grand Theft Cigar, but oddly, that Nazi in Mesa who shot a bunch of people was taken alive?
He wasnt killed because he stole cigars. Quit lying. Oh wait, I might as well tell you to quit breathing.

Next.

Eric Holder believes blacks are oppressed and the purpose of the Obama Administration, and his department is to deliver payback.

You poor, poor white American guy. How have you survived the intense discrimination?

Next.

Department of Justice report on the Ferguson Mo. Police Department - The Washington Post

the "hands-up" lie

Sounds fair to me.

"institutionalized racism"
too funny

sure lets talk to the families that owned slaves like the Carters and Gores

the "hands-up" lie

Sounds fair to me.

He wasnt killed because he stole cigars. Quit lying. Oh wait, I might as well tell you to quit breathing.

So true...

Notice how the Democrats are so desperate to use and the race card going
they try to use stuff like institutionalized racism and the newest creation
"micro aggressions"

indeed one might be guilty of racism and not even know it

Really, one would think they would have some better ideas
after all this time...

Considering the completer failure of Democrat programs to
help minorities -

how long do the Democrats think they can sell them this "bag of goods" ?

the "hands-up" lie

Sounds fair to me.

So true...

Notice how the Democrats are so desperate to use and the race card going
they try to use stuff like institutionalized racism and the newest creation
"micro aggressions"

indeed one might be guilty of racism and not even know it

Really, one would think they would have some better ideas
after all this time...

Considering the completer failure of Democrat programs to
help minorities -

how long do the Democrats think they can sell them this "bag of goods" ?

Medicaid has never helped anyone? Prove that.

You're not going to find me defending Cops a lot. Very seldom.

Just to be clear, I don't like American Cops... At all. But they DO have a tough job. Still, no reason to be the way they are

Cops are not your friends, people. Cops are who The State uses to enforce their bullshit laws, their bullshit social engineering, their bullshit unconstitutional searches and seizures, their illegal, unlawful and unconstitutional DUI Stops.

And befehl ist befehl don't cut it with me

Who do you think The State is going to use when they finally get their way and start confiscating your guns...? Code Pink?

But that DOJ report on Ferguson is just another in a long series of lies by the scum of the earth dimocrap filth in this Country

Forum List

Back